GUILTY CO - Shanann Watts (34), Celeste"Cece" (3) and Bella (4), Frederick, 13 Aug 2018 *CW LWOP* #65

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am so far behind but wanted to reply to a question from the previous thread. Sorry if anyone answered it already. The question was has anyone ever premeditated a murder by strangulation and carried it out. One answer I'm aware of:
Christian Longo. Planned to kill his family and strangled his wife during sex. Then blamed her for killing 2 of their 3 kids. Years later, on death row, he admitted the truth that he killed them all.

Last edited:
She was at the wrong place at the wrong time. It happens.
But she’s still alive, she’ll find another job, and even if she has to change her name or move away, I’m sure she’s learned some lessons from this experience and it just might make her a better person and therefore will have a better life.
I’ve known people who have suffered less who never managed to put the pieces back together, again. This is a life defining moment for her. We’ll see how it turns out.

Just a remark about how things are up on the web that you might be surprised to see...I was shocked when my son found a site that listed old addresses and current phone numbers. My daughter had a stalker . When we found her data there,she immediately asked them to remove it. They did,but you might want to make sure your own personal stuff is listed. The web address is Free People Search & Reverse Lookup | FastPeopleSearch.com think it only works for the US....please delete if not allowed

Isn't it the slightest bit ironic that you are upset about this person's privacy being violated, and even you can't remember his name? Just an observation.

Not at all

I don't want, or need, to know his name. Others on this website have said they do.

I am, and have been, a victims advocate off and on for many years. I do not like the idea of a person's privacy being bandied about on various websites, particularly via gov't. records. His info. should have been protected. Either via redaction if in written from, or scrubbing if in recorded form.

Anything else is bad form on the part of those releasing that data.

Yes, but now she won’t be able to find one, and as of that last interview thought she’d have to move out of state and change her name. I think it’s too much punishment for having an affair.

I think she was being over dramatic on those points. I think she will be able to find a job just fine if she wants to. Assuming she has been professional in her past employment and a good employee, that is. If she treated her job and her coworkers like she treated the investigators she might have trouble finding work. That has nothing to do with the reason she lost her job though. That is not the investigator's fault. No one is trashing her reputation in the press. She ruined her own reputation by having an affair. Many employers have rules against that but there will also be many employers who will not care one bit about her personal life. She just needs to be upfront about why she lost her last job so there are no opportunities for a future employer to fire her for being untruthful-- more employers have issues with lying than issues with immorality. JMO.

I checked the marital house deed a moment ago. Still in C & S names. I thought perhaps her father had maybe taken title. I guess he can’t unless he pays the mortgage off, right? So, is foreclosure on the horizon?

I checked it earlier today also. The taxes are due 02/28/19.

She was at the wrong place at the wrong time. It happens.
But she’s still alive, she’ll find another job, and even if she has to change her name or move away, I’m sure she’s learned some lessons from this experience and it just might make her a better person and therefore will have a better life.

This will so blow over a name change won’t be necessary.
As soon as CW is out of Dodge (literally) and moved to his permanent facility well get no info about him. At least none that’s reliable. Maybe a parolee will try to make a coin by saying he whipped his butt or something. Prison staff won’t talk.
As we all know, there’s no shortage of heinous crimes.
There’s a few cases larger than this underway, the Rhoden murders, the serial killer in TX. The media will move on.

I think NK brought her attorney forward to the media trying to mimic Amber F. MOO

From the start I always found it a little odd that she took her girls to NC for five weeks. That’s a long time to be away from your husband, and the kids, their Dad. I wondered if they weren’t already having problems and discussed separating and perhaps she thought it might be a good idea to give him some space and so she went to NC. IIRC did tell her friends in NC and her Mom about things with CW. I remember thinking to myself, the last thing you want to do is leave your husband alone if you’re having problems!
I so agree. If it were me, I would be too insecure and worried about my marriage to leave for 5 weeks. That is a long time.

Just a remark about how things are up on the web that you might be surprised to see...I was shocked when my son found a site that listed old addresses and current phone numbers. My daughter had a stalker . When we found her data there,she immediately asked them to remove it. They did,but you might want to make sure your own personal stuff is listed. The web address is Free People Search & Reverse Lookup | FastPeopleSearch.com think it only works for the US....please delete if not allowed
There’s more than just this site out there. I use a couple when I’m trying to find someone (not this one though).

Even if you delete your information, you can always be found via family member searches.

If you’ve ever voted, received a speeding ticket, owned property, been married, your information is out there.

You only have to Google your own name for lots of information to come up!

Because she lost her job, her healthcare, her security, and her reputation, and she had the right to try to protect those things. No, they are not as important as 4 people being murdered, but they are important, too.
Her actions caused her to lose her reputation and job. You can't blame the loss of those things on anyone but her. She was responsible for her actions. JMO

This will so blow over a name change won’t be necessary.
As soon as CW is out of Dodge (literally) and moved to his permanent facility well get no info about him. At least none that’s reliable. Maybe a parolee will try to make a coin by saying he whipped his butt or something. Prison staff won’t talk.
As we all know, there’s no shortage of heinous crimes.
There’s a few cases larger than this underway, the Rhoden murders, the serial killer in TX. The media will move on.

I think NK brought her attorney forward to the media trying to mimic Amber F. MOO
Maybe she thought the Denver Post would offer her a deal $$$ while she was there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pabo1998