Casey is dating man with daughter who doesn’t care about her past

She'll put on a good show for him, and be super nice to his daughter at first. She'll play the part, just like she did in front of her friends who thought she was a good mother, but God help him if he crosses her. Anyone capable of murdering their own child for their own selfish needs, and then throwing everyone and anyone under the bus to save herself (including accusing both dad and brother of sexual assault .... 2 people who did nothing but support her), is capable of anything. She's a sociopath, and I hope he figures it out before his child is adversely affected in one way or another.

She'll put on a good show for him, and be super nice to his daughter at first. She'll play the part, just like she did in front of her friends who thought she was a good mother, but God help him if he crosses her. Anyone capable of murdering their own child for their own selfish needs, and then throwing everyone and anyone under the bus to save herself (including accusing both dad and brother of sexual assault .... 2 people who did nothing but support her), is capable of anything. She's a sociopath, and I hope he figures it out before his child is adversely affected in one way or another.
If things have gotten this far, it doesn't appear his figuring skills are very well developed, JMOO.

Gross.

Anyone who has kids needs to be diligent, and the fact that he knows who she is, but doesn't care? It's none of his business? What?
She's the most notorious 'not guilty' killer of the past 20 years, for cripes sakes, and her victim was her own tiny daughter.

Sure. It's none of his business, until his kid is the reason he needs to break a date.

Casey Anthony - the mom famously acquitted of murdering her toddler daughter - was seen on a date in a Florida bar with a new man who says he is unconcerned by her past.

Antony Karagiannis, 38, was spotted on a date with Anthony in Bru's Room in West Palm Beach. Anthony was found not guilty of murdering two-year-old Caylee in 2011 after a highly publicized trial that shocked America.

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www....date-new-boyfriend-says-doesnt-care-past.html

I can’t believe her boyfriend is disinterested and doesn’t care about her past when he has a daughter of his own.

How can i say this delicately - he is C---- struck!
there is no other reasonable explanation.

We’ve seen too many cases in which parents are more interested in their new love interest than in protecting their child. I hope the child’s mother seeks a protection order of some kind to prevent Casey from having contact with the child!
Amen to that but from what I have been told and I hope the great *advertiser censored* sees this, her ship has sailed! Her window for getting rich is over and if you noticed the only network interested in buying her silly pics and videos which that one was from her, McKenna was probably operating the camera making that boyfriend video, for all we know it could also be a fake like her life. So she will one day get hooked up with a loser that will do to her what she may have done to her child. She is history as far as the media and getting rich is concerned

Though not a criminal investigation, The Florida Dept of Children and Families conducted a 3 year investigation into Caylees death and did conclude that FCA failed to protect Caylee which contributed to her death.

Casey Anthony's 'failure to protect' contributed to Caylee's death, DCF says Aug 2011

Casey Anthony's 'failure to protect' contributed to Caylee's death, DCF says

"It is the conclusion of the Department of Children and Families that [Casey Anthony] failed to protect her child from harm either through her actions or lack of actions, which tragically resulted in the child's untimely death," DCF spokeswoman Carrie Hoeppner said Thursday.

One local expert who followed the case also suggested that DCF's conclusions could help the state child-protection agency take swifter action if allegations of abuse are ever raised in Florida against Casey Anthony in the future.

"If Casey Anthony were to have another child, theoretically, these findings by DCF could be brought up in future allegations,"Orlando lawyer Richard Hornsby and commentator on the Casey Anthony case said.

The nearly three-year investigation verified three allegations classified as "maltreatments," including death, failure to protect and threatened harm.

Investigators noted in the report that Casey Anthony's actions were "neglectful."

She failed to "report her child missing in a timely manner" and left her in the care of "a baby-sitter for which she was unable to provide accurate information."

The review also states the 25-year-old mother did not seek help if the child had "experienced an accident or medical emergency."

15 years in the future:

Antony Karagiannis (to daughter): Curfew is 10 PM and you better not be hanging around with that heavily tattooed guy who lives in his van.

Daughter: Hey dad remember when you dated that lady who killed her infant daughter? I will be back when I feel like it!

I wish them both happiness.

Casey was found not guilty by a Court of Law. She has been free for over 8 years. She has no further run-ins with the law. I believe in Casey, and hope she is happy.

I wish them both happiness.

Casey was found not guilty by a Court of Law. She has been free for over 8 years. She has no further run-ins with the law. I believe in Casey, and hope she is happy.

She'd had no run-ins with the law prior to suffocating Caylee, letting her rot in a 100+ degree car trunk before tossing her in a swamp like trash, either.
My hopes for her would give people nightmares.

I’m not one of those people who supports vigilantism but I honestly would shake the hand of any person who takes this scum out of this world like Gary Plauche did back in the 80s. She basically got everything she wanted. She didn’t want to responsibility of being a mother so she discarded her child like trash, got a tattoo, parties, and got away with it

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laayla
Back