IL IL - Kierra Coles, 27, pregnant, Chicago, 2 Oct 2018

On behalf of no one but myself, a genuine thanks for the new sets of eyes who have read about Kierra and/or offered hope and new ideas/directions to sleuth.

I hate sounding like the mother of this thread or something recently, but Kierra's case is one of those that has gripped me. We all have 'em.

And nope, this is certainly not the only case that does not get attention but it is Kierra's case. May there be a resolution soon and, if needed, justice found. (or in the beautiful alternative, a celebration had.)

YAY!!!!!!! So happy to see some activity here, WS has some top notch sleuthers and if anybody can dig it up, someone here can.

It has been sad to post week after week just checking but I wanted her family/friends to know that I have not forgotten about beautiful Kierra & baby Coles.

I agree with you about the woman impersonating Kierra, though it's possible it's just mistaken identity.

And I suppose it's distantly possible a random predator would have kept her alive long enough to want to fake a call. That's not how it usually happens though.

I dont think it was a case of mistaken identity. Here's why I think this. It is a dismissable offense for any postal worker to deviate from their route.

The postal inspectors would know if another female postal worker lived in that area or was working in that area that day and time and would have called them in to see if it was another worker and not Kierra.

I got the impression the postal inspectors already know it isn't Kierra nor anyone who works for the post office that would have been in that area at the time.

Jmo though.

I saw this case on the banner today and decided to check it out. Personally I'm starting to feel as if her baby's father and his wife could be involved. JUST MY OPINION ONLY. I know neither have been named as a POI so I'm trying to limit what I say.. but who else would have motive? Like someone said a few pages back, the pregnancy may have been planned on her end, but who knows how the father felt, especially if he's married with another family. Do we know what the wife looks like? Does she resemble Kierra (body stature, hair, ect)? My question is this though, if she did not call out of work, who did that would have that information??

Makes one wonder if she ever left her house that morning.. alive. :( Praying for mama and baby Coles!

I dont think it was a case of mistaken identity. Here's why I think this. It is a dismissable offense for any postal worker to deviate from their route.

The postal inspectors would know if another female postal worker lived in that area or was working in that area that day and time and would have called them in to see if it was another worker and not Kierra.

I got the impression the postal inspectors already know it isn't Kierra nor anyone who works for the post office that would have been in that area at the time.

Jmo though.
So happy to see you here OBE, your post makes so much sense.

I saw this case on the banner today and decided to check it out. Personally I'm starting to feel as if her baby's father and his wife could be involved. JUST MY OPINION ONLY. I know neither have been named as a POI so I'm trying to limit what I say.. but who else would have motive? Like someone said a few pages back, the pregnancy may have been planned on her end, but who knows how the father felt, especially if he's married with another family. Do we know what the wife looks like? Does she resemble Kierra (body stature, hair, ect)? My question is this though, if she did not call out of work, who did that would have that information??

Makes one wonder if she ever left her house that morning.. alive. :( Praying for mama and baby Coles!

I agree “Makes one wonder if she ever left her house that morning.. alive.” considering her purse and other items were found locked in her car in the morning, whatever happened to her was probably done to her the night before.

I agree “Makes one wonder if she ever left her house that morning.. alive.” considering her purse and other items were found locked in her car in the morning, whatever happened to her was probably done to her the night before.

Her father, Joseph Coles, has been living out of his car at his daughter’s apartment building at 81st and Vernon, where Coles was last seen.

He waits there, in the same spot, through cold, quiet days and nights for any sign of his daughter.

Coles called in sick from work the day she went missing. A surveillance video captured her walking up and down the street the morning she vanished.

Foul Play Now Suspected In Case Of Missing Postal Worker Kierra Coles « CBS Chicago

I can’t imagine her Sister and Father not being able to recognize Kierra for sure in that video?
(but her purse and keys locked inside her car points toward something happening to her the night before and that not being her in the video.)

I wonder if the Aunt and Friend she was with the night before has been cleared? Also the Baby’s Father?

I sent a Link to this WebSleuths Thread to her Father to see if he would be interested in working with the members here working on her disappearance.

That's assuming it's an actual postal worker and not just somebody wearing what sort of looks like it might be a postal uniform.

True but its logical to me the investigators have a much clearer image in their possession.

The postal inspector investigators along with other investigators would look for identifying markers on the outfit that this person was seen wearing.

They would be able to zoom in on the images looking for particular identifiers that would always be there on all mail carrier USPS uniforms.

Again its just my opinion but I believe this is a female mail delivery uniform but the female wearing it has been ruled out as being Kierra.

Someone wanted everyone to think Kierra was fine that day and was out and about like any normal day.

I believe Kierra and her precious unborn baby have met a tragic end.

If the suspects are caught I fully feel it will either involve both male and female coconspirators.

Imo this was all thoughtout and a premeditated plan.

However I wouldnt be shocked if the perp turned out to be a female who carried this out on her own. Someone who may have been very angry Kierra was pregnant iykwim.

Its certainly happened before unfortunately to other victims. Jealousy combined with rage can often be a very deadly combination with murderous results.

Jmo

I read about Kierra the other day, but didn't really have anything to say, that hasn't been said. But then I watched Murderous affairs on netflix, and came to the conclusion of what some of you think. And it really surprises me this hasn't had more people posting about. Keirra's family just breaks my heart, I can never imagine the not knowing.

True but its logical to me the investigators have a much clearer image in their possession.

The postal inspector investigators along with other investigators would look for identifying markers on the outfit that this person was seen wearing.

They would be able to zoom in on the images looking for particular identifiers that would always be there on all mail carrier USPS uniforms.

Again its just my opinion but I believe this is a female mail delivery uniform but the female wearing it has been ruled out as being Kierra.

Someone wanted everyone to think Kierra was fine that day and was out and about like any normal day.

I believe Kierra and her precious unborn baby have met a tragic end.

If the suspects are caught I fully feel it will either involve both male and female coconspirators.

Imo this was all thoughtout and a premeditated plan.

However I wouldnt be shocked if the perp turned out to be a female who carried this out on her own. Someone who may have been very angry Kierra was pregnant iykwim.

Its certainly happened before unfortunately to other victims. Jealousy combined with rage can often be a very deadly combination with murderous results.

Jmo
Someone called her off work that day even though she was already scheduled off.

Police investigating whether missing mail carrier Kierra Coles met with foul play

Last edited:
I wonder if the Aunt and Friend she was with the night before has been cleared? Also the Baby’s Father?

I sent a Link to this WebSleuths Thread to her Father to see if he would be interested in working with the members here working on her disappearance.
RSBM for focus.

I’ve wondered if the Friend and the Baby’s Father could be one and the same.

Thank you for inviting Kierra’s Father to join us. This definitely is a case we really can use the help of an insider. I wonder if the family was ever able to get in touch with the baby’s father after Kierra’s disappearance. In the beginning, they said they weren’t able to:

“Kierra Coles, who is three months pregnant, disappeared from her South Side Chicago home on Oct. 2, according to authorities. Police have not yet said if they believe foul play was involved, but her family said they have been unable to reach Coles or her boyfriend since they reported her missing 13 days ago.” (BBM)
Reward in Case of Missing Postal Worker Climbs to $25K

Last edited:

I can't find it but most of the video of what appears to be Kierra leaving her house in uniform is edited. There was one clip played here in Chicago that was longer and it showed her headed one direction, spotting an SUV that appeared to be identical to one that belonged to some she knew (who can't be named as they're not a POI) and IMMEDIATELY, turning and walking quickly in the opposite direction. So I think it was her, and not a coworker. She was definitely avoiding someone.

Following from interview: Sounds like Kierra just turned 26 recent birthday. Mom last saw her Sunday before missing, last spoke by phone day before ( on Tues) went missing ( Wed Oct 3). They spoke every day. Kierra had requested Mon and Tues off for personal business. USPS where she worked spoke with her Wed (recognized her voice) as she called in to take Wed off.
RSABBM for focus

It’s plausible that the person who took the call was mistaken about the voice belonging to Kierra, IMO.

And the coworker likely wouldn’t have asked the caller for the information needed for calling in via USPS’ automated system.

Last edited:
I can't find it but most of the video of what appears to be Kierra leaving her house in uniform is edited. There was one clip played here in Chicago that was longer and it showed her headed one direction, spotting an SUV that appeared to be identical to one that belonged to some she knew (who can't be named as they're not a POI) and IMMEDIATELY, turning and walking quickly in the opposite direction. So I think it was her, and not a coworker. She was definitely avoiding someone.

Well what I meant was more along the lines of if baby daddy’s wife resembles Kierra, could it be her we see on video as a ruse.

Someone called her off work that day even though she was already scheduled off.

Police investigating whether missing mail carrier Kierra Coles met with foul play

Just because she wasn't on the schedule does NOT mean she was not told to come in that day. It is extremely common for CCAs to be told they are working on their day off (sometimes 2 minutes before they walk out the door the day prior in my husband's experience, it's horrible), most CCAs work 14 days straight or more without a day off.

So happy to see you here OBE, your post makes so much sense.

Aww what kind words. Thank you so much. It's good to see you are here as well.

I wish it was under different circumstances that brings us all together.

Tragically I think we all know this is another missing person case that is not going to end well for Kierra and her unborn child.

It breaks my heart once again to know another family is going through unimaginable pain and sufferimg.

Take care.

Ocean

I like others haven’t forgotten about Kierra(someone broke my laptop and mobile site is lousy so avoid using it) hoping for any news at all. As I often say I find it very odd in a society where the majority of our lives are surveid(sp) that people up and disappear without trace

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288
Back