OH Pike County: 8 in Rhoden Family Murdered Over Custody Issue 4 Members Wagner Family Arrested#38

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol, still thinking about the "hints" as I do enjoy "camping." I really don't think you will see many *if anyone* willing to come outside of their inner circle to speak out.

It's pretty much a "don't ask.. don't tell" when it comes to this area. Outsiders are sometimes seen as the enemy when it comes to an Appalachian's privacy. I am one of the elite hillbilly's you might say. :D:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:
I agree with all above jmo

The 4 are an abnormally tight family unit.
I don’t think custody to be the primary issue. If custody was imperative, why not kill HR, only? Until proven unfit, JW would have been awarded custody.
IMO, there’s a much deeper motive than a trailer home & custody issues.
In agreement with you on the ASPD.
If they had just killed Hannah, it would have been even more obvious who did it. She wasn’t old enough to have a large pool of enemies.

You have observed the Ws with militia? It's not that easy to gain trust in militia members. You must have been very close by.

No not close. It was at a community event. An annual celebration. Everyone goes. Everyone knows everyone. And that’s all I’m going to share. I’m not putting myself or my family in any position. There are app 11,000 people in Kenai, Soldotna and in the unincorporated areas in the immediate vicinity. My guess is about 1,800 square miles. The driving distance to Anchorage from the furthes point is 200 miles through the mountains. The road has been improved from a treacherous narrow 2lane to about 33% being 3-4 lane now over 25 years.

Several nice size community celebrations are held every year.

The Peninsula Fair

Fun in the Sun

Fourth of July

Kenai River Days

Soldotna Progress Days

Christmas in Kenai

Halloween at the Elks

Industry Appreciation Days

Annual Blessing of the Commercial Fishing Fleet.

People from all walks of life attend. Some events have vendors. Industry Apprecistion Day is free with good food and many prizes and awards are given mostly to local industry. Groups and organizations have booths with information, prizes and people soliciting others to consider signing on with the groups they might have interests.

If the jury finds them guilty and sentences them to death, then so be it, if they sentence them to LWOP, I'm good with that (even better really). I'd hang myself in my cell if they sentenced me to LWOP. At any rate, if they are found guilty, of these murders, they should never walk the earth as free men, or woman, ever again.

I agree with you. And it will be extremely interesting to see the evidence unfold by the Prosecutors.

I can’t imagine the support staff organizing it all in preparation for trial. It will be massive and highly detailed. Video, a lot of audio phone and computer evidence has to be analyzed and time reference in each case.

Perhaps the defense will send in their best coordinators to organize it one time for all 4 or 6 trials. It would be a great way to save money and time. These cases are going o cost OHIO AA SMALL fortune to DEFEND and prosecute.

But the nature of the cases require a good and competent defense to survive the manybyeare if appeals. I hope everyone is at their best and are diligent in presenting a fair trial.

I don't see a real need for a plea with the exception for cost efficiency and expediency. I think with the horrific nature of these crimes, it is only fair that they face the full charges. That may not be how it works though, and I am not pro death penalty, but if these people are found guilty of this by a preponderance of a doubt, then may the chips fall where they may.

My thoughts on the Ws wanting a plea deal would be so the evidence does not come out in court. They may not want the gruesome pics of the victims shown in court.They may believe people will not think they are so terrible if the scenes are not shown. They could offer to plead guilty if the evidence stays sealed. I'm sure the attorneys will be talking to each other.

Lol, still thinking about the "hints" as I do enjoy "camping." I really don't think you will see many *if anyone* willing to come outside of their inner circle to speak out.

It's pretty much a "don't ask.. don't tell" when it comes to this area. Outsiders are sometimes seen as the enemy when it comes to an Appalachian's privacy. I am one of the elite hillbilly's you might say. :D:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

That's ok if people don't want to reveal any big secrets or earth-shaking information. I think most here understand why they'd want to avoid that. Just having general background information is helpful enough.

It would be interesting to hear, though, about a couple of things:

1. What do locals think about the amount of time it took LE to arrest the W family? Could they have arrested them sooner, preferably before they got custody of S and took her to AK?

2. What do they think about the murder of Violet Rhoden Taylor last summer? Will there be an arrest anytime soon? Was her death related to the murders of her cousins?

As info, we have a thread here for Violet:

Oh - Violet Rhoden Taylor, 35, found shot, Pike County, 11 June 2018

That's ok if people don't want to reveal any big secrets or earth-shaking information. I think most here understand why they'd want to avoid that. Just having general background information is helpful enough.

It would be interesting to hear, though, about a couple of things:

1. What do locals think about the amount of time it took LE to arrest the W family? Could they have arrested them sooner, preferably before they got custody of S and took her to AK?

2. What do they think about the murder of Violet Rhoden Taylor last summer? Will there be an arrest anytime soon? Was her death related to the murders of her cousins?

As info, we have a thread here for Violet:

Oh - Violet Rhoden Taylor, 35, found shot, Pike County, 11 June 2018

Have they ever released VT's cause of death as suicide or homicide?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jemabogado