GUILTY CO - Shanann Watts (34), Celeste"Cece" (3) and Bella (4), Frederick, 13 Aug 2018 *CW LWOP* #59

Status
Not open for further replies.
It is interesting looking back, and remembering when a few mentioned there was likely 'a letter' of some kind ---possibly a confession or a suicide note. And when questioned on it, why they thought there was, it was ' we can wait and see.'

Makes me wonder if there was someone whispering in their ears, promising them there was a note to be revealed soon? [ I posted this^^^ about 30 seconds before it closed]

I was so curious, at the time, why there was so much certainty that there was a letter out there, that hadn't yet been revealed. I think some of our embers were being lied to and messed with, offline. JMO

I mentioned the possibility of a suicide note or letter and when I was questioned about it I said it was just a possibility and we would have to wait and see. For me it was pure speculation and thinking of different scenarios. I didn’t have anyone bending my ear and I wasn’t following FB groups either. jmo

It is interesting looking back, and remembering when a few mentioned there was likely 'a letter' of some kind ---possibly a confession or a suicide note. And when questioned on it, why they thought there was, it was ' we can wait and see.'

Makes me wonder if there was someone whispering in their ears, promising them there was a note to be revealed soon? [ I posted this^^^ about 30 seconds before it closed]

I was so curious, at the time, why there was so much certainty that there was a letter out there, that hadn't yet been revealed. I think some of our embers were being lied to and messed with, offline. JMO
I recall first learning of the alleged letter during one of Cindy's interviews. It was in a final news clip with reporter at her home that Cindy alluded that the that defense [likely] destroyed the letter. It was very suspicious, and not a credible account. MOO

I see a lot of people talking about Chris being a narcissist, and I agree. He is likely a narcissistic sociopath. Disclaimer: I’ve never met him and while I’ve worked as a professional for people with abnormal psychology, behaviors, mental health, and personality disorders for many years, I can no way diagnose ANYONE, let alone someone I’ve never met.

That being said, please keep in mind as I explain, that I am VERY familiar with dealing with and recognizing personality disorders.

My ex husband was a narcissist. It took me 5 years of living with this man to realize this. It’s hard to imagine how it took so long, and looking back all the signs and red flags are there. But as adults, these men (and women) have spent their entire lives covering up their lack of empathy and manipulating everyone around them. Shannan likely didn’t see his underlying manipulation, and people close to her likely didn’t either. My mother still thinks my ex husband is a wonderful guy and that I exaggerate the issues he causes.

People often confuse sociopaths with psychopaths. The two are not interchangeable. Psychopaths are much more likely to be filled with rage and act out violently. Narcissistic sociopaths aren’t usually any more violent than a person without a personality disorder. It’s completely possible (and likely, based on how others have described Chris) that he wasn’t filled with rage at all. In the documents it’s even stated that the act of strangling Shannan was calm and methodical (unsure of actual terms used but same idea), not something done in a fit of anger.

In reality, he probably was NOT angry at Shannan or the girls for anything, including getting in the way of his new relationship. But narcissists have trouble forming meaningful relationships and emotional bonds, and the people in their lives are disposable. They care about themselves and what makes them happy. His thinking was more along the lines of “problem solving”. ‘Nichol makes me happy. My family is no longer what’s making me happy. I should get rid of my family.’
This is just scary! And it also sounds like Scott Peterson. So are sociopaths lower functioning individuals and psychopaths higher functioning than the rest of us? I have known narcissists but how does one spot a sociopath? Or is that possible?

I recall first learning of the alleged letter during one of Cindy's interviews. It was in a final news clip with reporter at her home that Cindy alluded that the that defense [likely] destroyed the letter. It was very suspicious, and not a credible account. MOO
Cindy didn't allude to it, the newscaster did.

Exactly!!
I keep saying this: His emotional age is that of a teenager who has never had to progress in relationships, never had to deal with hardship, and most of all cares what people think of him...adults learn that love isn't the be-all-end-all, lust isn't love, usually affairs are 100% not worth it, that life goes on after love, and that it really doesn't matter what people think of you, unless it's your SO and children.

Copied from previous thread:
"PommyMommy
Brace yourself for this one. :mad: (I've re-typed it exactly how it was written in the document - errors are not mine.) From Sandra Rzucek's letter:

Pg 1265, 1266 (Discovery pg 1403-1404 ) - Shanann got pregnant w/Celeste & pregnancy was really rough on Shanann w/her lupus. Very high risk pregnancy again, but only this one was worst for Shanann. Water weight gain, severe back pain, shortness of breath. Pains in her chest. Fatigue, exhaustion.

My husband and I sold everything but our house and moved out to live with them. To help our daughter in everyway we could. Frank and I had to work to pay our bills too. We were there for fifteen months.

Chris's mom came out to watch the girls for a few days, while Shanann and Chris went on a business trip with leVel, her co. Four nights and five days.

During that time, we weren't allowed to see our grandchildren or even eat dinner with them as soon as we got home. She brought them up stairs and stayed upstairs. She wouldn't let us hold them or anything. I found that very odd. One day I asked her why? She said what the Hell am I here for then? She screamed in my face in front of my granddaughters and said that I was very controlling. I was just like "wow"! I texted Shanann over and over again and she said relax mom. I'll take care of it when we get home. It was ridiculous.. I never spoke to Chris's Mom again. I had enough!!"

Thanks PommyMommy.
Hope this is published, with expressive headlines for all to see, especially where the Watts live.

Cindy Watts is a despicable person.
Refusing SW's Mum to see her own grand kids is ugly.
We have heard this monster in interviews, and are learning a great deal more as further information is revealed.

How on earth, does she sleep, after her ugly actions, are all being revealed.

Did the newscaster come up with the knowledge of that letter all on their own?
I am not sure I understand what you are saying?

Post to which I was replying to:

I said:

Cindy didn't allude to it, the newscaster did.

Any clearer?

I’m so glad this is being discussed, I have never seen such atrocious, devious and malicious behavior in one family. It is so disturbing! It would almost have to be hereditary psychopathy, wouldn’t it? Nature plus nurture?

ETA - excellent post, Mitch11!

Thank you! Feel free to add to it. I need to add in his narcissism to the list (pretty obvious!) later today. And yes very hard to know whether there are traits within their family that would contribute to our understanding of his make up. As you say, its incredibly disturbing behavior!!! I believe everyone behavior is a mix of nature and nurture, so I'm sure there will be something there. Its just what?

Copied from previous thread:
"PommyMommy
Brace yourself for this one. :mad: (I've re-typed it exactly how it was written in the document - errors are not mine.) From Sandra Rzucek's letter:

Pg 1265, 1266 (Discovery pg 1403-1404 ) - Shanann got pregnant w/Celeste & pregnancy was really rough on Shanann w/her lupus. Very high risk pregnancy again, but only this one was worst for Shanann. Water weight gain, severe back pain, shortness of breath. Pains in her chest. Fatigue, exhaustion.

My husband and I sold everything but our house and moved out to live with them. To help our daughter in everyway we could. Frank and I had to work to pay our bills too. We were there for fifteen months.

Chris's mom came out to watch the girls for a few days, while Shanann and Chris went on a business trip with leVel, her co. Four nights and five days.

During that time, we weren't allowed to see our grandchildren or even eat dinner with them as soon as we got home. She brought them up stairs and stayed upstairs. She wouldn't let us hold them or anything. I found that very odd. One day I asked her why? She said what the Hell am I here for then? She screamed in my face in front of my granddaughters and said that I was very controlling. I was just like "wow"! I texted Shanann over and over again and she said relax mom. I'll take care of it when we get home. It was ridiculous.. I never spoke to Chris's Mom again. I had enough!!"

Thanks PommyMommy.
Hope this is published, with expressive headlines for all to see, especially where the Watts live.

Cindy Watts is a despicable person.
Refusing SW's Mum to see her own grand kids is ugly.
We have heard this monster in interviews, and are learning a great deal more as further information is revealed.

How on earth, does she sleep, after her ugly actions, are all being revealed.
I’m sure she sleeps just fine, as I get the feeling that she actually believes what she is saying.

Everyone else is at fault, and she is completely innocent of any innapropriate behavior.

The delusion is strong with her. Too strong for facts and common sense to get in the way.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member