GUILTY CO - Shanann Watts (34), Celeste"Cece" (3) and Bella (4), Frederick, 13 Aug 2018 *CW LWOP* #66

Status
Not open for further replies.
she looks better in the natural smiley face photos, imo. The glam photo shoot doesn't look very attractive to me. Who does a glam shoot, presumably taking time to pore over contact sheets to choose the best ones -- just to accompany an article about how sad you are that your married lover betrayed you and turned out to be a mass murderer?

I really doubt she had that much say, much less direction, over the newspaper shots. I'm not saying it was a great idea for her to do the interview but I'm pretty sure they have professionals that set that up to look serious and somber.

I feel the need to put CW's email's with NK into the context of SW's posts:

June 1, 2018 SW posts pictures of the girls in the car: Shanann Watts
SW posts before and after photos of her and CW to promote Thrive:
Shanann Watts
Shanann Watts
SW posts a picture of the girls going to school: "My World" Shanann Watts

June 2, 2018
SW posts various fun pics with Celeste while CW is seen in the background:
Shanann Watts
Shanann Watts
Shanann Watts

June 3, 2018 SW posts a pic of Celeste outside on the slide: "While Chris ran upstairs and I was holding Bella who didn’t feel well. Celeste put her shoes on and hat and ran outside to play. I thought she went upstairs with Chris! ‍♀️ This kid is so independent and strong willed! Trying to embrace it without it killing me"
Shanann Watts

June 4, 2018
SW posts various pictures of Bella:
Shanann Watts
Shanann Watts
Shanann Watts
SW posts picture of herself on the elliptical while listening to a Thrive Corp call: Shanann Watts

SW wishes NA a happy birthday and mentions the San Diego trip coming up in 2 weeks: Shanann Watts

June 5, 2018 NK sends a group email to coworkers that includes CW about work accounts being reset.
CW responds to NK with "Thanks Nikki. Have a great rest of your day!!"
2018-273 - S17 - Attachments - redacted - Google Drive

June 6, 2018
SW posts a picture of the girls at school hugging each other: Shanann Watts
SW posts picture of CeCe wearing a winter hat in the summer: Shanann Watts

June 7, 2018 SW posts photos of Bella getting ready for school on the day of her first field trip:
Shanann Watts

June 9, 2018 CW calls SW "Baby" in a text about him starting Burn (Thrive patches) as he sends SW a pic of himself wearing a "Super Dad" shirt:
Shanann Watts

SW posts picture of her and Bella: Shanann Watts

June 10, 2018 picture of Bella and CeCe with chalkboard that says "Big Sister 101" and Caption:
Ready or not, Celeste....Here comes Baby Watts #3
Shanann Watts

June 10, 2018
SW posts video of the girls playing at a splash pad. CW was there with them:
Shanann Watts

June 11, 2018 pic with caption:
We had such an eventful weekend! 3 birthday parties, play dates, 3 thrive locals, concerts and more! 1st trimester is no joke! Today I’m packing the girls suitcase for our 6 week trip to NC! This should be fun! Then I need to pack mine! This will be harder since most wont fit. Then off to do a deep cleaning on house before the girls and I leave. Plus grocery shop for a “bachelor” for 5 weeks on his own and meal prep for him. A lot to do this week. Thankful for Thrive.
Not doing #burn!
#Doctorapproved

Shanann Watts

June 11, 2018 Picture of SW wearing the "Oops we did it again" shirt with caption:
How Chris found out.
Shanann Watts

June 11, 2018 Video announcing the pregnancy to Chris and facebook with "Oops we did it again" shirt: Shanann Watts

June 11, 2018 Video announcing to the girls that Shanann is pregnant. CW is silently videoing it as SW hugs her girls with both arms and the girls "hug the baby": Shanann Watts

June 12, 2018
10:55 AM
NK sends an email to CW that says: "Chris, Thank you for being honest with me this morning. Truthfulness is so underrated in our culture."

10:59 AM SW posts photos of Bella eating out at a restaurant with a cell phone in her hand:
Shanann Watts
Shanann Watts
Shanann Watts

11:54 AM CW responds to NK saying "I'm a straight forward guy. Lying just complicates things. I think you're absolutely stunning and from what I've learned about you so far you seem like an amazing person. I hope to get to know you better since we have a lot in common."

2:31 PM NK replies to CW's email saying: "Agreed. It is always nice to find people you can relate you. I enjoy talking to you as well. I feel understood. I am looking for someone to build a beautiful life with (seems so simple but so unrealistic sometimes). Build something similar to what you have with your wife and those cute little girls. I do believe in karma so out of respect for myself, you and your family I think it is best if we keep that friendship at work. By the way I keep the conversations we have between us.

4:21 PM CW replies to NK "Yes, a beautiful life is something that is hard to find in this world since people always seem to have an agenda for everything. I do believe in karma so I agree with that as well. Any conversations we have will stay between us no need to worry there..." Then he gives her his work phone number and tells her email is usually spotty for him in the field.

4:48 PM SW announces they are going to Cabo San Lucas in October (little does she know she will never get to take that trip): Shanann Watts

June 13, 2018 SW posts to facebook: As I’m getting ready for San Diego in 9 days....here comes the announcement for our next getaway You want in? Let’s GOOOOO! #paidforbyLeVel how many trips and cars and bonuses and lives changed on my team alone do you have to see before you’re like “ok. Got it. You’re right. Tell me more.” I’ll be here when you decide!!!
Shanann Watts

June 13 2018 SW posts a photo of herself with Bella and CeCe in the car: "I used to wish I had more time in a day to get things done. Since Thrive I wake up early 4ish am and feel amazing! I start my day early and I stay focused and energized all day to accomplish my task. Love feeling this great!"
Shanann Watts

June 13 2018 SW post a picture of pickles: "I may or may not be eating a jar of pickles on the couch."
Shanann Watts

More of SW social media posts in my previous post:
GUILTY - CO - Shanann Watts (34), Celeste"Cece" (3) and Bella (4), Frederick, 13 Aug 2018 *CW LWOP* #65

-----
Tell me again how NK didn't know SW was pregnant? As of June 12th, NK knew CW was married and he had "cute girls" with his wife. If she looked at SW or CW's social media in order to see those "cute girls" she would have to have been blind to have missed the many pregnancy announcements from June 10 & 11. MOO.
ETA: Plus, NK could have seen SW's June 11th post about their upcoming 6 week trip to NC and would know SW was going to be gone. JMO.

Last edited:
I’m sure there were sentimental things that they wanted to keep, but not much else.

Bad memories.
Very true! It's sad because Shanann put so much love and intention into making a beautiful home for her family and he callously and selfishly wiped them away. Too bad that her beauty shines a billion times brighter than he could ever have imagined! Her mark will be forever made in this world!

So where can I see things that JW has said about SW? It's my understanding that JW has been uncomplimentary, like her mother but I have never seen anything more specific. I have been out for a while so my apologies for missing it if anything was mentioned previously. It wouldn't surprise me at all to know if JW has been that way about SW, but I just can't find any specific references to that. Only CW's parents. Could someone please point me to any articles or notes if there are any?

It’s all throughout the discovery documents, in texts from SW to friends, letters from friends/family to LE, etc.

For example one incident described by SW’s Mom was that JW offered to send out the engagement party invitations. None of SW’s friends came (just close family), and when SW asked friends why, they said they never received an invitation. None of her friends got one. In texts from SW to friends she says that Cindy and JW have had it out for her from the beginning and that they have ruined everything special such as the engagement party, wedding, birthdays and anniversaries. Then of course there is the notorious Nutgate which according to st least one account, JW was a part of.

Very. He’s a hero, just like his mom.

She should send Inmate Watts a letter every August, 13th.

“Remember that time I screwed up your plan to get away with killing your family?”

As the commercial says: “Pepperidge Farm Remembers.”
Remember way back in the beginning threads, everyone was wondering how big her son was and if she lifted him up to see in the garage?? And someone saying NUA was nosey?? But in reality he and his mom are hero people!

if it is....and I haven't seen the pics yet to compare but I think it says she enjoys being sneaky and thinking she is one upping others.
that's smug.

she telle LE she deletes all his messages because she just wants him gone...all traces....you know???
but then wears THE piece of jewellery he gave her to be splashed across the world media???
if you were disgusted by someone you would not wear for public photos a gift from that person.
cocky and still in love with this man.

think we need to get to the bottom of that.
its a very big red flag for me.

edited to ad.....ok had a look ...cant rule it in but more importantly cant rule it out!:mad:

moo

Ok wait a minute..... how do you know that was the piece of jewelry CW gave NK? Do you know that for a fact? If so please state your sources.

Remember way back in the beginning threads, everyone was wondering how big her son was and if she lifted him up to see in the garage?? And someone saying NUA was nosey?? But in reality he and his mom are hero people!
Absolutely. And if you are criticizing someone for thwarting his intended coverup effort, then your criticism is way off base.

“Yeah, she stopped a killer from getting away with murder, but she’s nosy,” isn’t exactly a hill you should be dying on.

Hi Johnny,
I figured you would be a young one, with all your studies.
But playing this great Classic, makes me think you may be older.
This was so popular many, many years ago.
Guess these great sings, come back for you youngsters.:D
MOO.
Eh...I'm an old one with my studies who decided I'm worth it. Sleuthing of me done lol! I've been pretty transparent here

I feel the need to put CW's email's with NK into the context of SW's posts:

June 1, 2018 SW posts pictures of the girls in the car: Shanann Watts
SW posts before and after photos of her and CW to promote Thrive:
Shanann Watts
Shanann Watts
SW posts a picture of the girls going to school: "My World" Shanann Watts

June 2, 2018
SW posts various fun pics with Celeste while CW is seen in the background:
Shanann Watts
Shanann Watts
Shanann Watts

June 3, 2018 SW posts a pic of Celeste outside on the slide: "While Chris ran upstairs and I was holding Bella who didn’t feel well. Celeste put her shoes on and hat and ran outside to play. I thought she went upstairs with Chris! ‍♀️ This kid is so independent and strong willed! Trying to embrace it without it killing me"
Shanann Watts

June 4, 2018
SW posts various pictures of Bella:
Shanann Watts
Shanann Watts
Shanann Watts
SW posts picture of herself on the elliptical while listening to a Thrive Corp call: Shanann Watts

SW wishes NA a happy birthday and mentions the San Diego trip comign up in 2 weeks: Shanann Watts

June 5, 2018 NK sends a group email to coworkers that includes CW about work accounts being reset.
CW responds to NK with "Thanks Nikki. Have a great rest of your day!!"

June 6, 2018
SW posts a picture of the girls at school hugging each other: Shanann Watts
SW posts picture of CeCe wearing a winter hat in the summer: Shanann Watts

June 7, 2018 SW posts photos of Bella getting ready for school on the day of her first field trip:
Shanann Watts

June 9, 2018 CW calls SW "Baby" in a text about him starting Burn (Thrive patches) as he sends SW a pic of himself wearing a "Super Dad" shirt:
Shanann Watts

SW posts picture of her and Bella: Shanann Watts

June 10, 2018 picture of Bella and CeCe with chalkboard that says "Big Sister 101" and Caption:
Ready or not, Celeste....Here comes Baby Watts #3
Shanann Watts

June 10, 2018
SW posts video of the girls playing at a splash pad. CW was there with them:
Shanann Watts

June 11, 2018 pic with caption:
We had such an eventful weekend! 3 birthday parties, play dates, 3 thrive locals, concerts and more! 1st trimester is no joke! Today I’m packing the girls suitcase for our 6 week trip to NC! This should be fun! Then I need to pack mine! This will be harder since most wont fit. Then off to do a deep cleaning on house before the girls and I leave. Plus grocery shop for a “bachelor” for 5 weeks on his own and meal prep for him. A lot to do this week. Thankful for Thrive.
Not doing #burn!
#Doctorapproved

Shanann Watts

June 11, 2018 Picture of SW wearing the "Oops we did it again" shirt with caption:
How Chris found out.
Shanann Watts

June 11, 2018 Video announcing the pregnancy to Chris and facebook with "Oops we did it again" shirt: Shanann Watts

June 11, 2018 Video announcing to the girls that Shanann is pregnant. CW is silently videoing it as SW hugs her girls with both arms and the girls "hug the baby": Shanann Watts

June 12, 2018
10:55 AM
NK sends an email to CW that says: "Chris, Thank you for being honest with me this morning. Truthfulness is so underrated in our culture."

10:59 AM SW posts photos of Bella eating out at a restaurant with a cell phone in her hand:
Shanann Watts
Shanann Watts
Shanann Watts

11:54 AM CW responds to NK saying "I'm a straight forward guy. Lying just complicates things. I think you're absolutely stunning and from what I've learned about you so far you seem like an amazing person. I hope to get to know you better since we have a lot in common."

2:31 PM NK replies to CW's email saying: "Agreed. It is always nice to find people you can relate you. I enjoy talking to you as well. I feel understood. I am looking for someone to build a beautiful life with (seems so simple but so unrealistic sometimes). Build something similar to what you have with your wife and those cute little girls. I do believe in karma so out of respect for myself, you and your family I think it is best if we keep that friendship at work. By the way I keep the conversations we have between us.

4:21 PM CW replies "Yes, a beautiful life is something that is hard to find in this world since people always seem to have an agenda for everything. I do believe in karma so I agree with that as well. Any conversations we have will stay between us no need to worry there..." Then he gives her his work phone number and tells her email is usually spotty for him in the field.

4:48 PM SW announces they are going to Cabo San Lucas in October (little does she know she will never get to take that trip): Shanann Watts

June 13, 2018 SW posts to facebook: As I’m getting ready for San Diego in 9 days....here comes the announcement for our next getaway You want in? Let’s GOOOOO! #paidforbyLeVel how many trips and cars and bonuses and lives changed on my team alone do you have to see before you’re like “ok. Got it. You’re right. Tell me more.” I’ll be here when you decide!!!
Shanann Watts

June 13 2018 SW posts a photo of herself with Bella and CeCe in the car: "I used to wish I had more time in a day to get things done. Since Thrive I wake up early 4ish am and feel amazing! I start my day early and I stay focused and energized all day to accomplish my task. Love feeling this great!"
Shanann Watts

June 13 2018 SW post a picture of pickles: "I may or may not be eating a jar of pickles on the couch."
Shanann Watts

More of SW social media posts in my previous post:
GUILTY - CO - Shanann Watts (34), Celeste"Cece" (3) and Bella (4), Frederick, 13 Aug 2018 *CW LWOP* #65

Tell me again how NK didn't know SW was pregnant? As of June 12th She knew CW was married and he had "cute girls" with his wife. If she looked at SW or CW's social media in order to see those "cute girls" she would have to have been blind to have missed the many pregnancy announcements from June 10 & 11. MOO.
I want to do thrive now for some reason...I WANT TO FEEL AMAZING AT 4am!!! Also yes, I do not believe for one second NK didn't know about everything.

I still question if NK knows more than she’s telling. During her interview with LE she visited the Watts home twice, both days, cell towers picked up pings from her cell in the area Fredrick,Colorado.
I might be wrong, but I remember something about the cell towers picking up one ping from her cell phone from the Fredrick, Colorado area, early morning of Aug 13 2018.
That's interesting... would be significant if her phone only pinged Frederick on those several days, and not every work day as she drives past to work... hmmmm...

So this is a bit OT...I am a muralist/artist and I really want to do a painting of the 4 angels, and now that I think about it? I want to do a mural of them in CO. I paint murals all over the US! Maybe that can be my goal next summer. They need to be memorialized! I'll start doing some sketches and keep you updated. Won't be till next week, I have a mural deadline next Friday!

That's interesting... would be significant if her phone only pinged Frederick on those several days, and not every work day as she drives past to work... hmmmm...
I mean, we know that LE did their due dilligence here, and don’t think she did anything wrong in regards to the actual crime.

I’m sure they looked into it, and they found nothing nefarious there.

It’s an incredibly important part of the timeline, as that was the morning of the killings.

They wouldn’t have missed it.

So this is a bit OT...I am a muralist/artist and I really want to do a painting of the 4 angels, and now that I think about it? I want to do a mural of them in CO. I paint murals all over the US! Maybe that can be my goal next summer. They need to be memorialized! I'll start doing some sketches and keep you updated. Won't be till next week, I have a mural deadline next Friday!
Awww. That’s great.

I admire anyone who is competent at that sort of thing.

I draw like CW talks and lies.

It’s quite horrific.

Absolutely. And if you are criticizing someone for thwarting his intended coverup effort, then your criticism is way off base.

“Yeah, she stopped a killer from getting away with murder, but she’s nosy,” isn’t exactly a hill you should be dying on.
Ahhhhhh lolol I need to zip it (they died on so many hills)

Wonderful idea! Please keep us updated.

Last edited:
I mean, we know that LE did their due dilligence here, and don’t think she did anything wrong in regards to the actual crime.

I’m sure they looked into it, and they found nothing nefarious there.

It’s an incredibly important part of the timeline, as that was the morning of the killings.
Agree, and although I'm in general supportive of LE, looking through all the documents and bodycam footage, etc. associated with this case has really given me a heightened level of respect for the enormous amount of meticulous work that all those involved with this case did...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
julandken