OH - Pike County: 8 People From One Family Dead As Police Hunt For Killer(s) #36 *Arrests*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, I’m new here tho I have been reading these threads for a long time. This case just seems too horrific to have been done by anyone but it had to have been very personal and someone who knew them very well. So IMO if it wasn’t the Wagner’s then it was another local family and quite frankly that would be even more terrifying for those who live in Pike County. Anyway I had to join this discussion because of all the talk and theories around the silencer that was discovered. Something kept nagging me about an article I read awhile back that mentioned someone helping a friend make a silencer and they had already been questioned by LE. I kind of was taken back at the time and that the person mentioned it and thought “that’s odd could it b related?” Hope this is allowed but I have attached the article. It’s near the bottom and I have to wonder if this “help” is what led to the discovery.
Eight unsolved murders in Pike County, Ohio
Excellent article. It says so much about the Rhodens and their extended family and the material in the case. It brought me up to date on a lot of material that I missed.

Just catching up on all the threads. I wonder if RN and FW are worried about their safety? They got house arrest right? There will be a lot of hurt and rage going through the families of the victims. I, personally, don't want anything to happen to anyone but you know people are thinking it.

Good catch on that old article Momof4RN

and....

sgreeting_welcome_flowers_100-100.gif
to WS & this thread!

and....

3.gif

2.gif

Just catching up on all the threads. I wonder if RN and FW are worried about their safety? They got house arrest right? There will be a lot of hurt and rage going through the families of the victims. I, personally, don't want anything to happen to anyone but you know people are thinking it.

I was thinking the same thing but I'm sure they are 'home alone'. You're right though, all you need is someone full of outrage and go looking for revenge.

I've eventually caught up, only two days behind but you lot were running like the clappers I couldn't catch up until now.

The day of the arrests, I was gob smacked. Oh, I know I had a feeling it had to be them because certain pointers but there was always a BUT with me.

I knew if Fredricas past and the venom felt towards her over the photos of other people's mastiffs that she claimed were hers on her web site. I posted about her being a naughty girl a while back.

Readers words of its bigger than an MJ grow kept coming back to me, but I never dreamt that a family, a father, would go kill another family, his daughters moma. Shocked to the core, did they think that they would, could get away with it.

Putting the pieces together the finger of suspicion was aiming more and more at the Wags. They lived fairly close to crime scenes, were supposedly friends at one time and then shared a child.

My heart breaks for the victims families and the children left behind.

This is really weird. While searching for that link I typed in Wagner in the search field of FOX 19 News and this came up. The article linked to that headline has been removed.

News April 20, 2018
Wagner family connected to Rhoden case
Wagner family connected to Rhoden case

I don't remember reading any news articles linking the Wagners by name to the Rhodens back in April of this year. And the article has been removed. Did the news reporters know an arrest was coming back in April?

I have to temporarily turn off antivirus programs for some websites. I tried searching that site and there is nothing where the article should be. I wonder why it was pulled. Was it incorrect or did someone make them pull it...

From Dec 2017, "Laser focus" statement.

Ohio AG has ‘laser focus’ on family living in Kenai

DeWine is asking for information about George “Billy” Wagner III, 46, Angela Wagner, 46, George Wagner IV, 25, and Edward “Jake” Wagner, 24.

“We’re not using any term to describe these four people, we’re not calling them suspects… but, I would say that we are focused on them at this point like a laser,” said DeWine in a phone interview with KTVA Tuesday.

This is the date I see when I click on your link. Check out the dates... very confusing. I don't remember any connection between the families made by any news outlets in July either.

"Wagner family connected to Rhoden case
By | July 6, 2018 at 8:36 AM EST - Updated July 4 at 6:07 AM"
(quotation marks added by me)

When I hit the search tab for Fox19 news and typed in Wagner it came up with that link. But I got the April date. In clicking on my link I, like you, get the July date. Irregardless there was no connection between the Wagners and Rhodens in either April or July.

Did the news reporters know there was going to be an arrest in either April or July?

From this courtroom video, @ 7:50
(FWpassionately and fervently believes in the innocence etc) her attorney (Owens) states, "And uh unfortunately I didn't represent her at the Grand Jury. I'm sure when she testified there she was free with her thoughts and whether that crosses the line of perjury the government certainly has a different view than we will." Please don't take offense. NO KIDDING!! It is not "unfortunately"....it is the law.

Lawyers are not permitted to accompany clients into the grand jury room. Grand jury proceedings are closed, and witnesses are not entitled to be represented by counsel during the proceeding
https://www.nolo.com/legal-encyclopedia/testifying-before-a-grand-jury.html
In the United States, witnesses before a grand jury are not entitled to the assistance of counsel during testimony. ... You are allowed to appear with your attorney. However, you must testify and you have no Fifth Amendment protection.
https://www.quora.com/Can-a-defendant-suspect-be-represented-by-his-own-lawyer-in-a...

Last edited:
I have to temporarily turn off antivirus programs for some websites. I tried searching that site and there is nothing where the article should be. I wonder why it was pulled. Was it incorrect or did someone make them pull it...

Back a few months ago, I asked a reporter for one of the papers, about an article that I was searching for, and it's seeming disappearance. I was told that after a few months, some articles are backed up, taken down, and archived. If the paper needs them, they can access them. The reporter that I asked, was one who did quite a lot of reporting on the R, and HHG, murders, and seemed quite reputable.

ITA. Robin Wagner shouldn't have to live with the fear that someone will come onto the farm to harm her mom Fredericka and she could also be killed or injured. Robin should gain guardianship of her elderly mom, put her in a smelly nursing home (while she's waiting to go to prison), and live happily ever after on the farm by herself. :D If Robin doesn't do this, her mom Fredericka could sell the farm to pay for attorney expenses. Robin could end up unemployed and homeless.

Last edited:
VERN, VERN, VERN ;) I don't know how you did "all that linking stuff" but it sure was good and direct information!! Thank you. (Hope you do not mind if I repost it?):
"Pike County Sheriff Charles Reader said the killers had made a mistake: They had left behind pieces of the equipment they used to build silencers. And, after 2½ years of investigation, the final break came Oct. 30: Authorities recovered a silencer. No one would say how or where, but Ohio Attorney General Mike DeWine said that final piece of evidence was taken to the lab to be processed. Those results came back Nov. 7.
Any "eyeballs" notice anything odd.increased activity occurring on Oct.30th, 2018 on or near "property formerly owned by Jake Wagner and George Wagner IV."?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member