Found Deceased NC - Hania Noelia Aguilar, 13, abducted and murdered, Lumberton, 5 Nov 2018 #4 *Arrest*

Status
Not open for further replies.
The guy walking in video early Monday morning in rain articles have said walking in to park. I'm sure not everything has been released in videos. There is one way in and one way out.

There's only one way for vehicles to go in and out. People on foot usually have several shortcuts to get to grocery stores and so forth.

I have watched videos numerous times perhaps this person may have known area had monitoring? His shirt and shoes both very light. F.Y.I typically first thing person notices are shoes. Person in video walked with few glances.
Also, a neighbor was the person that called the police.

JMO

6047096-6377165-image-m-54_1541946392152.jpg
6047100-6377165-image-m-52_1541946382545.jpg
6047044-6377165-image-a-56_1541946462551.jpg
6047046-6377165-image-a-57_1541946471779.jpg

I have watched videos numerous times perhaps this person may have known area had monitoring? His shirt and shoes both very light. F.Y.I typically first thing person notices are shoes. Person in video walked with few glances.
Also, a neighbor was the person that called the police.

JMO
Remember if they have these videos they also have previous days and forward days. Again video will help crack case. Search drones were also used they can capture large areas and movements.
6047096-6377165-image-m-54_1541946392152.jpg
6047100-6377165-image-m-52_1541946382545.jpg
6047044-6377165-image-a-56_1541946462551.jpg
6047046-6377165-image-a-57_1541946471779.jpg

I keep going back and forth about whether this was a planned kidnapping or a crime of opportunity. Regardless, I don't think this was ever about stealing a car -- it was about stealing a young girl. Either this guy had been watching Hania, knew her routine, and planned to kidnap her that morning. Or a predator saw a young girl standing outside by herself (next to a running car, no less) and took advantage of the situation.

If it had been just the car he was after, I don't see why he wouldn't have just shoved her out of the way and took off with it. If the kidnapping was planned, I feel confident that he lives in her neighborhood. I lean more towards this was planned simply because he was wearing the bandana over his face. Even if starting her aunt's car isn't a part of her normal routine, standing outside alone at that particular time of day might be. I see the same young girl sitting next to a curb as she waits for the school bus every morning on my drive to work. She's always on her phone and never appears to be paying attention to her surroundings. I can easily see someone who likes to prey on young girls take advantage of such a situation. It makes me think of poor Pearl Pinson who was kidnapped at her bus stop by a guy who lived in her neighborhood in Vallejo, CA. There were also witnesses to that kidnapping -- and they even tried to intervene until he threatened them with a gun. LE learned the kidnapper's identity in that case, but unfortunately... he was killed in a shootout with the police, Pearl was not in the car with him at the time, and she has never been found.

If the jerk wanted to steal a car...and a kid was in the car...which Hania was NOT in the car...he would have pushed the kid out of the way & taken the car. He wanted Hania plain & simple. BBM JMO

They need to get this vampire off the streets!
L.E. isn't releasing many updates on this case my prayer is that they have a suspect they are following. Regardless there is a horrible person involved.
I believe currently it is a single sick individual that had some form of planning. Sexaul Assault was probably goal. Then kill to reduce chances of being identified.
Crime scenes followed a pattern that could easily be walked. Previous reports wanted camera systems Nov.5 to Nov.8.
If it were a single sick individual question is how he made it back? With a lack of further details perhaps they have this information?
What times and dates have they requested specific footage for?

I am sure LE has already done this, but if there are any old barns, abandon houses, any unused sheds or structures, in or around the area of the SUV found, and where her body was dumped, they should be checked out for any signs that he may have killed her there. He may have even parked the SUV and attacked her in it, but if that was the case, they would have loads of DNA in that SUV. So I don't think he killed her there. I think he found a place with cover.

Another thing that just occurred to me is when he is using the phone, he may be talking to someone and or using GPS to find her home. He was walking a long time and a long way and he had to time it just right, because if he was late getting there, the Aunt would have driven off with the kids. Too early and he has to wait around and risk getting spotted. But her sister said, he come out of nowhere, so he didn't walk strait up that road he may have cut though between MH and yards.

Another thing that just occurred to me is when he is using the phone, he may be talking to someone and or using GPS to find her home. He was walking a long time and a long way and he had to time it just right, because if he was late getting there, the Aunt would have driven off with the kids. Too early and he has to wait around and risk getting spotted. But her sister said, he come out of nowhere, so he didn't walk strait up that road he may have cut though between MH and yards.
if walker needed GPS to find the home, would the shortcuts to the home be known or where to hide before ambush? Would the areas on wiregrass and quincey be known to walker.
IMO, whoever did this is very familiar with all the areas.

I keep going back and forth about whether this was a planned kidnapping or a crime of opportunity. Regardless, I don't think this was ever about stealing a car -- it was about stealing a young girl. Either this guy had been watching Hania, knew her routine, and planned to kidnap her that morning. Or a predator saw a young girl standing outside by herself (next to a running car, no less) and took advantage of the situation.

If it had been just the car he was after, I don't see why he wouldn't have just shoved her out of the way and took off with it. If the kidnapping was planned, I feel confident that he lives in her neighborhood. I lean more towards this was planned simply because he was wearing the bandana over his face. Even if starting her aunt's car isn't a part of her normal routine, standing outside alone at that particular time of day might be. I see the same young girl sitting next to a curb as she waits for the school bus every morning on my drive to work. She's always on her phone and never appears to be paying attention to her surroundings. I can easily see someone who likes to prey on young girls take advantage of such a situation. It makes me think of poor Pearl Pinson who was kidnapped at her bus stop by a guy who lived in her neighborhood in Vallejo, CA. There were also witnesses to that kidnapping -- and they even tried to intervene until he threatened them with a gun. LE learned the kidnapper's identity in that case, but unfortunately... he was killed in a shootout with the police, Pearl was not in the car with him at the time, and she has never been found.

Good morning all :) New here and have been following. I assume if she lived in a trailor park they all have one place the bus picks them all up as a group. Is it possible that he had even planned to obduct her on her walk to the bus stop and when he walked by she just conveniently happened to be outside - making it a more perfect opportunity than he had even planned since the family said she doesn't normally start the car in that way?

Good morning all :) New here and have been following. I assume if she lived in a trailor park they all have one place the bus picks them all up as a group. Is it possible that he had even planned to obduct her on her walk to the bus stop and when he walked by she just conveniently happened to be outside - making it a more perfect opportunity than he had even planned since the family said she doesn't normally start the car in that way?
Welcome to WS!

Two things:
Is there a map which shows where the guy was walking in relation to the mobile home park and the direction he was going in when he was caught on video? Is there any speculation about where he was walking from, i.e. what is in the direction from which he was walking? (sorry if this was in an earlier thread)
Second, has there been any discussion or comment from the LE about the possibility of this guy setting up a meeting with her before school, i.e. maybe somebody she wasn't supposed to be talking to -- either somebody she was interacting with online or somebody who was a friend/acquaintance of a friend who had met her at some point and started chatting with her? I'm assuming by now, the LE has probably searched her phone, FB, Snapchat, Instagram, and browser history for this possibility. Kids end up being "friends" with tons of kids on Instagram/Snapchat who they don't know. Seems like it would be a prime place for predators to find victims. Just wondering if that has been mentioned anywhere.

Here's a link to the three videos which were released by the FBI. This article also notes the FBI "said the man, wearing light-colored shoes, a light-colored shirt, and a hoodie, was walking south on Lambert Street, then turned north on North Carolina Highway 41/Elizabethtown Highway toward the mobile home park."
This shows his route:
upload_2018-12-3_14-12-45.png
The first video appears to be show him walking along Lamberth. He passes some Budget trucks -- the Budget place is right on the corner of Lamberth and Elizabethtown Highway.
upload_2018-12-3_14-15-38.png
I can't figure out where the second video is -- I think it's from the viewpoint of the house at 2603 E. Elizabethtown Hwy, but I'm not positive.
The last video is looking across the street to 3090 E. Elizabethtown Hwy.
upload_2018-12-3_14-18-13.png

So, here's an overview:
upload_2018-12-3_14-28-2.png

Lastly, do we know where Hania's trailer was in the park?
upload_2018-12-3_14-30-50.png

This all makes me think that he knew exactly where he was going, IMO.

Maxton officer accused of arson loses job | Robesonian

This is interesting 10 firefighters causing arson working together. In the group one was a police officer another a guard. Also the last name of a suspect charged is Oxendine, is that a relative of another killed.
Note they caused fires in remote areas and also a Church.
Wire Grass rd. there is a church Hog Swamp Baptist and a fire department. Fellow Sleuthers what you think?

My home security camera video records in infrared. Green plants on my patio appear almost white at night. The clothes and shoes of the mystery man walking may not have light color shoes or clothing. Attached is a video showing day and night camera recordings. Pause the video at about 9 seconds and you'll see how a guy with a dark blue shirt, black shorts & black or blue shoes appears as a white color shirt with grey shorts & grey shoes in infrared. Surprised the article mentions light color shoes. jmo

CCTV Camera Pros

The guy walking in video early Monday morning in rain articles have said walking in to park. I'm sure not everything has been released in videos. There is one way in and one way out.
From what’s been mentioned previously there are also trails where one can walk into or out of the park. If this POI is indeed the assailant it would make sense that he might have entered the park this way.

If the jerk wanted to steal a car...and a kid was in the car...which Hania was NOT in the car...he would have pushed the kid out of the way & taken the car. He wanted Hania plain & simple. BBM JMO
The only scenario I can get behind is that both the carjacking and the abduction are totally opportunistic. If either one would have been planned at all the other wouldn’t have happened.

I have been posting the same thing, it wasn't about the car. I still say he knew she was outside and that car was running other wise how is he taking her away. Car thieves don't want little girls, pedophiles do. When it all comes out, when they arrest this guy, he will have a connection to her, or the trailer park and someone near by. He was talking to someone on that phone, he had to get a ride out there after he dumped the car. And he didn't set it on fire to get rid of evidence, he didn't drive it into the lake or hid it very well did he? He didn't want the car, he wanted her. Think about how far he walked to end up at her Aunt's home that early in the morning. I bet they have a pretty good idea of what happened but need that one piece to nail him. There is a lot going on that you and I don't see going on behind the scenes. I have faith they will get him and any one else that was involved. Thanks jj

I just think he was walking by and seen the opportunity to steal the SUV and the reason he took Hania (besides the fact that she was sitting inside the car, he either lives in the neighborhood or hangs somewhere along that route past Hania’s house) and he was afraid Hania might recognize him. That is also the reason the car was dumped close.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member