GUILTY CO - Shanann Watts (34), Celeste"Cece" (3) and Bella (4), Frederick, 13 Aug 2018 *CW LWOP* #59

Status
Not open for further replies.
The letter...

To whom it may concern,
If anyone gets this I would never do anything to hurt myself, my children or my wife.

If anything happens to me, please investigate my wife.
Chris Watts printed with his signature underneath.

Wasn't it all hand written? I may be imagining it but I am sure it was!

We’re trying to gather a complete picture of everything that occurred here.

The murders are obviously the most important part, but there was a calculated and coordinated effort to mislead the public here.

Some of it was done in the light of day (tv interviews), and some of it was done through the anonymity of social media and the internet in general.

To understand CW, you must look at his family. Likewise, to understand what Shanann went through, you have to focus on them as well.

They are an important part of this, and their actions can certainly offer some clarity as to the entire picture.

Yes, as his family interjected and tried to confuse things and get things off track to protect him, it is all very clear.

It was all very clear when it happened to many of us, but we were not allowed to speak of it.

But now we can.

Last edited:
this part is what broke my heart when Shanann says she feels scared. She might've thought he'd ask her to abort, that's bad enough but it was actually worse!

Although looking at it again I think she may have been wondering if that was the case rather than him actually saying it.

upload_2018-11-27_3-29-40.png

He deserves all the credit in the world for his handling of this case.

This quote makes me happy:

“We throw that phrase around all the time — life in prison without the possibility of parole — but try to imagine what that is really like," Rourke said. "The only physical contact you're ever going to have again is with prison guards, you're never going to have a romantic connection with anyone ever again, you're going to be surrounded by barbed wire, and you know the last thing you are going to see is the inside of a prison before they drag you out in a box.”

The 5 calls to NK were between 12AM -2AM Tuesday 8/14 morning (Monday night from home). CW spent Tuesday night with Thayers, left their home Wed morning.

Thank you. So this was also before his media interviews on Tuesday night. What was she doing awake at those hours on a week night? I think CW had already said he wasn't coming into work due to wife and kids being "missing" but wouldn't NK be expected at the office on Tuesday morning? Why was she taking calls from CW between midnight and 2 AM?

Last edited:
Yes. Coordinated lies and gossip.

Funny enough, we came to find out in the discovery document, that the same lies and gossip were uttered to investigators by the Watts family.

We were just privy to it early.

I can't get the thought out of my head that the entire family, Chris his mother and his sister and his father annihilated her. They all did.

So, how far along are you all? I'm on pg 993, had to share lol (The first accusation the kids aren't CWs but are, in fact, the Zodiac Killers?

On September 20, 2018, at approximately 1730 hours, I was advised by Weld County Dispatch to contact Daniel Fronzerick
via phone regarding information on the Chris Watts investigation. I called Daniel at who said he resides in
New York City and had a theory about this case. Daniel believed there was a connection between Chris Watts and the
Zodiac Killer from the early 1970's. Daniel then continued to make several incoherent statements regarding Chris's late wife
possibly being a lover of a male named James Darnell Olson who also may have links to the Zodiac killer. Additionally, Chris
may not be the father of these children and that the Olson party may be their biological father.
Daniel did not provide any factual information about the matter. He said this was only a theory and I could take it for what it
was worth.
Nothing further at this time
Sergeant Albert 976
Frederick Police Department

Last edited:
She did not say 'I think he'd abort if I said it was ok', she said, 'he would'.
Yes and that could still mean she was guessing. I'm sure not everyone goes over every little detail when sending a message..........

So, how far along are you all? I'm on pg 993, had to share lol

On September 20, 2018, at approximately 1730 hours, I was advised by Weld County Dispatch to contact Daniel Fronzerick
via phone regarding information on the Chris Watts investigation. I called Daniel at who said he resides in
New York City and had a theory about this case. Daniel believed there was a connection between Chris Watts and the
Zodiac Killer from the early 1970's. Daniel then continued to make several incoherent statements regarding Chris's late wife
possibly being a lover of a male named James Darnell Olson who also may have links to the Zodiac killer. Additionally, Chris
may not be the father of these children and that the Olson party may be their biological father.
Daniel did not provide any factual information about the matter. He said this was only a theory and I could take it for what it
was worth.
Sergeant Albert 976
His theory is as good as some of the theorists in Facebook groups supporting CW and demonising his victim.

This is just scary! And it also sounds like Scott Peterson. So are sociopaths lower functioning individuals and psychopaths higher functioning than the rest of us? I have known narcissists but how does one spot a sociopath? Or is that possible?

Sociopaths are actually more likely to be able to assimilate into normal society. The characteristics of their personality disorder are not as severe as a psychopath. Over 90% of psychopaths have a criminal history of some sort. They are less able to contain their issues. It makes them much more dangerous but also easier to spot.

Sociopaths are pathological liars. They have trouble keeping close friendships. They are intense and impulsive. They do not show remorse. They tend to come of as charming or intelligent, but it’s a facade, and underneath they are usually the opposite but can “fake it” for a while until you get to know them better.

It’s very scary, they are very good at pretending.

So, how far along are you all? I'm on pg 993, had to share lol

was worth.
Sergeant Albert 976
Lol. Somehow I missed that, which is probably a good thing as I wouldn’t have a working laptop anymore.

It’s also a good thing I wasn’t the detective taking that phone call:

Detective: “Daniel, I’m going to need you to walk to the nearest window and open it for me.”

Daniel: “Ok, it’s open. What do you want me to do now?”

Detective: “Jump.”

I can't get the thought out of my head that the entire family, Chris his mother and his sister and his father annihilated her. They all did.
Yes they did, and they should all be held at least morally accountable. I hope they never have another happy or peaceful moment on this Earth. They are nothing but dogcr*p on the bottom of humanity's collective shoe. I spit! They disgust and enrage me!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MaryEllen77