GUILTY Australia - Khandalyce Pearce (Wynarka) and Karlie Pearce-Stevenson (Belanglo) #11

Unless the judge says, you must serve , say, 20 years, or 25 before permission is granted to apply for parole ( which doesn't mean you get parole , just can apply ) , you have a full all of life sentence.

That's Holdoms sentence. He wanted , desperately , to avoid being convicted of murder in the case of Khandalyce. This is the murder that will make his life in Goulburn a living hell for the rest of his life. He wanted manslaughter, accidental death, anything but murder, but there it is. That's the end.

Yes, hence my double post !

That was pretty brutal to listen to, I may have leaked a few tears :(
I was howling from the beginning. Hulme never lets a bit of emotion cross his face, which makes it more somber, more weighty, more riveting.

I was really comforted by Hulme's dismissal of Holdom's story of his childhood, he made a passing reference to his mother's statement , with, I thought, a tiny bit of sympathy for her , but in general just about everything Holdom's defence put up on his behalf was brushed aside as the self serving fantasy it most likely was.

Unless the judge says, you must serve , say, 20 years, or 25 before permission is granted to apply for parole ( which doesn't mean you get parole , just can apply ) , you have a full all of life sentence.

That's Holdoms sentence. He wanted , desperately , to avoid being convicted of murder in the case of Khandalyce. This is the murder that will make his life in Goulburn a living hell for the rest of his life. He wanted manslaughter, accidental death, anything but murder, but there it is. That's the end.
Finally. Phew.thankfully the bid to withdraw his guilty plea was rejected

https://www.smh.com.au/national/nsw...s-of-mother-and-daughter-20181130-p50jav.html

Holdom sat silently in the dock while he was sentenced on Friday, leaning forward and resting his head on his hand.

DtNofR6U8AAQyD-.jpg

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Autumn.Doe
Back