GUILTY CO - Shanann Watts (34), Celeste"Cece" (3) and Bella (4), Frederick, 13 Aug 2018 *CW LWOP* #60

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why the heck is NK protesting the investigators contacting "Jim" when Jim is her alibi for Monday afternoon and what time she got home?!? She starts to freak out a bit and says "Just leave Jim alone!" She claims (and her dad also asserts) that Jim is just a friend from way back (who happens to have a key to her house). So is Jim a friend or not? Why wouldn't she want Jim to vouch for her? Why doesn't she want Jim to know about CW and these interviews with the police? Sorry NK, but "Jim" knows all about it now. Unless he lives under a rock or doesn't speak any English. Jim knows it all now. Does she really think the FBI can't find out who Jim is if they want that info for the investigation? I'm baffled at her stonewalling on this point, especially after the investigator explains they want to talk to Jim to back up that NK was not anywhere near CW on Monday. :confused:o_O

Abt 1:52/1:54: Nichol Kessinger Aug. 16 interview with investigators

Why the heck is NK protesting the investigators contacting "Jim" when Jim is her alibi for Monday afternoon and what time she got home?!? She starts to freak out a bit and says "Just leave Jim alone!" She claims (and her dad also asserts) that Jim is just a friend from way back (who happens to have a key to her house). So is Jim a friend or not? Why wouldn't she want Jim to vouch for her? Why doesn't she want Jim to know about CW and these interviews with the police? Sorry NK, but "Jim" knows all about it now. Unless he lives under a rock or doesn't speak any English. Jim knows it all now. Does she really think the FBI can't find out who Jim is if they want that info for the investigation? I'm baffled at her stonewalling on this point, especially after the investigator explains they want to talk to Jim to back up that NK was not anywhere near CW on Monday. :confused:o_O

She was quite adamant about that point, wasn’t she?

If this was simply a platonic thing, then what the heck is the big deal?

Surely, he wouldn’t care about who she sleeps with.

Maybe Jim is the 3rd party....didn't she google threesomes?

She was quite adamant about that point, wasn’t she?

If this was simply a platonic thing, then what the heck is the big deal?

Surely, he wouldn’t care about who she sleeps with.
Especially if he was one of her very best friends. And the investigator guy even said we wouldn't have to tell or ask him anything but did NK get home at this time? Really felt strange that she was so freaked out about this. He had a key to her house and even her dog loved him. What's the big deal?

Listening to NK now. Her grammar is similar to his. I thought she went to college; did she just go to a tech school as well? It's interesting that she keeps referring to them all in present tense. I do believe she was not expecting this AT all. She still sort of puts down Shan'ann because he fed her so many lies that made the affair palatable to her. She is believable, if a bit cocky and trashy sounding. I don't think it is right that they shared and exposed so much of her private life including her actual phone number!!?

Don't worry about the release of her phone number. She said she only had one phone and Chris had two phones. That was her work phone and I'm sure she no longer has it since she's been let go.

Just finishing the long form "confession." He shows no concern about what happened to his children's bodies. He is concerned NK's name will be in the news. He is concerned what everyone thinks, most especially his coworkers. He never asks what will happen to the bodies of Bella and Celeste. He does not ask to be there. He has not one concern about them. Strangers will be handling their bodies. He was watching videos of them when left alone once, without a tear. He consumes a ton of pizza and starts to fall asleep. No conscience. And never a mention of Nico.

I think Ronnie already knew what happened from hearing Chris tell him on the car ride from the airport and that explains his indifference in the interview room. He definitely has heard what Chris is saying before. There's too much non-verbal going back and forth between them in the very beginning of "the confession" and then it continues at a lesser degree as they continue to talk. Watch those first few seconds a few times...Chris even motions towards the door/camera as if to remind Dad they have an audience. Dad keeps saying leading things that fill in gaps instead of just listening to Chris confess. You'd be so quiet hearing that story - maybe have your hand on your forehead....covering your mouth....but you'd only ask questions, not offer up information that is so far fetched....someone would have lamented and asked a rhetorical Whyyyyy or two.

Annnnd Dad got every detail right as he was offering up stuff...nothing where Chris goes...no it wasn't like that it was like this....Dad literally cosigns the whole story without missing a beat.

CW writes a post-it note to tell NK how much he likes the look and smell of her butt. EWWWWW!!!!!!!!! Sorry, I hope I didn't destroy your evening!:eek:
That is purported to be fake, but what I found interesting was how easy it was for someone to forge his handwriting.
Just harking back to the letter that he supposedly wrote and no one knew the existence of until after his plea deal.

That should have been deleted - I posted in error not realizing it wasn't MSM. The thread was flying! I thought I reported all the posts, but it sounds like one was missed? Don't quote it, lol! I will go look. Sorry for grossing everyone out! MOO
Well, if he did write it -- it looks like his scrawl even if its under the radar! Won't quote it again tho' Pommymommy! But still EWWWW!:eek: What kind of romantic message does it send???

edited to MOO.

I agree that was incredibly odd to me. And naïve that they would not or could not find out. And arrogant to try to tell them their jobs. The lack of respect for LE was palpable to me. I have no idea why. MOO

Also, she notes her name will be mud for a couple years...but she thinks Jim won't know anything about it? What??

That is purported to be fake, but what I found interesting was how easy it was for someone to forge his handwriting.
Just harking back to the letter that he supposedly wrote and no one knew the existence of until after his plea deal.
Thanks for the heads up! I'm "behind" on this thread (sorry for the pun). Eww but it strikes me as the kind of thing he'd say. Blech and ewww.....:eek:

I think Ronnie already knew what happened from hearing Chris tell him on the car ride from the airport and that explains his indifference in the interview room. He definitely has heard what Chris is saying before. There's too much non-verbal going back and forth between them in the very beginning of "the confession" and then it continues at a lesser degree as they continue to talk. Watch those first few seconds a few times...Chris even motions towards the door/camera as if to remind Dad they have an audience. Dad keeps saying leading things that fill in gaps instead of just listening to Chris confess. You'd be so quiet hearing that story - maybe have your hand on your forehead....covering your mouth....but you'd only ask questions, not offer up information that is so far fetched....someone would have lamented and asked a rhetorical Whyyyyy or two.

Annnnd Dad got every detail right as he was offering up stuff...nothing where Chris goes...no it wasn't like that it was like this....Dad literally cosigns the whole story without missing a beat.
I totally agree with this.

Sort of like they were brainstorming the story? MOO

Maybe Jim is the 3rd party....didn't she google threesomes?

:eek::eek::eek: Well I hadn't thought of THAT! But she should have known that will all come out anyway. She was only hurting herself by hiding a person who could prove where she was (It's her lucky break this case didn't go to trial). If I was caught up as a witness in a quadruple murder investigation and LE tells me they need the name of my friend who can back up my story of where I was a certain day-- I don't care who he is-- I'm giving up his name. I'm not going to let anyone think I might be involved in any way. Her refusing to give his last name or contact info made me think he was a politician or someone who she thought needed protecting reputation-wise. Or maybe he's married and his wife doesn't know where he stays when he "comes into town for business" as NK said. Still weird. MOO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aishavn