UK UK - Corrie McKeague, 23, Bury St Edmunds, 24 September 2016 #23

Status
Not open for further replies.
So the 3 individuals, I notice it doesn’t say teens, so they could be any age, also doesn’t say if it was 3 men, a woman and 2 men etc. They were tracked into and out of the area, how long were they there? Is this the same people the BL driver saw? Were the clearer images that identified them from before or after they passed the HS? They identified themselves, but did they know each other? Were they together? Did they also identify each other?
As everything in this case it raises more questions than it answers.

The police interviewed them and ruled them out, so they won't be making any of those details public. And rightly so, although it may be frustrating for us observers.

The police interviewed them and ruled them out, so they won't be making any of those details public. And rightly so, although it may be frustrating for us observers.
Yea, I realise the police won’t make the details public, it’s frustrating not knowing if this was the three ‘teens’ that were possibly in the area for up to an hour, or if it’s different people, eg, the ‘man in shorts’ couple + ‘4mm’.

I expect there were a lot more people seen by the police on CCTV. It was only the few who weren't quickly ID'd that were made public. Most of the clips would have only been seen by people visiting the pod, and once they'd ID'd themselves and anyone they recognised, there would have been no need to show the clips to the public. Sounds like this was one of those.

Totally randomly there was a car outside my flat at the weekend (there is a communal car park for about 60 flats) that had a poster in the car window about Corrie. Was most strange to see as I'm about 6 counties away from Bury and not an area of the country that many people here know. I'm guessing it was a visitor - would have loved to have seen the owner to see if it was a fellow sleuther

Sadly for his family I think it's a case of he's been added to the list of a few young men who have gone missing in Suffolk never to be seen again. Nothing can be done unless further good information comes in.

I remember the young lad below going missing, searches were done but not on the scale of what was done in Corries case. Now we get posters and flyers on the Anniversary of the day he went missing.

As far as news of Corrie, there's been nothing in the local papers for quite some time.

Luke Durbin
lukedurbin485x275.jpg

It’s eleven years since Luke Durbin went missing and, as the anniversary of his disappearance approaches, police and his family are making a renewed appeal for anyone with information to come forward.

Luke, from Hollesley, was 19 when he vanished from central Ipswich. He had been on a night out with friends on Thursday 11 May 2006, however he separated from them in the early hours of Friday 12 May and the last confirmed sighting of him was on CCTV footage that shows him walking across Dogs Head Street in the direction of the bus station at 4am.

He was reported as missing by his mum Nicki on Saturday 13 May 2006.

Over the past 11 years extensive enquiries have been made to try to locate him. CCTV images from the area were released in the first weeks of the investigation in a bid to trace those in the area at the time and police are re-releasing some of these in a bid to try to trigger memories eleven years on.

I'm still not convinced that he is deceased, i still have to many random un answered questions,
Did he know about the baby.
Was the correct bin lorry checked for DNA
Was it even the correct bin picked up by the bin man,
How did his mates get home and at what time,
At what time was the car seen driving the wrong way down the one way Street,

And most importantly how come the family statements keep changing and contradictin has been common since the start ,
I think he's went AWOL!

You don't needs proof to go AWOL! You can walk away from your old life to start a new life

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrsrb10