GUILTY CO - Shanann Watts (34), Celeste"Cece" (3) and Bella (4), Frederick, 13 Aug 2018 *CW LWOP* #65

Status
Not open for further replies.
As I said before, I think NK was a basket case. I think she said it in the context of Charlotte not putting the pieces together that CW was her new boyfriend. It is a word that is hurtful to many people, and I don’t approve of its use, but it doesn’t change my opinion that NK didn’t know how married CW was. I think she believed his lies. All of them. Everybody else did. And I believe that she wasn’t responsible for the murders, and I don’t think her life should have been destroyed because of them. Do I like her? No.
IMO her life has not been destroyed.

I did just want to say, and I am sure others have said it also, I wish they had asked Chris questions about Bella and Cece in the polygraph. I wish he had failed questions about them too. Because god almighty, I can't believe how many idiots (elsewhere) are still saying Shanann killed them. I can't understand Chris, and I can't understand them.

I agree. It's really always best to have an attorney present for any legal proceedings to protect your rights.

It's odd to me she didn't bring her attorney to the interviews with police investigators, but she certainly did bring him to present her PR schpiel and have glamour shots taken for the Denver Post. Then again, all evidence points to her being far more concerned with her public image than the horrific fate of Shanann and her babies. Fortunately that mindset came back to bite her. Karma.

I don't think she's that bright. Am guessing she got the atty. only after someone advised her to.

You have missed the point.

This is about the PERSONAL DATA of those who, as far as we know, are NOT EVEN PERTINENT TO THE CASE being made public. NK's "friend" Jeff, whoever he is, and as far as we are currently privy too, has already been tracked down.

Now, if this guy is just a friend, and has NO BEARING ON THE CASE, and is not a witness, but is just some guy who happened to know NK - why is his personal data released??

That has NOTHING to do with the gov't. being beholding to the public. Zero.
Respectfully, I specifically addressed the claim/belief that public records should only be made available to a certain segment of the public, which is of course ridiculous. I am unsure if those statements were being made by you or someone else, and it really doesn't matter; my point still stands. MOO.

From the start I always found it a little odd that she took her girls to NC for five weeks. That’s a long time to be away from your husband, and the kids, their Dad. I wondered if they weren’t already having problems and discussed separating and perhaps she thought it might be a good idea to give him some space and so she went to NC. IIRC did tell her friends in NC and her Mom about things with CW. I remember thinking to myself, the last thing you want to do is leave your husband alone if you’re having problems!
You are either trustworthy, or you're not.

Respectfully, I specifically addressed the claim/belief that public records should only be made available to a certain segment of the public, which is of course ridiculous. I am unsure if those statements were being made by you or someone else, and it really doesn't matter; my point still stands. MOO.

I disagree. That is why we have the word "redact". Any personal phone number, address, etc. that is not necessary for the public to see or hear, should not be made available.

I'm pretty sure that all records in this case haven't been made available, so far, we have not been privy to autopsy photos (thankfully!), and I am guessing probably never will be. And yet, those photos are part of the record. If, as you feel, ALL public records should be available to all, should those be made available?

You have missed the point.

This is about the PERSONAL DATA of those who, as far as we know, are NOT EVEN PERTINENT TO THE CASE being made public. NK's "friend" Jeff, whoever he is, and as far as we are currently privy too, has already been tracked down.

Now, if this guy is just a friend, and has NO BEARING ON THE CASE, and is not a witness, but is just some guy who happened to know NK - why is his personal data released??

That has NOTHING to do with the gov't. being beholding to the public. Zero.
Isn't it the slightest bit ironic that you are upset about this person's privacy being violated, and even you can't remember his name? Just an observation.

After reading pages of documents, and thinking about who was murdered in which order. .. .I feel SW was murdered first...maybe after a verbal argument that woke one of the girls up And she then witnessed the struggle/killing....CW said in one of the interviews one of the girls was a light sleeper..... .. ..(I think this was CW accidentally giving bits and pieces of the murder to LE) then, I think that the one who awaken from the fight was then killed.. .I believe it was thst one who showed signs of fighting for her life in autopsy. . Then, the other. I think he had no intentions of killing the girls until 1 woke up.

Yes, but now she won’t be able to find one, and as of that last interview thought she’d have to move out of state and change her name. I think it’s too much punishment for having an affair.
She was at the wrong place at the wrong time. It happens.
But she’s still alive, she’ll find another job, and even if she has to change her name or move away, I’m sure she’s learned some lessons from this experience and it just might make her a better person and therefore will have a better life.

NK should feel lucky that the wife /children murderer plead guilty. If this went to trial it would be exposed through a courtroom, national news daily coverage, and presented in front of a courtroom with years of motions, questioning,lawyers,....all NK's phone numbers, people, family, friends would be exposed in document disoveries wouldnt seem bad as being called in for questioning and suponeaed. .. .And they all have NK to thank... .choose your friends wisely.

Yea, “tell me who you run with, I’ll tell ya who you are” seems to apply.
I won’t mention names but had this went to trial, a lot of not so nice stuff would be public about all parties, IMO.
Look deep and hard enough, there’s always something. Because friends or acquaintances tend to glorify people important to them, doesn’t make it so. That stuff is merely opinion based. For a long time no one had a bad word for CW.
Every professional I’ve heard discussing this case on cable TV, from day one, thought big probs existed, way before the murders. They based their assumptions on what they observed from social media.

I checked the marital house deed a moment ago. Still in C & S names. I thought perhaps her father had maybe taken title. I guess he can’t unless he pays the mortgage off, right? So, is foreclosure on the horizon?
I'm not sure but depending how much is owed, they may be better off selling it. If they can. Otherwise the bank may be stuck with it for awhile. Hard to sell a house where 3 murders have taken place.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amberdw2021