OH Pike County: 8 in Rhoden Family Murdered Over Custody Issue 4 Members Wagner Family Arrested#37

Status
Not open for further replies.
Norm, the word drugs...I think, imo, they were speaking of marijuana since no other drugs were mentioned by name. Know what I mean?

It very well could be. To LE , weed is a drug. It is a drug. To folks who smoke weed, it's usually called, "weed" or "flower", among other names, and all of the other stuff is called "dope".

However, a few have loaded up pics, of a couple folks, and noted what they have thought appeared to be "meth sores". Could be adult acne. I can't really tell from the photos. I'd have to see them in person to make a judgement call.

I found it. I still never found where Dewine said the victims were involved in an undercurrent of drugs. Here’s my take. It doesn’t mean I’m saying my interpretation is right, it’s just how I rationalized it.
The full WCPO recording has it between 27.05 minutes and 29.10 minutes. Pretty much need to listen to that complete segment for context.

I have to agree. JMO, but I have personally seen significant decline , if not a complete hault, of certain posters commentary regarding this case since the arrests. Not just here. It’s interesting, to say the least.

I have seen it happen before. A lot of folks lose interest after someone is arrested. I'm normally one of them. I don't usually stay tuned-in, other than to peek in now and then, and I'll check on a trial here and there. This case is my reason for being here. These folks could have been people I knew. I went to the same bike rodeo that KRs ex enjoyed, each year. I go to Demo Derbies, only as a spectator, but I love them. I don't grow it, but I smoke it. I have in-laws who think their s*** don't stink and they're the greatest thing that ever hit a pew. The Rs & HHG were at least real . I like real. I plan to be here for the duration.

I have seen it happen before. A lot of folks lose interest after someone is arrested. I'm normally one of them. I don't usually stay tuned-in, other than to peek in now and then, and I'll check on a trial here and there. This case is my reason for being here. These folks could have been people I knew. I went to the same bike rodeo that KRs ex enjoyed, each year. I go to Demo Derbies, only as a spectator, but I love them. I don't grow it, but I smoke it. I have in-laws who think their s*** don't stink and they're the greatest thing that ever hit a pew. The Rs & HHG were at least real . I like real. I plan to be here for the duration.
I am the same. My interest is usually peaked by the unsolved. And I have to say, of all the cases I’ve followed, read books on, watched specials on or whatever else I could find, this is the one case that I will keep tabs on until the day I die. I’ve grown to love a family I did not and do not know. I can also relate in many ways to a lot of the victims. You said it best when you said they were real. Real is my kinda people and the Rhodens truly captured what being real is about. I wish I could have known them in life instead of because of their murders.

I still have so many questions and unfortunately I struggle with the patience attribute from time to time. So, with that said, I’m just going to post them.

What would the W’s had done if HHG had left that night, like she had stated earlier in the day on her fb? Would they have killed more people to eliminate her as well?

What would the W’s had done if B woke up and saw one of them?

Why did the W’s tamper with some of the victims phones after murdering them? Is it because the W’s had messaged certain victims earlier in the night? Or did the some of the victims try to message someone on their phone when they realized what was happening (ie CRjr)?

Did the W’s use S as a ploy to gain entry into any of the homes?

Who arrived at Chris’ house while he was awake and made him aware that they were there, but he didn’t arm himself? If it was BW, wouldn’t Chris have felt threatened by seeing him and grabbed his gun? Could it have been someone less physically threatening, such as JW or AW that Chris initially saw and he didn’t feel the need to arm himself?

Is it possible JM was being tracked not because he was a witness but because he figured out who killed his family and he was going to go after them (understandably)? Was all of that, the GPS, for JM’s own protection?

Who is the CI? And will we be able to find out who the CI is since FW’s lawyer requested the criminal history of the CI?

And lastly, how in the h-e-double hockey sticks did the R’s and W’s meet if Billy only has a 7th grade education? I can’t imagine any school friendship was maintained from that age, if Billy even went to school at all and wasn’t homeschooled by FW.

Please ignore any typos. WS still changes my words on me :p silly auto correct

HHG: I think their surveillance was such that they knew she was there. Remember, she couldn't drive.

B awakening: I think they wore some sort of bandana/partial face covering. I don't think that they'd have killed him, but, who knows? If he'd recognized them...

Ws tampering with phones: I think that is very possible.

CR1's house: I think he may have been awakend by their entry, and possibly fired back.

JM: I think that it was the 9 p.m. call. He rec'd it at after midnight though. I live in a relatively good cell area but still drop signal about five miles down the road. Where my son lived, he'd have to go to a certain place, in their house, and prop the phone against the window, to receive a signal. My friend has to do the same. In other words, JW may have had to do so too, and hadn't til after midnight. When I send them txts, it says sent on my end, until they have gotten it on their side. Then it says rec'd. It does not say "viewed" though.

CI: I really hope that the CI has nothing to gain from being the CI, other than being a good person,
no matter who it is.

Rs Ws meeting: I'm thinking at BBL. It could be possible that CR1 even met him while doing some sort of work for the Ws. CR1 was a carpenter, operated a dozer, was a good mechanic, really a sort of jack of all trades.

Very interesting. I've not followed all these developments since legalization, but can imagine there's a massive amount of demand for scientific research and development that wasn't (and still isn't in some cases) allowed. One of the key arguments always used in promoting legalization is the ability to regulate and control THC content.

There is another farmer who raises a line for clothing and such. Both have strict oversight. We are hoping hemp will be lifted soon as it will hopefully take the place of tobacco. The plants that my friend has are difficult to work with. Very thick, and fibrous. They smell awesome when drying. They've been trying out different methods of cutting, hanging, and drying, to see which works best. Theft is a problem, as some folks don't realize they've stumbled upon a legal grow, and it is all male plants (hardly any THC in males).

HHG: I think their surveillance was such that they knew she was there. Remember, she couldn't drive.

B awakening: I think they wore some sort of bandana/partial face covering. I don't think that they'd have killed him, but, who knows? If he'd recognized them...

Ws tampering with phones: I think that is very possible.

CR1's house: I think he may have been awakend by their entry, and possibly fired back.

JM: I think that it was the 9 p.m. call. He rec'd it at after midnight though. I live in a relatively good cell area but still drop signal about five miles down the road. Where my son lived, he'd have to go to a certain place, in their house, and prop the phone against the window, to receive a signal. My friend has to do the same. In other words, JW may have had to do so too, and hadn't til after midnight. When I send them txts, it says sent on my end, until they have gotten it on their side. Then it says rec'd. It does not say "viewed" though.

CI: I really hope that the CI has nothing to gain from being the CI, other than being a good person,
no matter who it is.

Rs Ws meeting: I'm thinking at BBL. It could be possible that CR1 even met him while doing some sort of work for the Ws. CR1 was a carpenter, operated a dozer, was a good mechanic, really a sort of jack of all trades.
All great points. I’m going to throw this theory out there because I’ve been pondering it for a while. I’ve always thought that fishing story wasn’t really fishing. These are JMO and not facts, but bits and pieces we’ve all pieced together over the years. I do believe JW refused to bring S home that night to HMR. I also think that’s where her and KR2 went-to try and get S from Jake. Jake didn’t give S to HMR and it literally became “do or die” time for the W’s (no pun intended). Had HMR went to bed and woke up April 22, 2016, ALIVE, as she should have, she most likely would have went to the courthouse and/or got LE involved to get her daughter back home from JW. After all, HMR had assumed legal custody as an unwed mother and there was no legal formal custody agreement that gave JW any right to not return Sophia.

IMO, April 21 created the perfect storm of events and the W’s had no choice (in their own warped minds) but to pull of their elaborate plan that night. If they didn’t, they were facing an uphill battle with LE and the courts pertaining custody.

Thinking about HHG, she had posted if she wasn’t needed or wanted, she would leave. I wish she would have left that night. Also with the surveillance on behalf of the W’s, they would have known if she left. So, I wonder if they would have furthered their killing spree locations and went out of their way to kill her at whatever location she would’ve went to, had she not been on UHR.

I hope this all makes a sense. And as always, it’s JMHO and thoughts.

I agree. I would also add, I believe JW shot HMR. Considering the two shots inflicted upon HMR AND JW’s “love” aka obsession with control of HMR & SW, I believe he pulled the trigger And couldn’t bring himself to keep shooting Hanna. He also placed himself at the crime scene mere hours before the murders in his early recounting of picking SW up the evening of 4/21. Of course that story was later edited and changed to he picked SW a week prior, but I do believe the change of story along with the story about putting the crib together was a futile attempt on behalf of the W’s to justify why JW’s DNA would be in Dana, Hanna, and Chris Jr’s residence of only one month. That’s JMO.

i have wondered if he lost his temper and killed HR. The rest were damage control.

ChJr might've been out with his friends, DR working. He tried to slip home before his mom got home and was playing possum when DR came in.

DR may have spoken to him, and assumed HR was sleeping with her baby since it had quieted. She'd have thought all was well if he had come in, although he could have been killed prior to DR coming home.

Unless the murder happened pretty close to the time JM found the scene and hear it crying, I'd bet the poor babe must have settled down then woke up and cried from time to time.

I was never the type to disturb s sleeping baby. DR might not have either.

DR didn't notice immediately upon returning home. Maybe she peeked in and thought the pair was asleep.

So, hungry after a long shift, she left HR and the baby alone a few minutes to grab a sandwich and surf the internet.

Then the posse struck.

But. How would ChSr being at an advanced stage of decomposition fit in?

GR’s dad spoke about two types of shell casings. Since then, that video has been edited. And I suppose it’s possible that shell casings could have been staged too considering the use of brass catchers. It’ll be very interesting to know all of the intricate details, such as this.
I still have to think those shell casings might have been from a time before the murders. They all had, and used guns, so if they were reloading in CRsr's place casings might have been dropped... But who knows at this point...

Dudly, we've beat this horse up thread. They would be in good condition. I've never seen chickens like these set up in the huts, to be anything but in very good condition. They don't fight them at their homes. I never said FR was fighting them. I do believe he was selling roosters though. Who was buying them? Idk, but I can guess, based on FR's own FB.
I didn't mean just the chickens. They checked the dogs and even a pig there and all were good health. That is what I was saying...

I still have to think those shell casings might have been from a time before the murders. They all had, and used guns, so if they were reloading in CRsr's place casings might have been dropped... But who knows at this point...
That very well could be. I had not considered that either. Good input, Dudly!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pabo1998