CO CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.
There is now a facebook page for Kelsey- Missing Person- Kelsey Berreth

Nothing new except they are taking into account that she could have rented a plane without telling anyone although thar would be out of character for her.

Only thing missing is her purse

She enjoys hiking, running, biking according to her missing facebook page so I can imagine that she probably would have thought nothing of walking the 5 minutes to her house to the Safeway.

Jmo.

Woodland PD said in the missing report that was updated on December 5th, she went missing from her residence on November 22, 2018.

So I guess she made it back home.

Woodland PD said in the missing report that was updated on December 5th, she went missing from her residence on November 22, 2018.

So I guess she made it back home.
And then what I wonder? She supposedly baked Thanksgiving morning? too. Cinnamon buns found in counter I read earlier. Is that why she went to Safeway? And her car was there. Is there still. Her purse is missing. She is missing. And her phone is possibly in Idaho. What is up?

And then what I wonder? She supposedly baked Thanksgiving morning? too. Cinnamon buns found in counter I read earlier. Is that why she went to Safeway? And her car was there. Is there still. Her purse is missing. She is missing. And her phone is possibly in Idaho. What is up?
her brother said the cars were in the driveway, let me go back and double check that but I think I did just read that

There is now a facebook page for Kelsey- Missing Person- Kelsey Berreth

Nothing new except they are taking into account that she could have rented a plane without telling anyone although thar would be out of character for her.

Only thing missing is her purse
Actually, after searching, her missing page is

Missing Mother - Kelsey Berreth

Last edited:
I just read all three pages here and I have no idea what happened.

She is missing, there's something about a Safeway, and her phone is in Indiana?

She's a pilot - so is a plane missing? If not, then I guess she didn't fly somewhere. Her car is at home.

Where was she last seen?

<modsnip - quoted post removed>

Surely there is information about who last saw her and where that was. Was she last seen at home having morning coffee, last seen in the Safeway check-out, last seen hiking or jogging?

Who reported her missing, and was that the same person she lives with?

Last edited by a moderator:
Surely there is information about who last saw her and where that was. Was she last seen at home having morning coffee, last seen in the Safeway check-out, last seen hiking or jogging?

Who reported her missing, and was that the same person she lives with?

Her mother called the police to do a welfare check on her. LE went to her house on November 25th and no one was there.

Her phone pinged in a small Idaho town on the 25th.

She was last seen in the Safeway in Woodland Park, CO but the updated missing person's flyer from the police say she was last seen at her residence.

She lives 5 minutes away from the Safeway, so maybe she was followed. Jmo.

A message to the person mentioned in the discussion as a family relative : the only reason that verification is needed is because it's not unusual for people to jump on discussion boards and claim to be the Queen or King of Black Holes and the Universe.

To move forward with crowd sourcing to dissect what happened, you can confidentially provide proof that you are who you say you are.

Family input is critical to figuring it out, but must be verified as authentic. I don't think friend of the family counts, but aunt does.

Her mother called the police to do a welfare check on her. LE went to her house on November 25th and no one was there.

Her phone pinged in a small Idaho town on the 25th.

She was last seen in the Safeway in Woodland Park, CO but the updated missing person's flyer from the police say she was last seen at her residence.

She lives 5 minutes away from the Safeway, so maybe she was followed. Jmo.

I would look at the Safeway sighting as secondary. Who last saw her at home and when was that? What was she doing? Why did she leave (her car is at home)? Was she jogging or hiking, going shopping?

I don't even know where she was last seen.

There were sightings of Laci Peterson all over the place, but at the same time she was at the bottom of the ocean. Sightings are irrelevant. Which of the people she knows saw her last - spoke with her and what did she say?

Did she or did she not leave her daughter in the care of extended family in the past? Why is this different? When she left before, were people worried and unsure about where she was, or did she tell them what she was doing?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Robbi708