CANADA Canada - Mekayla Bali, aka M Niebergall, 16, Yorkton, Saskatchewan, 12 April 2016

This is a newer missing person from the others I have seen...

It was posted on September 23rd.

MISSING ALERT LIVE on Twitter
Dn1Rl6lXcAUP-lj.jpg

It says Mekayla may be in the company of TWO men, and WAS LAST SEEN in Bellingham, WA???...with BPD's phone number also listed as a contact for information.

This is a newer missing person from the others I have seen...

It was posted on September 23rd.

MISSING ALERT LIVE on Twitter
Dn1Rl6lXcAUP-lj.jpg

It says Mekayla may be in the company of TWO men, and WAS LAST SEEN in Bellingham, WA???...with BPD's phone number also listed as a contact for information.

Oh my. When was she last seen in Bellingham? Does anyone know?

Two years of anguish as Mekayla Bali's family waits for answers
April 17, 2018 rbbm.
“From information I’ve received from Vancouver police, human trafficking girls, if that’s the case, net their pimps $300,000 a year … We have to look at raising that reward,” Paula said.

Joshua and his nine-year-old sister, Eliyora, are traumatized by the disappearance of Mekayla with whom they were very close.

“We take them to a trauma therapist in Regina every couple of weeks,” Paula said. “They have a sense of fear that they could just go missing one day. Even when they’re in the backyard, they say, ‘Mom, can you see me from there?’ ”

TIMELINE OF MEKAYLA BALI’S MOVEMENTS ON APRIL 12, 2016:
8:20 a.m. approx.: Arrives at Sacred Heart High School

8:25 to 8:30 a.m.: Leaves Sacred Heart High School

8:30 and 8:40 a.m.: Walks eastbound on Smith Street West from the intersection of Smith Street West and Gladstone Avenue North

8:30 to 9 a.m.: Enters Terry’s Pawn and Bargain, 3rd Avenue North

8:50 to 8:55 a.m.: Enters and then exits TD Bank, 63 Broadway St. E.

8:55 to 9 a.m.: Walks eastbound on Broadway Street East

9 to 9:15 a.m.: Enters Tim Hortons, 160 Broadway St. E.

9:15 to 9:30 a.m.: Exits Tim Hortons and walks northbound on 8th Avenue North

9:30 to 9:40 a.m.: Walks westbound on 100-200 block Broadway Street East then momentarily walks northbound on 6th Avenue North

9:40 to 9:50 a.m.: Walks eastbound in the parking lot of 100-200 block of Broadway Street East between Giant Tiger and Superstore

9:50 to 9:55 a.m.: Re-enters Tim Hortons

10:40 to 10:45 a.m.: Leaves Tim Hortons and walks westbound on Broadway Street East past the Kia Dealership, crosses the 7th Avenue intersection toward the Ramada Hotel, turns around and walks southbound on 7th Avenue for a short distance, then turns around and walks past the Ramada Hotel, continuing west on Broadway Street East and past Robins Donuts

10:45 to 11:55 a.m.: Whereabouts unknown

11:55 a.m to noon: Enters Sacred Heart High School

Noon to 12:05 p.m: Leaves Sacred Heart High School

12:15 to 1 p.m.: Purchases meal at the Trail Stop Restaurant in the STC bus depot on 1st Avenue North

1 to 1:45 p.m.: Leaves the bus depot; last known movement.

Just to add to the timeline movements.... the hour she was unaccounted for would be her walking back to school. It would take about 35-45 minutes to walk from the Robin's donuts to sacred heart school, going directly there. So if she was wandering around and kept changing directions, it could have taken over an hour. It was also believed she was constantly checking or on her phone while wandering around.

To expand a little more, I'm wondering if sasktel (or other cell providers) were contacted for the data and keystrokes/text msgs and call logs for her. Yorkton only has rcmp and no city detachment so I'm hoping they checked that

Snipped from the timeline...

8:30 to 9 a.m.: Enters Terry’s Pawn and Bargain, 3rd Avenue North

8:50 to 8:55 a.m.: Enters and then exits TD Bank, 63 Broadway St. E.

:thinking:

So do ya'll suppose Mekayla went to pawn something, considering her next stop was the bank?

TD Bank opens at 9am Monday to Saturday...FWIW.

Yup, something like THAT.

...And I can't help but wonder if she ended up with enough...or rather didn't end up with enough...

Just a thought fwiw.

:thinking:

rbbm.
April 15 2018
Police looking for break on two-year anniversary of Canadian teen Mekayla Bali’s disappearance

“[Mekayla] had music lessons after school. She had a recital coming up, and she had been practicing the night before,” Paula told Dateline. She thought Mekayla might have gone to music class early, so she went to check there. But Mekayla was nowhere to be found.

Paula reported Mekayla missing to the Yorkton RCMP that night.

Paula would later learn that, just 10 minutes after being dropped off at school in the morning, Mekayla had left campus and walked to a pawn shop.

According to Paula, Mekayla did not pawn any items that day, and nothing was missing from their home: Mekayla’s makeup, phone charger, medicine and the family’s emergency money were all there.

Police obtained security footage which showed that after leaving the pawn shop, Mekayla’s next stop was T.D. Bank, where she withdrew a small amount of money her mother believes was for her lunch."
"RCMP hopes to identify a male person of interest. That man was seen at the Trail Stop Restaurant at the same time as Mekayla and has a large tattoo of a cross on his forearm."

Interesting. Do people just stop in to pawn shops that aren’t open yet? I always found them a little sketchy but maybe it’s personal bias.

Interesting. Do people just stop in to pawn shops that aren’t open yet? I always found them a little sketchy but maybe it’s personal bias.
Terry's pawn and bargain is located right next to yorkton rcmp headquarters as well.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PoignantEcho
Back