GUILTY CO - Shanann Watts (34), Celeste"Cece" (3) and Bella (4), Frederick, 13 Aug 2018 *CW LWOP* #65

Status
Not open for further replies.
Would anyone be able to link me to SW last texts to CW please ?

Someone upthread asked if we thought NK would get a book deal.

I don't ghost write true crime anymore, but I still belong to the "pool" from which they're courted so I keep up with the news. The idea of the book IS being passed around. It's all pretty anonymous until you sign the contract (and then we get into super crazy NDAs) so I don't know if it's coming from a publishing company, an agent, a random person who just wants to write one, or NK herself but the proposal is out. It might just be some random FB person who's trying to make a quick buck, I don't know. My experience with these kinds of things is that yes, a book is forthcoming. Whether it ever makes the shelves or people will read it is another thing altogether. I see this in almost every major case-if you're a key player in it then someone is going to want to tell your story. Most people pass, but some do not.

I 100% think there will be a book. NK's interviews show she has convinced herself her life is over. She will say she has no other choice but to write a tell-all to try to make some money. If she had any decency she would walk away and try to live a normal life. No one knows the sordid details of her sexual encounters with CW-- I haven't even seen the "raunchy texts" between them released -- and very few people care to know those details IMO. She doesn't have to reveal her most private moments just because a little info is out there now. But she's not a decent person as evidenced by her interviews. She's all about "damage control" and will write a book to try to make herself look like an innocent victim. It will backfire on her though, because in order to make herself look good she has to trample on the memories of the real victims-- Shanann, CeCe, Bella and Niko. JMO.

The discovery I saw clearly stated that she had made MULTIPLE searches of Shanann and CW prior to June but that only some were specifically recoverable. It gave dates of 8/17 for CW and 1/18 for Shanann.

It's in the section laying out Nk's text messages.
So it seems the affair was no accident. I'll bet she made herself noticeable.

I believe 100% it was rage. He got mad, went behind her and strangled her. That is rage in my books.

He said he strangled her from the front. In his interview. He claimed he pulled her off Cece and then she was magically laying faceup accords Cece's bed.

The evidence suggests he coldly planned this because he was desperate to be with and please his affair and knew no other way out. Not that he erupted in any rage.

Evidence suggests he planned this as he toldhis work mates on Friday and Sunday that he would be at the Cervi site and didn't need them to be there. The same site at which he disposed of their bodies. Something he stated AFTER he agreed to be with Shanann that Monday to drop off the girls on their first day of school.

So when he said he would handle the site alone, he already knew he would not be there to take the girls.

Further, there were no defense wounds on Shanann and nothing to indicate he exploded in a rage against her. She was not battered. The evidence suggests he lay on top of her as she was pinned under the sheets and so she could not struggle or fight back as he calmly strangled her to death.

Cece likewise had nothing to suggest she struggled and her bed looks like she had been in it. Which indicates he began to suffocate her while she was asleep.

Bella is the only one who shows indications of struggling. Repeated bite marks of her tongue which show she tried hard to fight against the hand that suffocated her.

But nothing in the house shows any disturbance of any kind which we would perhaps see if he was running around chasing terrified children trying to escape an enraged madmen they just saw killing their mom.

Their beds looked like they were in them and had been taken out. Not even that they had gotten out on their own because the covers weren't pulled back.

CW did not call police or 911 as many people do when they erupt in rage and commit homicide. And he is seen on video calmly loading his truck which he quietly backed into the garage. And then calmly driving away. It looked like someone taking out the trash. Not someone who just erupted in an insane rage and destroyed his family.

I don't think someone can calm down and start acting that apathetic that quickly if the whole thing started with a fight.

He planned to murder his family. And did so in cold blood. IMO.
BBM, Agree and i believe Shanann's hyoid bone was also intact.
I think she was probably asleep when attacked by CW. She did get home around 2am. and would of been exhausted after her trip home i would think.
I wonder if she died from carotid artery compression rather than strangulation, which puts someone out very quickly, in a matter of seconds from what i read?

Oh, yes, the bag. Did they ever make a connection?
Thank you!

I'm not aware if they did or not. Maybe someone else can answer.

IIRC, there was something in Bella's autopsy report that indicated he might have stomped on her head to force her thru the 8" opening.

I remember reading about marks on her head, but can't find it again.

moo

The discovery I saw clearly stated that she had made MULTIPLE searches of Shanann and CW prior to June but that only some were specifically recoverable. It gave dates of 8/17 for CW and 1/18 for Shanann.

It's in the section laying out Nk's text messages and internet activity.
Yes, the Records Supervisor at the FPD said the 9/1/2017 was a typo but the following searches were also performed by NK prior to the time the affair allegedly began:

8/3/2017 – searched items “chris watts” Pg 1601 (Discovery pg 1783)
1/7/2018 – searched items “shanann watts” Pg 1601 (Discovery pg 1783)

NK should feel lucky that the wife /children murderer plead guilty. If this went to trial it would be exposed through a courtroom, national news daily coverage, and presented in front of a courtroom with years of motions, questioning,lawyers,....all NK's phone numbers, people, family, friends would be exposed in document disoveries wouldnt seem bad as being called in for questioning and suponeaed. .. .And they all have NK to thank... .choose your friends wisely.

Again, I am not here to defend NK, she made her bed (literally) and has and will continue to pay the price. Even after all the media dies down, she will have to live with her actions. I hope she learns from them so as not to make the horrid errors again.

Now, I have many dear friends, some who are friends but whose lives I don't monitor regularly, and I have acquaintances. I don't control any of their lives. Some of our communications are deep, some fleeting and inconsequential.

I hope that my values, my life, my existence and my personal info. is not given out as a consequence of knowing others. If my data is needed to find or help confine a criminal, I would be more than happy to provide it. If it must, by law, be part of a "data dump", I hope those in control would have the decency to redact my phone number, last name and home address.

Anything else, unless completely necessary to the outcome of the case, is not necessary for the public to obtain.

I think, possibly due to this case, and many others like it, we will see some adjustments of FoI laws.

I can see no valid reason for making a witnesses, alibi's, or innocent family members phone number, address or any other personally defining data available on-line to the general public.

If validation is needed to determine that the investigation has been done legally and without bias, etc., that data can, and should be available via request. Posting case information on-line, without redacting that data is not necessary.

IIRC, there was something in Bella's autopsy report that indicated he might have stomped on her head to force her thru the 8" opening.

moo

Bella had scraps on her backside from being shoved into the oil. CeCe’s hair was on the other tank opening (blonde) IMO

Again, I am not here to defend NK, she made her bed (literally) and has and will continue to pay the price. Even after all the media dies down, she will have to live with her actions. I hope she learns from them so as not to make the horrid errors again.

Now, I have many dear friends, some who are friends but whose lives I don't monitor regularly, and I have acquaintances. I don't control any of their lives. Some of our communications are deep, some fleeting and inconsequential.

I hope that my values, my life, my existence and my personal info. is not given out as a consequence of knowing others. If my data is needed to find or help confine a criminal, I would be more than happy to provide it. If it must, by law, be part of a "data dump", I hope those in control would have the decency to redact my phone number, last name and home address.

Anything else, unless completely necessary to the outcome of the case, is not necessary for the public to obtain.

I think, possibly due to this case, and many others like it, we will see some adjustments of FoI laws.

I can see no valid reason for making a witnesses, alibi's, or innocent family members phone number, address or any other personally defining data available on-line to the general public.

If validation is needed to determine that the investigation has been done legally and without bias, etc., that data can, and should be available via request. Posting case information on-line, without redacting that data is not necessary.
I think they've intended to redact private info but have just missed some.

moo
Speaking of which, that 8” diameter opening still puzzles me. Maybe he could force a head through it (sorry to be so graphic) but what about the shoulders??? They are wider then a head and yet there was no mention of a broken clavicle, arms or even ribs in Bella’s autopsy report. I’m thinking CeCe was smaller.:(

He said he strangled her from the front. In his interview. He claimed he pulled her off Cece and then she was magically laying faceup accords Cece's bed.

The evidence suggests he coldly planned this because he was desperate to be with and please his affair and knew no other way out. Not that he erupted in any rage.
BBM,Although he is a liar, so there is that.

moo

Attachments

• Watts Aggregate Autopsy Reports.pdf
    314.2 KB · Views: 62
HLN Family Massacre Chris Watts Exposed, Part 3

DA Rourke discusses the grave site, oil tanks and disposal of Bella and CeCe.

He describes how he wants the children and Shan’ann to be remembered.

A Professor of Forensics talks about Shan’ann, the coffin birth and Bella being forced through the thief hatch.

He says the substances contained in the raw petroleum are highly caustic. There are things in there that can be used as cleaning solvents in their purest form. The fact that the bodies were intact to the degree that they were when found was very fortunate for the investigators because the tissue could have been broken down further.

When Bella and CeCe were smothered – we can also say suffocated – the process itself is horrendous.

When Shan’ann was being strangled, she would have had an awareness and would have struggled.

Thank you for posting these videos! I wasn't able to watch the show. I appreciated it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jbks