CO CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just read all three pages here and I have no idea what happened.

She is missing, there's something about a Safeway, and her phone is in Indiana?

She's a pilot - so is a plane missing? If not, then I guess she didn't fly somewhere. Her car is at home.

Where was she last seen?
She was last seen at a Safeway about a mile and a half from her home on Thanksgiving day. Her phone pinged in Idaho. That is what we seemingly have.

I'm in Colorado, mostly just posting to follow and say I hope Kelsey is found safe, soon, and back to her baby. Noticing some patterns that are very concerning, and feel I have some commonalities with her--at the very least being a single mom and love of the outdoors. I hope we can help. Please, no one here who knows Kelsey be intimidated by getting verified. You will be as anonymous as you want to be.

Where is her mother from? If nearby, I would think she'd have had Thanksgiving dinner with family. But it was the 25th when her Mom made the call to PD for a wellness check. So where was she going on Thanksgiving?
Was she alone? Was her daughter with her ex?

Where is her mother from? If nearby, I would think she'd have had Thanksgiving dinner with family. But it was the 25th when her Mom made the call to PD for a wellness check. So where was she going on Thanksgiving?
Until we can verify some of the statements friends and family have made on here, it's really difficult to determine what's behind this. I too hope someone who has knowledge would become verified. On this forum, we are here to be helpful as much as possible. Hoping Kelsey is safe and found soon, and is able to let someone know this is the case.

I would assume she would be spending Thanksgiving with her family.

Jmo

Heading through on her way to family in Washington State? It is on the route that would take her there. However, that has not been verified, she did not tell anyone of any plans (that we know of) and she left her cars behind. So....anyone's guess at this point. jmo

Any busses that pas through that way? And again, why is she silent if this is the case, unless this disappearance is voluntary.

Heading through on her way to family in Washington State? It is on the route that would take her there. However, that has not been verified, she did not tell anyone of any plans (that we know of) and she left her cars behind. So....anyone's guess at this point. jmo

Any busses that pas through that way? And again, why is she silent if this is the case, unless this disappearance is voluntary.

She very well could have been abducted.

Someone asked on the missing page if LE has gone through the camera footage at Safeway to see if she was being followed and Kelsey's family replied that at this point LE is being careful not to release any information that could hinder the investigation and that they (family) are sharing what they have been given.

Heading through on her way to family in Washington State?

RSBM. I doubt she would have been traveling to visit family since she left her vehicle at home. The Idaho location is along the way to her family's residence, but I think that might be a coincidence. It seems unlikely that she would try to hitch a ride or take public transit over that great of a distance when she had reliable transportation sitting in the drive way. There seems to be a great deal with this disappearance that doesn't really add up.

It would be wicked awesome if we had some verified insiders on the case to help out!

You would think that if she got into a car with either someone she knew or even if she walked home and someone was following her, you would think that LE would release whatever video they have in order to find Kelsey etc.

It just does not make any sense

I agree that there’s probably more information on that f
You would think that if she got into a car with either someone she knew or even if she walked home and someone was following her, you would think that LE would release whatever video they have in order to find Kelsey etc.

It just does not make any sense

Yeah, I find it really odd that they haven't released the video footage. It makes me think there's more to that footage than just her shopping.

<modsnip - discussing other forums>

Last edited by a moderator:
I agree that there’s probably more information on that f

Yeah, I find it really odd that they haven't released the video footage. It makes me think there's more to that footage than just her shopping.

<modsnip - discussing other forums>
RBBM
You're right - that info is posted on MSM. And this is first I heard of a small plane and a toothbrush left behind.

Pasco relatives pray for miracle as search continues for missing Colorado mother

"Police found Kelsey's two cars and a small plane exactly where she last parked them."

"Just like her clothes, makeup and toothbrush, untouched since Thanksgiving."

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members