Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, Nsw, 12 Sept 2014 - #38

Status
Not open for further replies.
While we continue to puzzle over William's disappearance, and struggle to find answers / find him, there's been an inkling of justice for another child - Khandalyce & her Mum Karlie - victims of yet another bit of a Scum, masquerading as a a Human Being ... May he also feel immense Fear & Pain...
https://www.smh.com.au/national/nsw...s-of-mother-and-daughter-20181130-p50jav.html

I object to my a Tax $ being contributed to sustaining the life of this low life. Thou Taketh, Thou Shalt Giveth Away - is my Mantra, please, and so help me God.

And please most importantly, please help in relation to William, his family and in those who are invested in the search & the answers.m

New article guys

Mum of missing William Tyrrell’s ‘real dad’ says he’s ‘living in outback’

I think it's rather 'strange" to think a remote aboriginal community wouldn't come forward if they had little William. Why would they hide him?
Candace certainly gets the ‘scoop’ when it comes to old rumours, doesn’t she?

I don’t really think this article is helping resolve William’s case but I could always be wrong. There’s been a bit of ‘chat’ in some quarters lately about the second Stolen Generation irt FaCS taking First Peoples’ children into care. Maybe this article’s related to that rather than any outcome for William.

Sending prayers of strength and comfort to William’s loved ones today, including Brendan. William’s continued disappearance and presumed murder must be hell for them when an article like this is published.

Last edited:
New article guys

I think it's rather 'strange" to think a remote aboriginal community wouldn't come forward if they had little William. Why would they hide him?
This just gets weirder and weirder......

You wouldn't know what to believe. Poor little William. To think he was with such a loving family and such a happy little boy, and to have it all snatched away.

And the bios .... well it just seems to get more complicated. :(

Is Jacob indigenous or part indigenous? If not it doesn't make sense. But then none of this heinous crime makes sense. Poor little William. An innocent victim of evil.

Last edited:
This just gets weirder and weirder......

You wouldn't know what to believe. Poor little William. To think he was with such a loving family and such a happy little boy, and to have it all snatched away.

And the bios .... well it just seems to get more complicated. :(

Is Jacob indigenous or part indigenous? If not it doesn't make sense. But then none of this heinous crime makes sense. Poor little William. An innocent victim of evil.
Yes, it’s sad that William’s case has become so sensationalised for different ends. None of which, I suggest, are helping in any way to bring William home. Just rumours and innuendo being posted and reported as ‘facts’.

I’m sure SFR have William’s DNA on file. I presume all Mr Nichols need do to claim ‘his son’ would be to approach NSWPOL with a sample of his own DNA and the speculation about his parentage could be put to rest.

Yes, poor William. And his loved ones.

Last edited:
Candace certainly gets the ‘scoop’ when it comes to old rumours, doesn’t she?

I don’t really think this article is helping resolve William’s case but I could always be wrong. There’s been a bit of ‘chat’ in some quarters lately about the second Stolen Generation irt FaCS taking First Peoples’ children into care. Maybe this article’s related to that rather than any outcome for William.

Sending prayers of strength and comfort to William’s loved ones today, including Brendan. William’s continued disappearance and presumed murder must be hell for them when an article like this is published.

Yes i agree this article doesn't help much, and this man could easily get a DNA test true :confused:...? Could be 15 mins of fame, or recognition for his relationship with K, they are seeking? Wonder what the indigenous connection is?

I am glad that William gets a mention in MSM, keeping him in the minds of people. It's been a while. Geez, I hope he is found. I hope every single day that there is news...

It's not long now, till the inquest. I hope it's like the DM case, and there is a conviction. Meanwhile the police are putting in their best efforts I bet. Would love to see little William come home to his family, or laid to rest if needed :( (sorry to mention)

I think the interest of this news is not whether Jacob really is William's biological parent, but whether he thought that he was, and if so, whether this might conceivably give him a motive for stealing William.

Yes i agree this article doesn't help much, and this man could easily get a DNA test true :confused:...? Could be 15 mins of fame, or recognition for his relationship with K, they are seeking? Wonder what the indigenous connection is?

I am glad that William gets a mention in MSM, keeping him in the minds of people. It's been a while. Geez, I hope he is found. I hope every single day that there is news...

It's not long now, till the inquest. I hope it's like the DM case, and there is a conviction. Meanwhile the police are putting in their best efforts I bet. Would love to see little William come home to his family, or laid to rest if needed :( (sorry to mention)
Not much of a mention of William though, more like a soap opera of the Collins/Tyrrell/Nichols families. Some people will do anything to get their names in (what passes for) the news these days.

At any rate, I hope Karlie gives Mr Nichols a wide berth after his run-in with the law, especially when you read the circumstances of the charges against him.

I think the interest of this news is not whether Jacob really is William's biological parent, but whether he thought that he was, and if so, whether this might conceivably give him a motive for stealing William.
Yeah, mebbe. Seems like a whole lotta nothing to me but, then again, I’m in the running for Queen of the Cynics 2018, I think. I’ll wait to see if Mr Nichols is called at William’s inquest to make my mind up about this one.

Crossed my mind too. Makes me think they (himself/mother) would be very stupid to come forward with such a story if he is indeed responsible for William's disappearance... unless just the mum came forward? Would be ideal if it were true that he is being looked after somewhere & may be returned to his families

From the same article

Ms Nichols revealed she and Jacob would invite Karlie to spend time at their country NSW home, which Mr Nichols moved to after a violent domestic incident with a former partner.

“(Karlie and Jacob) are not together again but Karlie’s had a lot of trauma and I’m trying to convince her (to visit),” she said.

BBM above - doesn't sound like Karlie is too keen to visit... if she needs convincing! Not good his stalking behaviour. I hope too @Bohemian she stays away

Not much of a mention of William though, more like a soap opera of the Collins/Tyrrell/Nichols families. Some people will do anything to get their names in (what passes for) the news these days.

At any rate, I hope Karlie gives Mr Nichols a wide berth after his run-in with the law, especially when you read the circumstances of the charges against him.
The ex he was stalking isn't Karlie by any chance?

Articles like this only seem to add more speculation which I personally don’t think helps...I guess on the other hand it keeps William’s beautiful little face in the media. I feel for William’s family every time someone speaks to the media & rubbish like this circulates :(

Articles like this only seem to add more speculation which I personally don’t think helps...I guess on the other hand it keeps William’s beautiful little face in the media. I feel for William’s family every time someone speaks to the media & rubbish like this circulates :(
I remember reading The Morcombe’s book about Daniel and how upsetting this type of thing was for them. Even had them doing some of their own fruitless detective work, much like the poor Levesons when they were searching for Matty.

I wonder if people think about the consequences for the families of victims, if they happen to stumble upon articles like the latest one, when they put those types of things to print? Thank God for WS and their policy of being respectful to victims and their families. WS has certainly made me become more mindful of their suffering and the need not to risk adding to it.

I remember reading The Morcombe’s book about Daniel and how upsetting this type of thing was for them. Even had them doing some of their own fruitless detective work, much like the poor Levesons when they were searching for Matty.

I wonder if people think about the consequences for the families of victims, if they happen to stumble upon articles like the latest one, when they put those types of things to print? Thank God for WS and their policy of being respectful to victims and their families. WS has certainly made me become more mindful of their suffering and the need not to risk adding to it.
So very true @Bohemian. With what’s been printed in regards to William, I often wonder who contacted who first & if it’s been the media making contact, why these people haven’t had the decency to say two simple words....no comment.
I’ve been reading WS for a few years now & only recently signed up for the very same reason - respectful to victims & families.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288