OH - Pike County: 8 People From One Family Dead As Police Hunt For Killer(s) #36 *Arrests*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Since they all waived their rights to a speedy trial, how long do you think we'll have to wait before this goes to trial? I'm sure the surviving Rhoden/Gilley family members don't want to keep waiting for justice...

Hopefully there will be some plea deals and trials won't be needed (fingers crossed).

OT: I also have Take Me Home, Country Roads stuck in my head lol

I would like to have your thoughts on count 22. I apologize if this was discussed before.

The Ws are indicted for engaging in a pattern of corrupt activity with each other and with unidentified others including an anonymous "John Doe"

This anonymous John Doe has apparently participated, in some way, but he/she is not indicted. Why does he/she avoid prosecution? Why would the indictement make any mention of it?

Is it possible that prosecution made a deal with this John Doe to lift all charges against him/her in exchange of a testimony in court?

I have often wondered if the John Doe is one of the 4 and has been working with LE for a while now..... They just listed them as John Doe to not name them yet...... IMO

Last edited:
Since they all waived their rights to a speedy trial, how long do you think we'll have to wait before this goes to trial? I'm sure the surviving Rhoden/Gilley family members don't want to keep waiting for justice...

Hopefully there will be some plea deals and trials won't be needed (fingers crossed).

Somehow I am doubting there will be plea deals made.......the Wagners are arrogant enough to think they will be found not guilty.

Brazen crime. Hiding in plain sight. Going 2 1/2 years thinking they got away with it. Thought they were too smart to get caught. Thought they were smarter than LE. Probably congratulating themselves regularly on their cleverness, like buying their special shoes at Walmart.

I would say their trials will be starting within the next year. It's costing Pike County a lot of money for the 4 of them, that they don't have, so I think they will do them as quick as possible so they will become the responsibly of the state. I do believe one will talk and get a plea deal, but not the other 3. IMO
By the way, I love that song.

Last edited:
I was married to a man whose family was set up just like the W family. If one person felt slighted they all did. When I called LE because there was abuse they covered for him to the point of ridiculousness. I think the W family is the same way.
I say the W family made the choice together not because they thought SW was being hurt but because HR dared to stand up to them and do things her way. The R family was taking control away from the W family. It so offended them that murder was their only choice. They waited until the baby was born I know but can anyone tell me when HR and JW were going to court over SW? Or if it was just threats and hadn't happened yet?

I think the Wagners was afraid to do it legally when HR was alive, going to court to get custody would had exposed the underage sex before now. If HR just sign her over to them, then it wouldn't had been a big legal issue. I also, think Jake may have been satisfy with the way they did a week on and a week off, but Angela wanted SW to raise because she didn't have any girls of her own.... I think the custody issue was more Angela than anyone else. IMO

Last edited:
I would say their trials will be starting within the next year. It's costing Pike County a lot of money for the 4 of them, that they don't have, so I think they will do them as quick as possible so they will become the responsibly of the state. I do believe one will talk and get a plea deal, but not the other 3.
By the way, I love that song.

Who do you think will take a plea deal?
IMO, I think it will be JW.

That thought crossed my mind too.

If one of the 4 has been working with LE, which do you think it is?
Really? I think the answer can be answered with the following:
Who's reputation and future hinges on the W4 being convicted?
Who's inheritance is at stake?
Who's current income and status is at stake?
Who would be close enough to the inner circle to overhear conversations about arrest, revenge &
escape?
Who's reputation would be tarnished?
Who would the "clan" trust with all their inner secrets?
Who COULD POSSIBLY BE PRESENT for all the questions I posted above?
Whoever it is, GOD BLESS THEM FOR THE INSTINCT OF SELF-PRESERVATION.... and I hope their identity remains a secret until this is all over.
Who loves them, but does not love what they do?
Does anyone remember how the Unibomber case was finally solved?
Good night....so much sadness to go around.

Last edited:
The talk about killing DeWine and Reader goes a long way to showing how delusional these folks are.

Agree. Also, gives me a warm feeling to know there is actual evidence (a witness) speaking to LE. Someone heard this conversation for sure. To add the info that one person was more vocal than others in going after DeWine and Reader. To me, this says the CI gave details of the conversation. Good on the CI. Wonder how much more evidence the CI gave?

When my brother/SIL lost their home because they accidently signed a balloon mortgage, then came due as a surprise 10 yrs later, I tried telling them this too "You signed it. Not just one of you but both of you." Two people failed in 1 out of the 3 most important parts of a mortgage (terms: interest rate, monthly payment, and life of loan.) Sign a contract, it's your due diligence responsibility.

I do agree for the most part, but, there are many who do not understand the lingo, going into these contracts. I just don't know that everything was explained properly, as they are not bound by some of the rules that apply to the banks. With that said, folks who go into it with full understanding, have gone belly up too. Usually, if something seems too good to be true, whether your rich or poor, it probably is too good to be true.

What a way to control your offspring but to school them at home. IMO of course, but think of reasons you might go this route. Problems st school could be a reason be it behavior, learning issues or a desire to limit exposure to outside ways of thinking. Who would know how you molded their young minds? Parent taught philosophy. IMO

Why? Maybe started out protecting the cubs from the hard-hearted public school system. Meant to be good, probably took courses in education online and became self-taught expert. Dr. Google is quite the professor. (IMO+dash sarcasm?)

Just IMO as of course I'm not bashing the diligent and dedicated home schoolers no doubt reading this, but whoever was teaching the offspring had a lot of influence. IMO

I'll leave it at that with the addition of on-site religious training.
A perfect inferno was forming...
IMO

I don't think that they ever went to public school. Have you noticed that no one has come out and said anything about knowing them, like "I knew the W boys! JW was a quiet kid. Kept to himself... His brother, G3, liked to fry ants under a magnifying glass.", for example. Where are those people that usually come out of the woodwork?

I don't think that they ever went to public school. Have you noticed that no one has come out and said anything about knowing them, like "I knew the W boys! JW was a quiet kid. Kept to himself... His brother, G3, liked to fry ants under a magnifying glass.", for example. Where are those people that usually come out of the woodwork?
Very good point. Some journalists went a long way to interview people in this case. We still need to hear from their friends.

Edit: we heard from the Cinereski family (if I spell it right)

Last edited:

I doubt we'll see the first trial start til sometime late next year or early 2020. Attempting to seat a jury may take a very long time, and we're not even close to that.

I think the Wagners was afraid to do it legally when HR was alive, going to court to get custody would had exposed the underage sex before now. If HR just sign her over to them, then it wouldn't had been a big legal issue. I also, think Jake may have been satisfy with the way they did a week on and a week off, but Angela wanted SW to raise because she didn't have any girls of her own.... I think the custody issue was more Angela than anyone else. IMO

BBM
I agree.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members