TX SAVE James

Blue_Dolphin308

We can't help everyone, But everyone can help some
Reaction score
Mods please feel free to move to appropriate forum, not sure where this should fall

A child being prepared for sex-change surgery at age 6!
  • James is a 6 year old boy – his mother is attempting to change his gender
  • James prefers to be a boy, but since the age of 3, his mother has chosen to dress him as a girl, and call him by the name “Luna”
  • She has enrolled him in school as a girl. He is currently in 1st grade. The teachers and administrators know that he is a boy, but the other parents and students are unaware
  • He is undergoing “social transitioning” therapy to prepare him for chemical castration at age 8
  • James’ father, Jeff is fighting to protect his son all alone
  • His mother has support and financial backing

Save James – Stop Medical Child Abuse

I found this: Mom Says 6-Year-Old Son Is Transgender. Dad Disagrees. Now He Might Lose His Son.
[A] dossier filed with the Dallas court says that, under the skilled eyes of the therapist, the child was presented two pieces of paper, one with the word “James” and one with the word “Luna,” and asked to pick the name he preferred. When the appointment only included his mother, James selected Luna, the name and gender he uses at his mother’s home and in his first-grade classroom. When the appointment was only with his father, however, James pointed to the boy name James, not the girl name.”

Wondering how accurate a diagnosis of gender dysphoria can be at his/her tender age. James/Luna likely is caught wanting to please both parents. He/she may need a court appointed advocate in order to make an authentic choice, unfettered by parental input. Who knows what this poor child really wants?

My only question was about the validity of the donations. I don’t assume anything. Are they to defray legal fees?

Age 6 is too young to make a final decision as serious as this. 6 yr olds do not know enough about themselves, or life in general, to make this kind of decision.

I'm very, very wary about this. The only real sources seem to be extremely biased on the side of the dad. For all we know, dad is the one who doesn't want his child to be their genuine self. 'Chemical castration' isn't usually done on trans people in general, let alone on children, so it really sounds like he's exaggerating. The only treatment available to trans children is social transition, until they reach puberty. At which point, they can take puberty blockers which are completely reversible. All they do is stop puberty from progressing. Were one to stop taking them, puberty would then proceed as usual. In the vast majority of places, trans people cannot get access to testosterone or oestrogen until they are 18. And gender confirmation surgery is never done on under-18s.

And it is quite right imo that parents and other students shouldn't be aware if there is a trans child in the school. We have seen several cases in which trans children have been driven out of schools by parents and students via extreme bullying.

This is just so horrifying. I feel so bad for this little boy. I tried reading through all the legal documents and I can't figure out how the dad doesn't have any rights or a say in anything. What did he do? Can anyone explain what I'm missing? Did the court terminate his rights to make joint decisions because he lied about his past? Did he miss a court date?

I feel like parents do WORSE things than lie and they still have joint custody and are able to make joint decisions for their children. I mean look at all the cases we read on here about missing children, etc. This is LIFE CHANGING for this 6 year old child. I'm just so confused. I feel like I'm missing something....

I would love some information from her side. For example, if she's so positive about James wanting to be Luna, why not agree to a second opinion. I mean, is her ego that big? What does the school really think about James/Luna? Does James/Luna hang out with boys or girls in school? What about at lunch or at recovery?

http://thefederalist.com/2018/11/26...on-girl-threatens-dad-losing-son-disagreeing/

“When his mother, a pediatrician, took James for counseling, she chose a gender transition therapist who diagnosed him with gender dysphoria, a mental conflict between physical sex and perceived gender. James’ precious young life hinges purely on the diagnosis of gender dysphoria by a therapist who wraps herself in rainbow colors, affirms the diagnosis of gender dysphoria, and dismisses evidence to the contrary. Remove the “rainbow” from James’ diagnosis, and it crumbles under the weight of the criteria for the diagnosis of gender dysphoria.

The diagnosis is critical, because labeling a child with gender dysphoria can trigger a series of physical and mental consequences for the child and has legal ramifications in the ongoing custody case. Get it wrong and young James’s life is irrevocably harmed.”

I'm very, very wary about this. The only real sources seem to be extremely biased on the side of the dad. For all we know, dad is the one who doesn't want his child to be their genuine self. 'Chemical castration' isn't usually done on trans people in general, let alone on children, so it really sounds like he's exaggerating. The only treatment available to trans children is social transition, until they reach puberty. At which point, they can take puberty blockers which are completely reversible. All they do is stop puberty from progressing. Were one to stop taking them, puberty would then proceed as usual. In the vast majority of places, trans people cannot get access to testosterone or oestrogen until they are 18. And gender confirmation surgery is never done on under-18s.

And it is quite right imo that parents and other students shouldn't be aware if there is a trans child in the school. We have seen several cases in which trans children have been driven out of schools by parents and students via extreme bullying.
Not accurate. Some parents are giving their children hormone blockers so they never undergo puberty. There is this show on TLC about transgender child who started on hormone blockers at age 11. And it's not reversible when a biologically male child starts getting hormone blockers at a young age. When it came time for gender reassignment surgery (tlc show) let's just say the surgery was very difficult because certain organ hardly developed due to hormone blockers, so there was not enough tissue/skin to invert it as done in male to female transition.

Last edited:
Annulment?
Sounds like mother had marriage annulled because she claimed father misrepresented some things about himself (how many times he has been married before, his level of education, and his income). That said, I sincerely doubt that the boy is actually transgender, as when he is with his father, he reportedly acts like a boy, has no problems wearing boy's clothing, etc.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crimedeepdives23
Back