Found Deceased Mexico - Christine St-Onge, 41, Canadian tourist, travel companion found dead in Quebec, 4 Dec 2018

Prayers for her to be found (preferably alive - but most of us know how this is going to end) so that her family can start to heal.

Once again... another coward who had to take a woman's life because of his own issues.

Rob774, you're right! As a mother and a teacher, I'm always left wondering what goes wrong in the rearing and educating of so many males. Whatever it is, it crosses culture, race, religion, nationality and class. Almost every female has experienced the results of this so-called "toxic masculinity" to one degree or another. The name is new, but the phenomenon is as old as humanity, and apparently not getting better. What will it take to change it? MOO

He traveled back home without luggage so maybe he used his luggage to transport her body to outside the resort where she was found.
That's a good theory actually. It's too bad that he didn't have the guts to leave a note so that she could have been found sooner and with more dignity before he killed himself.

Horrible. She was probably so excited to go to a gorgeous place for a vacation with her new boyfriend. Now 2 people are dead and her children have lost their mother.

I don't think this guy planned it, IMO something triggered him to react with rage and violence, and then he ran away.

I always think of surfers as being so laid back, but in the photo posted he looks aggressive, possibly on steroids.

With regards to violence, I take the view of many nueroscientists, that it's biological, though we can successfully learn how to control and dissipate it.

"We cannot hope to control violence if we are bewildered by it. "
The Science of Violence

:)
Horrible. She was probably so excited to go to a gorgeous place for a vacation with her new boyfriend. Now 2 people are dead and her children have lost their mother.

I don't think this guy planned it, IMO something triggered him to react with rage and violence, and then he ran away.

I always think of surfers as being so laid back, but in the photo posted he looks aggressive, possibly on steroids.

With regards to violence, I take the view of many nueroscientists, that it's biological, though we can successfully learn how to control and dissipate it.

"We cannot hope to control violence if we are bewildered by it. "
The Science of Violence
REALLY great article! Thanks for posting it Satchie. I work in mental health and will re-post it on my page! :)

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mhenderson
Back