CO CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018 - #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
The parents may genuinely believe the couple intend to get married. Kelsey may have been mislead from the very beginning and PF never has had any intention of getting married. What bothers me most is the pings/texts which give me the sickening feeling that this entire saga was pre-planned. JMO

I definitely think it was planned out ahead of time, no matter who or what is responsible for KB's disappearance. There's no obvious crime scene, no real clues, and no sightings of KB (that I know of)...it seems too neat to have been a spur-of-the-moment thing or crime of opportunity. JMO.

<modsnip - quoted post removed>
I think this was probably a breakup fight. Perhaps she threatened to take the baby away from him. He could have lost his temper and did something to her. I think he has gotten very attached to the baby since he took care of her while mom worked and thinks of the baby as a possession. It would be interesting to know if he was the possessive and/or controlling type. I think they both were "religious" and posed as not living together but stayed the night together frequently. This is my own opinion.

Last edited by a moderator:
So her car was driven back to her home. Did she drive it back, or did the presumed killer drive it back? I'd say the latter, and that she was killed away from her home. If she was killed.
I wonder what position the driver's seat, mirrors were in. IE for petite person,or for someone taller.

To any sleuthers with LE background, what gives LE grounds to search a residence? Ie. I’m assuming they have not searched PF’s residence because they do not have probable cause? Do you think they’ve already asked for permission to search, and were denied? I would think just the fact she wasn’t reported missing by fiancé is cause enough for a search? But I’m no expert. MOO

Did fiancé ever comment on what text from Kelsey on 25th said??

I think this was probably a breakup fight. Perhaps she threatened to take the baby away from him. He could have lost his temper and did something to her. I think he has gotten very attached to the baby since he took care of her while mom worked and thinks of the baby as a possession. It would be interesting to know if he was the possessive and/or controlling type. I think they both were "religious" and posed as not living together but stayed the night together frequently. This is my own opinion.
I think something along those lines too. His not allowing her mother to see the child is rather controlling behaviour IMO.

I think something along those lines too. His not allowing her mother to see the child is rather controlling behaviour IMO.

Just to play Devil's advocate. Knowing what he may know about her family he may not want to let them near the baby in light of KB's disappearance. Just food for thought.

Add ' Did not report her missing after 12 days of not seeing her' to the suspicious actions list

This is the biggest for me. I tell everyone to lawyer up the minute they think they’re under suspicion, I would expect the SO of a missing person to retain one. But not seeing her, not reaching out to her during that time, not calling her family to see if they had heard from her...there is no urgency at all. I would be frantic if my husband disappeared for a day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
donnachandler