OH Pike County: 8 in Rhoden Family Murdered Over Custody Issue 4 Members Wagner Family Arrested#37

Status
Not open for further replies.
All great points. I’m going to throw this theory out there because I’ve been pondering it for a while. I’ve always thought that fishing story wasn’t really fishing. These are JMO and not facts, but bits and pieces we’ve all pieced together over the years. I do believe JW refused to bring S home that night to HMR. I also think that’s where her and KR2 went-to try and get S from Jake. Jake didn’t give S to HMR and it literally became “do or die” time for the W’s (no pun intended). Had HMR went to bed and woke up April 22, 2016, ALIVE, as she should have, she most likely would have went to the courthouse and/or got LE involved to get her daughter back home from JW. After all, HMR had assumed legal custody as an unwed mother and there was no legal formal custody agreement that gave JW any right to not return Sophia.

IMO, April 21 created the perfect storm of events and the W’s had no choice (in their own warped minds) but to pull of their elaborate plan that night. If they didn’t, they were facing an uphill battle with LE and the courts pertaining custody.

Thinking about HHG, she had posted if she wasn’t needed or wanted, she would leave. I wish she would have left that night. Also with the surveillance on behalf of the W’s, they would have known if she left. So, I wonder if they would have furthered their killing spree locations and went out of their way to kill her at whatever location she would’ve went to, had she not been on UHR.

I hope this all makes a sense. And as always, it’s JMHO and thoughts.

The problem I have with this is, I doubt that HMR, DR, nor CR1, would have been sleeping. Talk a - bout P*SSED OFF. They'd likely have driven over there, got her, and dared them to call LE. Let my daughter's ex bf refused to give her child back. I would NOT have been laying in the bed, asleep, I can tell ya that. I'd been on my phone, post haste, and as hot as a $2 pistol.

The problem I have with this is, I doubt that HMR, DR, nor CR1, would have been sleeping. Talk a - bout P*SSED OFF. They'd likely have driven over there, got her, and dared them to call LE. Let my daughter's ex bf refused to give her child back. I would NOT have been laying in the bed, asleep, I can tell ya that. I'd been on my phone, post haste, and as hot as a $2 pistol.
Me too, for sure. I also know that I hid a lot of this kind of stuff from my parents for fear my father would kill him and go to prison. Turns out he didn't get arrested when he finally got his hands on him. :cool: Haven't seen or heard from the s o b in over 30 years. Yay Dad!

It's a learning process, Dudly. I was a teen in the early 1970's. We all smoked it back then and remember the outcome process well. Therefore, when it came back into light after the opioid crisis early on that pot was back in, I wondered HOW peers my age were wanting to deal with all that again (eating everything in sight, laughing, then sleep for 10 hours.) It wasn't till a few years later my brother got into growing/smoking it; NOT medical pot, though. THEN came along medical pot. I then read up to inform myself better. HUGE difference. Medical pot growers won't accept pot with bugs, mold, carcinogens, etc. Additionally, NO THC!!! It's strictly medical, one doesn't get high. Big downside with typical physicians is the "smoking" of a product. We all know it's bad for the lungs. Sure, there are edibles, but I've not gone to far digging on those to not accurately to state anything.

I graduated high school in '68 so I was around back then. I grew up in a rural area and beer was our thing. We didn't know anything about pot till guys were coming home from 'Nam. Is there even going to be any pot you can smoke that is medicinal?
I thought, in Ohio anyway, it would be oil, edible, or vapor. I know it won't have THC. The only pot I've ingested is second hand smoke. I've never had a desire to try it...

There is no way the R's were bad people for growing pot.

I am thinking about growing a plant and I am not a bad person. Granted I don't smoke it and in fact have never even seen MJ ( I am the dummy who had to ask on here what is left after you trim the leaves, stems ect. That still stings because I felt like such an idiot for having to ask). But since it is now legal to own a plant in my state I want to see what it looks like and how much work is needed to grow and harvest one. Just for fun, but it will probably die anyway from lack of care. I just don't know where to get a plant to grow.

A friend of mine overheard some kids talking about growing pot back in the 70s. She told them to sprinkle black pepper on it and it would grow better. lol They thought they really got some info...lol

Did anyone notice when he asked what was going on and the police officer replied “you’re under arrest right now, that’s what’s going on,” Billy didn’t ask why or what he was being arrested for? :)

I did not, until now. He didn't question them a single time. At some point, during the cuffing, I'd probably said along the lines of; What did I do? There must be some mistake. :confused:

I graduated high school in '68 so I was around back then. I grew up in a rural area and beer was our thing. We didn't know anything about pot till guys were coming home from 'Nam. Is there even going to be any pot you can smoke that is medicinal?
I thought, in Ohio anyway, it would be oil, edible, or vapor. I know it won't have THC. The only pot I've ingested is second hand smoke. I've never had a desire to try it...

Medicinal can have THC. Medicinal can also not have THC. It's according to what your treatment needs are. Oils, edibles, and vapor all come in THC or CBD only, form. For Ohio, a single dose just can't exceed fifty mg of THC (that's quite a few mg for one dose, too).

HHG: I think their surveillance was such that they knew she was there. Remember, she couldn't drive.

B awakening: I think they wore some sort of bandana/partial face covering. I don't think that they'd have killed him, but, who knows? If he'd recognized them...

Ws tampering with phones: I think that is very possible.

CR1's house: I think he may have been awakend by their entry, and possibly fired back.

JM: I think that it was the 9 p.m. call. He rec'd it at after midnight though. I live in a relatively good cell area but still drop signal about five miles down the road. Where my son lived, he'd have to go to a certain place, in their house, and prop the phone against the window, to receive a signal. My friend has to do the same. In other words, JW may have had to do so too, and hadn't til after midnight. When I send them txts, it says sent on my end, until they have gotten it on their side. Then it says rec'd. It does not say "viewed" though.

CI: I really hope that the CI has nothing to gain from being the CI, other than being a good person,
no matter who it is.

Rs Ws meeting: I'm thinking at BBL. It could be possible that CR1 even met him while doing some sort of work for the Ws. CR1 was a carpenter, operated a dozer, was a good mechanic, really a sort of jack of all trades.
I am not sure where they met but considering it is about at 10 min drive from Flying W farms and Union Hill it wouldn’t be hard to meet. Jmo

I won't trust the state measures til the Feds release it from being on the Sched 1. The feds seem to be leaving the states alone, but that could change anytime they choose, and if they do choose, a lot of folks could feel some major hurt. Do I agree with the Feds classification? No. I use it myself. Do the Feds care that I disagree with them? NO.

Federal Marijuana Law
Yes according to federal law and my state I'm a no good druggie trafficker . But for last 5 years I haven't taken one opioid since botched cervical surgery and the follow up to fix it since I started using weed.

I did not, until now. He didn't question them a single time. At some point, during the cuffing, I'd probably said along the lines of; What did I do? There must be some mistake. :confused:
After being followed by LE for so long and Dewine all over news saying they are focused on them. Don't think its a stretch they knew it was coming.

Last edited:
Just adding, Dewine said in the presser that the W’s studied the layouts of each home as well as learning and knowing where each victim slept. I don’t believe the W’s had to do much looking around once inside the homes.

No, but once inside they had to scramble in order to get 3 people in 3 different rooms located and dead before anyone could escape or call 911. Dina's house had a front and back door. Of course, we assume all this had to be done in the dark, too.

A friend of mine overheard some kids talking about growing pot back in the 70s. She told them to sprinkle black pepper on it and it would grow better. lol They thought they really got some info...lol
LOL. My friends dad had a few plants growing back when we were kids and well, he thought he had them hidden from the world, including us teenagers. Needless to say, we knew where they were and being mischievous, BROKE teens, my friend and a few of us borrowed some. We then realized we had to dry it out and decided the microwave was the best option for that.

We didn’t use black pepper, but needless to say the microwave didn’t work well for the drying process and we got caught about an hour later. Lesson learned. Terrible, non dried weed and humiliation to boot. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lover305