CO CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018 - #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kelsey's dad says Kelsey often slept over at PF's and he babysat during the day. And PF lives nearby? That sounds chummier than exchanging baby duties on the 22nd. idk

I caught that too. I was surprised he said that. It just adds a whole new level of odd to an already unusual relationship. If she is spending nights at her fiances house with the baby, why don't they get married or live together? Are her parents going to claim next that she slept in a different room from PF? But they have a baby and are engaged? I mean, if she already had her house before this relationship started it would be one thing for them to maintain separate residences-- sometimes it's difficult to sell a house right away, but she just bought the house in May. And this relationship has been going on for 2 years? Either this is a very rocky relationship-- on again, off again kind of thing-- Or parents are in denial and they were never getting married. I'm not judging how a couple with a baby wants to live their life, but at least be open about what the actual situation is and don't sugarcoat it while Kelsey is missing. Was this a contentious relationship or not?

MOO.

<modsnip - quoted post removed>
Well we know he gave one phone to the police according to the statement released by his attorney - there could be history there or there could be more phones...Chris Watts was close to his mother and look how they behaved in the early days - I wonder if his mother will speak out at all. And we just need to look to the Rhoden murders for custody fights and the lengths some will go for full custody.

Last edited by a moderator:
I caught that too. I was surprised he said that. It just adds a whole new level of odd to an already unusual relationship. If she is spending nights at her fiances house with the baby, why don't they get married or live together? Are her parents going to claim next that she slept in a different room from PF? But they have a baby and are engaged? I mean, if she already had her house before this relationship started it would be one thing for them to maintain separate residences-- sometimes it's difficult to sell a house right away, but she just bought the house in May. And this relationship has been going on for 2 years? Either this is a very rocky relationship-- on again, off again kind of thing-- Or parents are in denial and they were never getting married. I'm not judging how a couple with a baby wants to live their life, but at least be open about what the actual situation is and don't sugarcoat it while Kelsey is missing. Was this a contentious relationship or not?

MOO.
Maybe some friction living with his mother?

I have emailed the Woodland Park Police Dept to see if they can clarify what the mother said in the news conference in regards to what Kelsey likes. Did she say Kelsey likes her dog, likes her God, or what? When I listened to the conference it sounded to me as if she said she likes to (two?) dodge. I also thought she might have said she likes to jog. I have just read a story from the Bonner County Daily Bee (Idaho) in which it states she likes running and hiking so that is a possibility. Now I think she either said she likes two dogs or she like to jog. I will post the Bonner County article soon as it is not very old. In checking, this article does not mention that she likes running, hiking, this is in another article: Kelsey Berreth Missing: 5 Fast Facts You Need to Know | Heavy.com Like many news articles, this has mistakes, the father's name is spelt wrong and the address bar mentions husband, which is incorrect.

Last edited:
My daughter is 28 and it does feel awkward (just a little) having your not-married 'little girl' having a BF sleep over. I am open-minded anyway and as long as she is happy I am happy so it is no big deal at all... but it does feel weird when you think about it as a dad/mom.
Can't help it.

I wonder if he has a job? maybe at night if he is the daytime caregiver? He does not own property in his own name that I can find in the Recording office.
He is listed on the internet as being a 'farrier', i.e. works with horses. I'd post link, but it has a phone #, presumably his, in it.

Last edited:
Has there ever been a case on Websleuths where the SO was very suspicious for example-

Never did any local or national interviews
Never went to any of the press conferences
And retained a lawyer

But turned out to be totally innocent?

Just curious

Add ' Did not report her missing after 12 days of not seeing her' to the suspicious actions list

Berreth's fiancé Patrick Frazee, the last person to see the young mom alive, told police she dropped their baby off at his home after she'd gone to the store and that he has not seen her since

So her car was driven back to her home. Did she drive it back, or did the presumed killer drive it back? I'd say the latter, and that she was killed away from her home. If she was killed.

MOO.
The parents may genuinely believe the couple intend to get married. Kelsey may have been mislead from the very beginning and PF never has had any intention of getting married. What bothers me most is the pings/texts which give me the sickening feeling that this entire saga was pre-planned. JMO

Oh my god. I just realized....if he didn't show up at the conference and KB's mom hasn't seen the baby. When was the last time the baby was seen?? So sad to think this, but.....

The baby was just seen with him at the attorney's office. And I believe he lives in the same house as his mother does, and she watches the baby as well.

So her car was driven back to her .. Did she drive it back, or did the presumed killer drive it back? I'd say the latter, and that she was killed away from her home. If she was killed.
There are conflicting reports about the baby exchange. Some say he came later in the afternoon to pick her up and others say what your report says.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipstar2