NC NC - Sara Graham, 18, Fairmont, 4 February 2015 - #3

The only problem I have with this WRAL News source is that the FBI hasn't come out or Robenson Sheriff Office and say that in any press conference or media source that she is a suspect. Or am I missing something? Some times a source can be someone that works in an office and over heard something. I don't know Connie or Sara or their relationship so I want to hold off on my Opinion of this. I can only hope that Sara was not harmed by a family member, that would make this even worse if that is possible.
I actually emailed Mr. Baez (the reporter) forever ago and asked if he still stood by that statement. He wrote back that they stand by it and trust their source.

Last edited:
Graham’s dental records to be matched with skeletal find | Robesonian
According to this article her father works for Maxton Police department now. That's new to me.
At the time of her disappearance, Graham’s father, Hubert Graham, worked at the Sheriff’s Office as a sergeant, and her stepmother, Connie Graham, worked there as a detective. Connie Graham was later fired from the department, and Hubert Graham now works for the Maxton Police Department.

This body may have been out there a long time, animals take the bones and run with them. It doesn't sound like they got more than the skull, but we don't know yet. If it is Sara and there are no cloths with the bones, it's not step mommy.

BBM

May I ask....

How do you come to this conclusion that “it’s not step mommy”?

Or is just your opinion? And if that is the case I would love to hear why you don’t think it’s her too. Please
TYIA

I have read a couple of “rumors” online today about Sara that actually made quite a lot of sense and would explain THE WHOLE THING! But, I have no MSM or LE to link to so I will not post them here. However if someone did want to know they can always message me. Just sayin’. I’m just giving my opinion on this case. I absolutely believe this case CAN be solved! I do hope this is Sara that they have found. She can finally get a proper resting place. <3 I feel so sad for her father and mother.

May Sara finally have some peace.

BBM

May I ask....

How do you come to this conclusion that “it’s not step mommy”?

Or is just your opinion? And if that is the case I would love to hear why you don’t think it’s her too. Please
TYIA

I have read a couple of “rumors” online today about Sara that actually made quite a lot of sense and would explain THE WHOLE THING! But, I have no MSM or LE to link to so I will not post them here. However if someone did want to know they can always message me. Just sayin’. I’m just giving my opinion on this case. I absolutely believe this case CAN be solved! I do hope this is Sara that they have found. She can finally get a proper resting place. <3 I feel so sad for her father and mother.

May Sara finally have some peace.

Id like to know. Lol. I just got done reading the threads and I pray there is some closure for Sara, and that if these are her remains, they find out who did this.

I actually emailed Mr. Baez (the reporter) forever ago and asked if he still stood by that statement. He wrote back that they stand by it and trust their source.

I am not saying someone close to the investigation didn't leak something, it's just some times the person close isn't the person working the case. People over hear stuff, and repeat. An investigation can turn, meaning they may think this person was involved but down the line think it is someone else due to evidence leading them into another direction. A detective working a case, would never leak this. I am just holding off, because we have seen so many women and kids just vanish and most of the time it is not a parent, but a spouse with motive, a perv they met on line or some thing like that. I can't see a motive, but like i said in another post, I don't know her.

I’m local. While the fact that the remains found had braces leans towards it being Sara, the location where they were found is odd to me. There are just so many better places to hide a body around here. That spot near the train tracks is pretty open, compared to the heavily wooded and swampy areas closer to where she lived.

Could be someone who was walking the tracks and not from this area.

Also we have had two very major hurricanes and floods since Sara disappeared. I’m not sure if that location flooded, but if it did, the skull could have been washed there from another location. We don’t know how much of the skeleton was retrieved or if it was buried or just on top of the ground.

I’m local. While the fact that the remains found had braces leans towards it being Sara, the location where they were found is odd to me. There are just so many better places to hide a body around here. That spot near the train tracks is pretty open, compared to the heavily wooded and swampy areas closer to where she lived.

Could be someone who was walking the tracks and not from this area.

Also we have had two very major hurricanes and floods since Sara disappeared. I’m not sure if that location flooded, but if it did, the skull could have been washed there from another location. We don’t know how much of the skeleton was retrieved or if it was buried or just on top of the ground.

Thanks for this input. It helps those of us not local to the area.

I am not saying someone close to the investigation didn't leak something, it's just some times the person close isn't the person working the case. People over hear stuff, and repeat. An investigation can turn, meaning they may think this person was involved but down the line think it is someone else due to evidence leading them into another direction. A detective working a case, would never leak this. I am just holding off, because we have seen so many women and kids just vanish and most of the time it is not a parent, but a spouse with motive, a perv they met on line or some thing like that. I can't see a motive, but like i said in another post, I don't know her.
Oh, I completely agree! I was just letting you know what he said because I found it odd that they never elaborated and wanted to know if they still thought that so I emailed him.

Last edited:
Just curious, but did we ever get a time line for the family and Sara? I remember discussion about Dad being out of town the morning Sara disappeared. Step mom was home with her son or not?

“They [Sara's] were the first dental records we sent,” Maj. Damien McLean of the Robeson County Sheriff’s Office said.

The records are those of Sara Nicole Graham, 18, who disappeared after leaving her home in Fairmont to go to work in Pembroke. She never showed up at her job. The van she was driving was found the same day parked in a field off McDonald Road, between Chicken and Centerville Church roads.

Graham was living with her father, Hubert Graham, and her stepmother, Connie Graham. Both were employed at the Sheriff’s Office at the time. Former Sheriff Kenneth Sealey fired Connie Graham in March 2015. No reason was given.

Hubert Graham now works for the Maxton Police Department.

A second set of dental records was sent to the Office of the Chief Medical Examiner in Raleigh, but McLean did not identify them.

Testing to determine if skeletal remains belong to former Robeson deputy's missing daughter

I would be shocked if it isn't Sara. If its not her, at least I hope some family gets closure before the holidays. A sad discovery.

My theory is that Sara rejected an unwanted advance or personal intrusion that morning and it got out of hand. A second person came in and helped cover someone elses tracks......

I bet that there are 2 arrests coming once she is ID'd.

I DO NOT think her dad had any clue what happened.

I would be shocked if it isn't Sara. If its not her, at least I hope some family gets closure before the holidays. A sad discovery.

My theory is that Sara rejected an unwanted advance or personal intrusion that morning and it got out of hand. A second person came in and helped cover someone elses tracks......

I bet that there are 2 arrests coming once she is ID'd.

I DO NOT think her dad had any clue what happened.
I think it could be a “stranger”, but there’s a strong possibility her stepmom was involved. Just wish we knew more details.

How long does it take to match dental records......I assumed this would be in the news Monday. Mayhaps if it is her they are waiting until Friday to announce like other LE when they discover something? Or maybe it isn't a match and will never be reported on....

How long does it take to match dental records......I assumed this would be in the news Monday. Mayhaps if it is her they are waiting until Friday to announce like other LE when they discover something? Or maybe it isn't a match and will never be reported on....
Yes, I thought they had Sara's dental records and that it would only be a matter of a day or two before there would be some resolution.

Yes, I thought they had Sara's dental records and that it would only be a matter of a day or two before there would be some resolution.

I wondered that as well.. but we gotta remember, they were super tight lipped after she went missing. So unfortunately I feel they’re gonna be tight lipped now too

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong
Back