GUILTY CO - Shanann Watts (34), Celeste"Cece" (3) and Bella (4), Frederick, 13 Aug 2018 *CW LWOP* #66

Status
Not open for further replies.
I started a new job on Monday and I’m so far behind . There is one thing that I keep seeing though and it’s people speculating about why SW didn’t seem to fight back. My ex tried to strangle me around 15 years ago. When someone’s hands are around your throat and you’re seeing spots, you are trying to pry those hands off. I don’t remember doing anything with my hands beyond trying to pry his off.

Thinking through this makes me feel like he managed to incapacitate her very quickly. In my case I was in bed, on my back. He was sitting on my chest. (My toddler walked in moments before I lost consciousness and said, “mommy?” That snapped him out of it. He realized what he was doing, got off me and took off. I truly believe she saved my life.)

The next day, I had very red, obvious finger marks on both sides of my neck.

Just sharing this bc I think we can maybe rule out some possibilities based on my experience and also to explain why I don’t really question a lack of marks on CW.
LAHOLLA,

So, in being chocked, one loses consciousness first, and if the Creep, continues choking, one will die.
You are very lucky you are here.
So sorry, you experienced this.
Hope your little Toddler, was too young to remember.
Also this case, will provide you with horrid memories.

Has there been any discussion about the necklace NK is wearing in her DP glamour shots? Some have said it's the same necklace that CW gave NK, and took a picture of against his hand and sent a text of to NK from NC while he was there. IMO

I haven't been able to find that specific part of the tape.... is it before or after they are standing around upstairs looking at SW's phone? And is it on the 13th? TIA

Sorry, but I am remembering the conversations we had here, from people noting this from the initial video, when NUA was present.

@MyBelle
What unspoken alliance against Mama Watts? Didn't his father unfriend CW on facebook after the nut incident?
That's right he did, CW 'temporarily' stood by Shanann over the incident. Is that aligning with dad, no, it's not, Papa Watts was heartbroken.
Mama Watts is going ape *advertiser censored* over it and ringing CW's friend for more allies against Shanann, while papa Watts lives in the war zone of his wife and daughter's own making.
Would Papa Watts be grateful to his best buddy, his son, taking Shanann's side?
Look what happened, CW killed his whole family and I don't think it was a hard decision for CW to make, he's THAT screwed up!
Enmeshment is the word here, @Tortoise wrote a great post about it in the last thread.

Interesting indeed. She wanted something like what he and Shanann had. But, but, but...wasn't he separated/getting a divorce? Why would she want that?! :rolleyes:

Excerpt from June 12, 2018 email:

NK to CW: "I am looking for someone to build a beautiful life with (seems so simple but is so unrealistic sometimes). Build something similar to what you have done with your wife and those cute little girls."

2018-273 - S17 - Attachments - redacted - Google Drive
boom! boom!! and boom!!!
thankyou pommy!

no more tolerating but she didn't know about shanann or poppycock about thinking he was separated!

she chased a happily married man who was equally happy to be chased.

Re the link Pommy put on thread 65 about McCoy going to the Cervi site on Aug 14, he said something about cw having the wrong boots on, and that cw had left "casually" on the 13th, which made him suspicious(?). Is that the same anecdote about a co-worker going back to check out a feces hole that cw had dug near the tanks?
I've missed this one, is there a longer interview with him in the doc dump? I don't remember about any wrong boots.

@PommyMommy
Pg 417 (Discovery pg 476)
MCCOY continued and said WATTS is usually, “a fairly decently dressed man” and said WATTS usually has on tight fitting FR’s (fire resistant clothing), but on Monday WATTS had on a dark blue shirt that was “baggy” and looked like it was an older FR shirt. MCCOY also said WATTS had on a pair of pull on boots, which
MCCOY thought was strange because he knew WATTS had a newer pair of Red Wing boots that he was wearing recently. MCCOY also commented that WATTS normally wore boots that had laces. MCCOY said he even noticed that one of WATTS’ pant legs was tucked inside the top of his boot and the other pant leg was straight. MCCOY said he commented to WATTS, “what, are you slumming it today?” MCCOY said WATTS laughed at his comment. MCCOY said he didn’t notice anything else unusual about WATTS and said WATTS appeared to have his normal demeanor.

That employee teased CW about his old boots and his trousers being tucked into the boots. It just struck him as odd, since he knew CW had some new work boots and he'd never seen him do that with his trousers before. He told LE that CW had defecated at another work site. LE went and dug it up to make sure he hadn't just hidden something there from the crime, but it was the real thing.....!

Re: sexy empanada

I think he was trying to be witty and make a nickname for her based on her ethnic makeup. Perhaps her mom's side has Hispanic or Latina ancestry. In one of the work emails, she signed off with "saludos!", (regards in Spanish).

Attachments

• Email .jpg
    Email .jpg
    64.1 KB · Views: 103
she looks better in the natural smiley face photos, imo. The glam photo shoot doesn't look very attractive to me. Who does a glam shoot, presumably taking time to pore over contact sheets to choose the best ones -- just to accompany an article about how sad you are that your married lover betrayed you and turned out to be a mass murderer?

To me she looks very boyish and her voice and manner are very masculine.

Does anyone have any thoughts on why CW was parking Shanann's SUV down the street from their house when she was in NC? The neighbor with the security camera told Shanann's father that CW was doing this.
He did think it odd, didn't he? He used 'air quotes' when he said CW said he parked there because of his 'tools might get stolen' but the neighbour didn't believe it.
CW was already being very strategic in setting things up, I'm just not sure if it was about NK's visits or so no one could notice times he left and returned during the night? Idk. Another puzzle piece to fit.

But didn't NK say they (she and CW) sometimes (n0t sure of the time frame, though...) drove around in the SW's car? If so, wouldn't she know what it looked like and would have spotted it parked down the street?

Not necessarily, if he hid the car from her direct view, perhaps around a corner? We don't know exactly when he did this, but it may have been when the affair first started. He wouldn't be the first guy who initially lies about his marital status and she wouldn't be the first single woman who wants to believe the lie. At least at the beginning.

At some point in time she became aware of the truth and this is evidenced in her interviews with LE. She stated she could tell he wasn't living in the house alone and she also said she didn't tell her friends because he was with two women.

i thought that was bizarre the way he stuck the ring on the end of his finger and pointed it at nua. Just seemed to be kind of jovial and irreverent.
Exactly how it seemed to me.... triumphant almost. NUA to me seemed like really? You're pulling this now?

But this was after he and NUA had been in and out of that room how many times? It really stood out to me.

NUA was so impressive to me in that video. She kept challenging him... saying at least once on the phone to someone something to the effect of "Chris was the last one to see her" She was amazing. She was on to him. Thankfully.

I'm really sorry that I just googled "slang meaning of empanada" :oops:

But now I feel obligated to share with you all:

Urban Dictionary: empanada

I think CW did google it as he seems very literal. :rolleyes:

NK should have been offended at that comment.

But she probably knew what he meant and liked him saying it.

MOO.

(I really miss the vomiting emoticon)

This definition with this song because we know he never had an original thought.

I may be confused... but this seems to reference him parking his work truck down the street, rather than the Lexus.

If correct, this seems to make more sense to me in his scheme than the Lexus. My memory which fails me often, does seem to recall it was the truck if any not the Lexus he parked down the street.

@PommyMommy ?
Edited to add: sorry, referencing a post that seems to be deleted

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics