"Boy cheated on me with teacher"

Floh

Former Member
Reaction score
A weird story made all the more weird that the sixteen year old boy already had a girlfriend of 35 (at the time)! she's a mother of 3, btw.

he and the girlfriend now live together. him being 18, her 37. where's the rational thinking?

A married teacher accused of having an affair with a pupil aged 16 fought for the teenager's affections with his 37-year-old girlfriend, a court has been told.

http://www.thisislondon.co.uk/news/...teacher%2C+says+girlfriend,+37/article.do

It goes without saying the crux of the story is the teacher having sex with a pupil. clearly this is wrong.

although the court hasn't ruled yet and maybe it's all a pack of lies?

You know, I gotta say that when it's a older woman rather than an older man, you don't think that the crime is that bad. Truly, the two women are to blame. Why? They should know better than to seduce or be seduced by a 16 year old boy. Sure, a 16 year old could be really mature, but wise enough to be in a relationship with someone twice thier age?

What's wrong with our society that the morality of any person of this situation that this was a good idea. Forget what the bible tells you, forget what the law is and think about the emotional well being of the other person first for the long run.

Sure, I beleive in love conquers all, but this kid had 2 older women plying for his affections. For the teacher to think she was truly in-love with him, she must not know what love is...

I think it is obvious that a 30-40 something woman having a relationship with a teen is probably so immature that she can't deal with a relationship with a man who is age appropriate. The same goes for the reverse situation. When a 40-50 year old guy is with a 19 or 20 year old young woman. They really don't want to be dealing with someone who has a fully developed personality and set of mature, adult values and opinions. They want someone to play with that won't challenge them intellectually or question their judgement.

I wonder if the baby's paternity has been tested even though she claims that the husband is the father. The teacher could have met the boy at the library for tutoring instead of parking outside a pub if it was all about helping him with his studies.

This is an amusing double standard to me.

Older man has relationship with a young girl. Result: He's a disgusting sex pervert.

Older woman has relationship with a young boy. Result: The boy is a hero amongst his friends, especially if the woman is smokin' hot.

Older man has relationship with a young girl. Result: He's a disgusting sex pervert.

Older woman has relationship with a young boy. Result: The boy is a hero amongst his friends, especially if the woman is smokin' hot.

Pretty much the same mentality as when an older man hooks up with a much younger woman. He gets pats on the back and high fives for landing a hot, younger woman (see Michael Douglas and Catherine Zeta Jones or Harrison Ford and Calista Flockhart).

Meanwhile an older woman has a relationship with a younger man and she is called a cougar or another predatory sounding names. (For example, Katie Couric or Demi Moore).

Also similar to when a guy who sleeps around is called a stud, etc, while a woman doing the same thing is automatically a *advertiser censored*. :waitasec:

As the thread has moved on to age differences, what do you make of this:

Grandmother of 75 moves African lover, 25, into her £1m home: an agreement of companionship

At 75 years of age, Angela McKimm's romantic adventures were behind her. Or so her family assumed.

So imagine their shock when the respectable grandmother installed an African boyfriend 50 years her junior in her £1 million home.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/live/articles/news/news.html?in_article_id=450979&in_page_id=1770

At least he isn't a teenager! from what i can tell, this couple are harming no one. although i wonder how the family will be when Angela McKimm dies and what she leaves is to be divvied up?

SNIP

i wonder how the family will be when Angela McKimm dies and what she leaves is to be divvied up?
It's certainly a way for her to get back at her "only interested in me for my money" relatives, and maybe have some sexual rejuvenation in the process.

Makes me think of the old adage: "(s)he died with a smile on his/her face."

It's her right to do with, what she has, how she wants to. I think that most of us want to hold onto life and have as many exciting experiences, as we can, along the way. It's never too late to start living (again).

No harm, no foul.

True Confession.

Sometimes I post pretty far to the left just to see if I can get a rise out of someone. It's my sense of humor.

True Confession.

Sometimes I post pretty far to the left just to see if I can get a rise out of someone. It's my sense of humor.

Funny thing is though, buzz, somtimes I agree with what you post!

I don't think that most 14 year old boys would think it is cool to have sex with a woman who is almost 40 years old. Older men who have sex with girls under age 18 are disgusting perverts. Older teens maybe, but not grown men. No one under the age of 18 is mentally developed enough to be in a relationship with an older person and to deal with the consequences since most who would do it to them in the first place aren't exactly mentally stable and usually hurt the teen.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GravityHurts
Back