GUILTY CO - Shanann Watts (34), Celeste"Cece" (3) and Bella (4), Frederick, 13 Aug 2018 *CW LWOP* #62

Status
Not open for further replies.
Were you so immature, selfish, and moronic you would have hampered a quadruple murder investigation?

I'm certain I wouldn't have.

Moo

I wouldn't either. Also, if you haven't done anything wrong, then you don't have anything to worry about in terms of protecting embarrassing personal information.

<modsnip - snipped quoted post> We do need people from different sides of the story. Even that VI @Trinket78 who clearly was on CW's side, shed some light on the dynamic of intra- and interfamily relationships. She did not help CW, but she may have clarified something for us.

Anyone else agrees with me?
transparency is key here.

playing shananns thread posters for fools is just another slight to shanann and her memory.
that's what trinket was doing. spreading horse crap wasn't productive at all.
and in all honesty it hijacks the thread so no I respectfully disagree charlot.

Last edited by a moderator:
It’s already out. You just seem uninterested. That’s cool but I’m not going to be drawn to your posts anymore
Where are they? I only saw the summaries in the Document, I didn't see the transcripts of the entire interviews. Only the audio one.

I KNOW it's not sad he is in jail! I'm talking about why, which is sad. You broke apart my paragraph to make it sound like I thought it was sad he was in jail.

Here, I will fix it:

Isn't it sad with Christmas coming he is sitting in jail and his wife and children are dead. Do you think his mother feels guilty for setting him against Shanann. I think from all I read, she played a big hand in this. Instead of encouraging him to love his wife she did the opposite
BBM

Nope!

Yeah, I got falsely accused of bashing a few days ago... still waiting for the apology...... crickets....
This has been the craziest thread, that I have seen in all the years I have been a member. I took a long break. So I'm sure I could have missed one. I have never seen a case where the victim was bashed. Then when everyone decides the victim is a victim, the mistress shouldn't be talked about because she is a victim. Then she turns out to not be a victim. Crazy hateful parents and a sibling saying horrible things about one of the victims. The Killer looking like the good guy...blah, blah, blah. It never ends. I'm not sure if this case is crazy because, well the killer and his family and mistress seem to be, or if this is a new behavior for society.

transparency is key here.

playing shananns thread posters for fools is just another slight to shanann and her memory.
that's what trinket was doing. spreading horse crap wasn't productive at all.
and in all honesty it hijacks the thread so no I respectfully disagree charlot.

The moment people become transparent, they might get scared. I'd rather guess that the person might be an insider and listen to their side of the story, than silence them by forcing them to reveal themselves.

But - there probably is no single truth.
My own opinion changes, for example. I can see it. I am trying to be fair to everyone.

Respectfully :)

Jodi Arias? And NK picture in the bathroom pose was shown. What purpose is that except salacious. The public has no need to see that

Correct me if I’m wrong, but the CW documents being released are due to a foia filing. If so, they don’t have a choice but to release them so you can’t attach motive to why they are releasing them. Moo.

<modsnip - snipped quoted post>We do need people from different sides of the story. Even that VI @Trinket78 who clearly was on CW's side, shed some light on the dynamic of intra- and interfamily relationships. She did not help CW, but she may have clarified something for us.

Anyone else agrees with me?
No. There is only one side of the story. Chris Watts killed his family and is the only one responsible for this crime. That's clear. I don't think there is another side, and those who believed his story have not posted since the Plea Deal. Apparently there wasn't much interest in the case unless he could prove he didn't kill his children.

Last edited by a moderator:
Here's what I have as far as NK's searches for the names "Chris Watts" or "Shanann Watts." (IOW, not a complete list of NK's internet/google searches.)

Unless otherwise noted, the information comes from the Phone Data Review beginning on pg 1887 (Discovery pg 2082)

8/3/2017 – searched items “chris watts” Pg 1601 (Discovery pg 1783)

9/1/2017 - searched the internet for the name "Shanann Watts"

1/7/2018 – searched items “shanann watts” Pg 1601 (Discovery pg 1783)

8/4/2018 - Google search for Chris and Shanann's Facebook accounts

8/11/2018 - having concluded her evening tryst with Watts, Kessinger searched the internet on topics like "Chris Watts" - "Shanann Watts" - "Ronnie Watts" and "2825 Saratoga Trail"

8/14/2018 - searched Google for Shanann Watts

8/14/2018 - spent nearly four hours searching Google and the internet for Watts, news outlets and news accounts of Shanann's disappearance

8/14/2018 - searched the internet for news accounts of this incident and Shanann's name (these searches were conducted frequently by Kessinger throughout the next several days. She deleted every one afterwards)
The one on 8/11/18 is one of the ones that stands out to me. Why would she search Ronnie Watts and Chris and Shanann's address? She had already been to the home twice. I figure she was awfully nosey about Shanann so I can understand her searching for her. Then we get into the why lie? Why delete all messages, if she really wanted to help as she said in the beginning? Why not just be forthcoming? It isn't illegal to have an affair with a married man. She doesn't appear to be ashamed that she was having an affair with a married man. So the deception makes no sense unless she knows that she said things to him that pushed him toward killing his entire family. Only the two of them know what was said, to each other, in person. I'm not at the point where I think she meant for him to kill them, but I think she knows there were things said, that could have pushed him toward that. He still made his choice and chose to be a killer. I do believe she was very jealous of Shanann and wanted her life.

Last edited:
CW’s beautiful wife did a “ deep clean” of his lovely house and did all the running around and packing for the family before she left to visit her family.she even organised meals for him for 5 weeks which would have taken so long to do and made sure the groceries were even booked.

CW could have spent the time apart on doing up a nursery for his well wanted first baby boy( how exciting ) getting ready for the gender reveal party and working extra shifts to bring in more money as he had more time on his hands...

So many things to look forward to !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member