GUILTY CO - Shanann Watts (34), Celeste"Cece" (3) and Bella (4), Frederick, 13 Aug 2018 *CW LWOP* #65

Status
Not open for further replies.
Agree completely. I couldn't hear her say it at first because of the sound quality but her use of that word seems to match with her nasty attitude about everything else. Disgusting people use that word as a slur. You have to be pretty low to use it to insult a woman you call your best friend. And there was just no need for that at all. The investigator didn't care about NK's personal friend drama. I don't understand why she was trying to make it seem like she hadn't even told her friend about CW after the crime. The friend's texts make it obvious they had talked about it. It seemed like NK thought she was going to get in trouble for something and was throwing her friend under the bus as a preemptive strike. But no where did LE say she was in trouble nor did they treat her like a suspect. Her behavior makes no sense. o_O
MOO.
Do you remember about where it is? I’d like to hear it. Thanks.

I'm not him, nor do I work for his office, but it would appear he chose to release it. Perhaps if the victim wasn't ruthlessly raked over the coals for months beforehand, and those associated with the killer hadn't tried so hard to portray themselves as victims, he wouldn't have felt it was necessary to release as much as he did. Or perhaps he doesn't feel he's released enough.

And yet this "Jim" has already been found due to his number being released in the doc dump, and he, as far as we currently know, has no ties to this case at all...with the exception of being NK's friend.

That, to me, is disturbing. If my neighbor is involved in some heinous crime, and my name/number is on their cell phone, and somehow it comes out in the documents, which are later released...I'd have a REAL problem with that.

Viability of any potential lawsuit aside, it certainly appears from the discovery documents that this deterioration in their relationship was both sudden, and coincided with his affair with NK.

Things went south, and fast.

Depends on if all those other claims of infidelity are true (which I kinda doubt, but...). Also depends on how many on-line dating sites he had frequented via his cell phone and home, or work, computers.

I am just going to use your post as a jump off for this topic, because there were many many posts that had my blood pressure rising towards the end of the last thread (not yours, riolove).
I am absolutely floored that someone would suggest that records should not be released to the "general public" or to someone without the "proper credentials". WHO THE HE** DO YOU THINK PUBLIC RECORDS BELONG TO? Do you not realize that all government works for *US*, the PUBLIC? They are accountable to us, not the other way around. From the President, to the House and Senate, to Governors, DAs, police officers, FBI agents, Postal workers and everyone else in a government job, they are our employees, and we pay them. The FOIA, CORA and other state legislation, etc. all exist so that we are able to hold those agencies and employees accountable and to make sure they are doing a thorough job, within legal parameters. Transparency is an important part of having confidence and trust in those who work for us. It is a form of elitism to say that only certain members of the public should have access to the records that belong to all of us. MOO.
I have never seen such sexually explicit, personal information like this released before. But that may be because we never had telecommunications like this before.

So, he chose to release it? Interesting. I am, for the most part, happy he did...and yet, it bothers me to no end (obviously, based on the # of posts I've made about it! LOL) that witnesses personal data (phone numbers) is being made public to the world. But, not only witnesses, but those they have some connection to.

That is just wrong, IMO.
NK should feel lucky that the wife /children murderer plead guilty. If this went to trial it would be exposed through a courtroom, national news daily coverage, and presented in front of a courtroom with years of motions, questioning,lawyers,....all NK's phone numbers, people, family, friends would be exposed in document disoveries wouldnt seem bad as being called in for questioning and suponeaed. .. .And they all have NK to thank... .choose your friends wisely.

Depends on if all those other claims of infidelity are true (which I kinda doubt, but...). Also depends on how many on-line dating sites he had frequented via his cell phone and home, or work, computers.
I just read somewhere that CW had a brief affair with a young guy and paid for his lip enhancements. Of course, from the Daily Mail.

Just listen to him chatting with the lie-detector woman! She's putting him at ease and he's falling for it!! He doesn't know that the police are on the other side listening to him. This is going to be the last conversation where he can be at ease & chat for the rest of his life. I haven't reached the point where he's confronted with the results - it's going to put a kink in his conversation. He totally thinks he can pass the LDT. He's so naïve.

Just one of the reasons why I think he's either incredibly naive/dumb, and/or a serious narcissist.

He believes his own lies, and expects others will also.

NK should feel lucky that the wife /children murderer plead guilty. If this went to trial it would be exposed through a courtroom, national news daily coverage, and presented in front of a courtroom with years of motions, questioning,lawyers,....all NK's phone numbers, people, family, friends would be exposed in document disoveries wouldnt seem bad as being called in for questioning and suponeaed. .. .And they all have NK to thank... .choose your friends wisely.

Yeah, but that's not the point. NK is lucky, very lucky, that she didn't suffer a lot worse consequences of her lack of judgement and morals.

Still - the personal info. of people is out there, people who's only "crime" was stupidity, poor judgement, etc. And their FRIENDS info. is out there as well...friends who (again, as far as we know) have NOTHING to do with this case.

I am shocked that so many seem okay with that.

Yeah, but that's not the point. NK is lucky, very lucky, that she didn't suffer a lot worse consequences of her lack of judgement and morals.

Still - the personal info. of people is out there, people who's only "crime" was stupidity, poor judgement, etc. And their FRIENDS info. is out there as well...friends who (again, as far as we know) have NOTHING to do with this case.

I am shocked that so many seem okay with that.
Personal info such as in phone numbers?
And yet this "Jim" has already been found due to his number being released in the doc dump, and he, as far as we currently know, has no ties to this case at all...with the exception of being NK's friend.

That, to me, is disturbing. If my neighbor is involved in some heinous crime, and my name/number is on their cell phone, and somehow it comes out in the documents, which are later released...I'd have a REAL problem with that.
And being with NK the night/morning/day after the murder.

We know that SW noticed a change in CW, and it happened out of nowhere.

If he had other affairs, he clearly wasn’t impacted in the same way as the one with NK.

It appears that he killed to be with her after all.

Last edited:
Any time anyone uses social media, there is always a risk of that information being shared. There is no such thing as privacy in 2018. Big Brother is always watching. Any time you use the internet, your IP address is there along with your Google search history.

NK and CW apparently don't know how the internet works. NK is an adult who should have had the foresight that any pics sent to CW could potentially come back to bite her. As for releasing the documents to the public, it's State law. As long as they are in compliance with the State law, there is nothing anyone can do about it. It's a public matter. The cat is already out of the bag. Privacy doesn't exist anymore.

I hate to break this to you, but unless you live off the grid (which you obviously don't) , then your name and partial address is readily available to anyone who Googles you, includimg any prior addresses you may have had.
Google will even list possible relatives of yours. It's really not *that* difficult anymore.

Viability of any potential lawsuit aside, it certainly appears from the discovery documents that this deterioration in their relationship was both sudden, and coincided with his affair with NK.

Things went south, and fast.
From SW's perspective this all " came out of left field ". She insisted they had never had problems in their relationship like this, where he had suddenly turned against her.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong