FOUND DECEASED - WA - Lindsey Baum, 10, McCleary, 26 June 2009

Status
Not open for further replies.
The only person if interst who owned a white car was Tim Hartman. He was spotted at a gas station on camera on the night of Baum’s abduction
TH had a white van, but I think the reference is towards DG. He drove that little white del Sol.

TH had a white van, but I think the reference is towards DG. He drove that little white del Sol.
Well Tim Hartman and Dale Golder seem to be the most plausible suspects. Timbartman lies about his whereabouts multiple times and Dale Golder had a history of sexual assault.

‘Where she was found is going to be critical’: Experts divulge clues on the hunt for Lindsey Baum’s killer

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.ki...missing-mccleary-girl&contentId=281-332675302

White Ridgeline surveillance video

My theory comes from the fact it was never identified.
MOO.

White Ridgeline has two adults and one child (boy) and knows the area well enough that the boy knows exactly where the bathroom is. They don't stop and ask. He just heads towards it.
2nd adult male parks behind the Shell. Bushes building obstruct 2 views. Lindsey walks behind the building to retrieve the bike she left there (her brother's bike). She likes animals. The man has two dog crates in the back of the truck. Conversation ensues. He knocks her out (punch or tase, taser is easier and will render someone unconscious if used at the base of the neck on the CNS). Loads her into the hidden compartment in the back of the Ridgeline. Puts the crates back . And they are gone . He has a few hours before she wakes up.

I then believe he lives within an hour (or so) drive of the Ridge.

My theory is generated from a lot of different theories I have seen here and from research I have done. I followed this idea to a suspect, which I turned into LE. They have that information and I have seen nothing occur from it. I won't state that part of the info, but I do believe the theory is still correct, whether my suspect is innocent or guilty. I believe this is a good presumption of what happened .

And if the Ridgeline is ever eliminated I will be completely without a theory because it is too baffling.

‘Where she was found is going to be critical’: Experts divulge clues on the hunt for Lindsey Baum’s killer

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.king5.com/amp/article?section=news&subsection=local&headline=two-men-sought-in-search-for-missing-mccleary-girl&contentId=281-332675302

White Ridgeline surveillance video

My theory comes from the fact it was never identified.
MOO.

White Ridgeline has two adults and one child (boy) and knows the area well enough that the boy knows exactly where the bathroom is. They don't stop and ask. He just heads towards it.
2nd adult male parks behind the Shell. Bushes building obstruct 2 views. Lindsey walks behind the building to retrieve the bike she left there (her brother's bike). She likes animals. The man has two dog crates in the back of the truck. Conversation ensues. He knocks her out (punch or tase, taser is easier and will render someone unconscious if used at the base of the neck on the CNS). Loads her into the hidden compartment in the back of the Ridgeline. Puts the crates back . And they are gone . He has a few hours before she wakes up.

I then believe he lives within an hour (or so) drive of the Ridge.

My theory is generated from a lot of different theories I have seen here and from research I have done. I followed this idea to a suspect, which I turned into LE. They have that information and I have seen nothing occur from it. I won't state that part of the info, but I do believe the theory is still correct, whether my suspect is innocent or guilty. I believe this is a good presumption of what happened .

And if the Ridgeline is ever eliminated I will be completely without a theory because it is too baffling.
They stated that the perpetrator wouldve needed a vehicle to get to the area where Lindsey was found. Dale golders residence may have been in eastern washington and may have been connected to the woods where her body was found. Tire tracks were found leading into the woods.

They stated that the perpetrator wouldve needed a vehicle to get to the area where Lindsey was found. Dale golders residence may have been in eastern washington and may have been connected to the woods where her body was found. Tire tracks were found leading into the woods.

The Honda Ridgeline is a white truck with 4wd. That version specifically is the top end Honda, the tires and rims were only used in those two years of production of 2008/09. Capable of mountain roads.

Dale Golder s car wouldn't make it. It was a white Del sol. The ruts on the Manastash road would have left his car behind in them. His girlfriend at the time lived in Ellensburg, which is probably what you're thinking when you say he lived close by?
The sexual assault Dale was convicted on was a teen, and he was also a teen. I'm not sure if the M.O. fits, but patterns aren't always indicative of later crimes. I don't rule him out, but I don't think that guy has the sophistication to pull off a crime like this. He s not good at not being caught. If the warrants and search showed nothing on any of the previous suspects, I can't believe LE would have missed it .

Can I just say too...that's a city boy truck . Country people laugh at that truck because it's not a truck. (Obviously Im rural country. I asked all my friends if they would drive it and they laughed at me. )
It is the number one vehicle taught to Border Patrol to check out at border crossing due to that hidden compartment in the bed .

Last edited:
It makes sense to me that the Ridgeline was never identified because it was from out of the area, just passing through. The people who could have identified it probably never saw the video.

It's a city boy truck, but it's way tougher than it looks. One of my acquaintances* had one. It was fast on the highway and surprisingly nimble on back roads. There's a median strip on the street in front of the coffee shop to keep people from turning left; he used to drive over like it wasn't there.

It's big, so if there are tight turns on Manastash Road, it might have had issues, but it wouldn't have any trouble with ruts, rocks, clearance, etc.

* You can't always choose your neighbors.

The Honda Ridgeline is a white truck with 4wd. That version specifically is the top end Honda, the tires and rims were only used in those two years of production of 2008/09. Capable of mountain roads.

Dale Golder s car wouldn't make it. It was a white Del sol. The ruts on the Manastash road would have left his car behind in them. His girlfriend at the time lived in Ellensburg, which is probably what you're thinking when you say he lived close by?
The sexual assault Dale was convicted on was a teen, and he was also a teen. I'm not sure if the M.O. fits, but patterns aren't always indicative of later crimes. I don't rule him out, but I don't think that guy has the sophistication to pull off a crime like this. He s not good at not being caught. If the warrants and search showed nothing on any of the previous suspects, I can't believe LE would have missed it .
Tim Hartman was a hunter

OMG Dale Golder worked at a camp in eastern Washington and was there on the night of Lindsey’s Abduction!!! It’s close to where Lindsey’s body was found last year.

From Affidavit: When the records were analyzed it was learned that Golder was texting and calling a number in eastern Washington repeatedly from about noon on 06-26-09 until 9:26pm. There was in excess of 50 contacts to this number that suddenly stopped at 9:26pm.___________received a cellular call from a subject identified as ___________at 1:11am (06-27-09) that had a duration of 2 minutes. After that he did not make a call until 6:12am. This is contrary to the pattern of cell phone usage shown _______. He normally has frequent cell phone activity until at least midnight to 1:00am each day.

In these calls to/from Calica on June 26th specifically at 9:26pm and June 27th at 1:11am...I'd really like to know what the conversation was, what Golder's demeanor was, what he was doing and where he was at at the time of these calls. Pings should show the general area where he was. I believe this almost 3.5 time frame will be critical in the investigation and in locating Lindsey's remains

I think you are onto something. If DG cell phone is pinged at 1:11 am...what was the location?

“The hunter who had found a piece of Lindsey’s skull had been hunting that area for over 30-plus years, and had even passed the skull fragment a few years before, but had failed to further examine it.”

“The hunter who had found a piece of Lindsey’s skull had been hunting that area for over 30-plus years, and had even passed the skull fragment a few years before, but had failed to further examine it.”

That seems to answer one question I had, which is whether her remains had been moved from somewhere else.

Very Interesting, so DG whereabouts are shady during that whole time...where did he keep her until he was able to get to Eastern WA to see gf? Maybe the first opportunity he had to transport her out of the area and dump her in that canyon? I read this somewhere in the forum...

The next thing we know is that DG went to Ellensburg on July 16th. SC brought him back to McCleary and stayed with him until July 20th. Again from the affidavit: "She later told detectives that Golder had driven to Ellensburg on 07-16-09 and that she had to take him back to Elma because his car broke down. She said she stayed with him in MCCleary until 07-20-09"

How did DG get to Ellensburg on 7/16? He drove...yes...but what did he drive? His little white car was broke down in Elma according to statement? AND his little white car would not have made those canyon roads? So...what was he driving? When and where did his little white car break down AND WHAT DID HE USE AS A REPLACEMENT VEHICHLE??? Perhaps, he borrowed a vehicle from his folks/friends that drive a 4x4 vehichle...one that would make those canyon roads.

Very Interesting, so DG whereabouts are shady during that whole time...where did he keep her until he was able to get to Eastern WA to see gf? Maybe the first opportunity he had to transport her out of the area and dump her in that canyon? I read this somewhere in the forum...

The next thing we know is that DG went to Ellensburg on July 16th. SC brought him back to McCleary and stayed with him until July 20th. Again from the affidavit: "She later told detectives that Golder had driven to Ellensburg on 07-16-09 and that she had to take him back to Elma because his car broke down. She said she stayed with him in MCCleary until 07-20-09"

How did DG get to Ellensburg on 7/16? He drove...yes...but what did he drive? His little white car was broke down in Elma according to statement? AND his little white car would not have made those canyon roads? So...what was he driving? When and where did his little white car break down AND WHAT DID HE USE AS A REPLACEMENT VEHICHLE??? Perhaps, he borrowed a vehicle from his folks/friends that drive a 4x4 vehichle...one that would make those canyon roads.
When police searched his residence they found a dig up hole in his yard

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members