CO CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018 - #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am bumping this post up. It appears many do not realize that Kelsey's Aunt is a verified insider. Below is also a link to her posts.

https://www.websleuths.com/forums/search/2777877/

Hey Everyone,

Please join me in welcoming Kelsey’s Aunt into our group of verified family members.
Remember a verified member does not need to provide links to back up what they post.
You can ask verified members questions but it is up to the verified member whether they will answer you.

Please be polite if you do have a discussion with a verified member. Posters who are willing to become verified do so much to help us understand what is really going on in cases on Websleuths. Especially in a case like Kelsey's.

Welcome Kelsey's Aunt. If there is anything Websleuths can do for you and your family please do not hesitate to ask.

Sincerely,
Tricia Griffith
Owner/Websleuths.com

BBM

Then again... why would anyone 'disappear' their meal ticket ; well, they would (if this is what transpired) if the 'meal ticket' was planning to leave.
It would be interesting to know what kind of financial issues KB might have had with her fiance(And if she'd referred to anyone that he was her 'ex', that might explain some possible premeditation , if there's been foul play). Had anyone used her credit cards against her wishes ?

One might disappear a meal ticket if the meal ticket had life insurance that he was the beneficiary for. Do we know if she has life insurance?

I don't know if he actually said those things to LE. But it was quoted in many sources and confirmed by the Verified family member.
It was “confirmed” by a verified family member or it was stated by a verified family member? Did PF reveal this breakup or this story about a trip to Washington to anybody else?

He said there was a text from her that she was going away for a week and there was also a text to her workplace saying she would not be in the next week. It was about a week later that the mom realized noone had heard from her and she was reported missing. ( from the 25th when she apparently sent the text) I guess that could be wrong since I haven't read the article lately but I thought it was a week.
Edited to clarify my post:

In the first press conference, the police chief said PF told KB's mother he hadn't heard from KB since she had texted him on November 25. (No info on text content.)

In the second press conference, a reporter asked the police chief what that text said, and the response was that was part of the investigation, so no comment.

The police chief did talk specific content regarding the text to KB's work that "advised" that she would not be coming in the next week.

We have no idea what the text from KB's phone to PF said.

Last edited:
Welcome to WS!

Per his attorney's statement that was issued - I think on the 12th - he apparently allowed law enforcement to take photographs (in addition to a DNA swab, and allowing them to examine his phone).
Thank you for clarifying that. I am hoping that she will be found safe and sound. Her little girl needs her mama.

I don't think we have seen anything specific regarding the text or context of the text from Kelsey's phone to PF. In the second press conference, a reporter asked the police chief what that text said, and the response was that was part of the investigation, so no comment. I can't even remember how we first learned of the text to PF!

The text to her work "advised" that she would not be coming in the next week.

It's so hard to keep all of this straight and what is verified or not. And what has just been reported in MSM, some of it incorrectly.
We learned of the the text to PF when the Police Chief gave the first press conference and he gave the time line.

We don’t know, but doubtful he was her beneficiary if she did, most likely her mom or the baby (which could be why he clings onto baby so tight and won’t let her family see her).

Also it is more difficult for pilots to get insured I believe.

Last edited:
Just what I was about to say. The story sounds like she broke things off with him, left the baby with him and decided to take off and not be found because maybe she needed some space or time to think. Or at least that's what someone wants it to sound like. Imo

Also, he claims 'she broke up with him.' Okay. if she broke up with him, why is she so upset that she needs to leave the state and leave her baby behind with him? That makes no sense.

If she broke up with him, she'd take the baby on her trip to see ailing grandma. She wouldn't leave her sweet baby behind with him and his family.

I think the story of her visiting family in WA is garbage. She was shopping at Safeway mid-day on Thanksgiving. Doesn’t seem likely (in addition to not taking a car or any luggage, food left out on counter, not mentioning it to her mother that morning and other family unaware of the plans) that someone would be taking such a long trip that late in the day. She wouldn’t make it there on time for the holiday. It’s much more consistent with someone trying to throw off the investigation. MOO

Yes, I've seen that too! But the VI said she broke up with him and he came to her house to get the baby, and I think that's in another article. I wonder if Mommy Pommy is finished making dinner yet so she can find the other article.
It’s in the Daily Beast article (and probably more) that quotes the aunt as the source.

We learned of the the text to PF when the Police Chief gave the first press conference and he gave the time line.
Ah yes, I totally knew this! (I clarified my post above to reflect this.)

The exact line from the first press conference is, "Cheryl did reach out to Kelsey's fiance, PF, and he called her back, saying that he hadn't heard from her since November 25, when Kelsey texted him."

No information on what text said.

Last edited:
So you agree that PF is the most likely person to have made KB disappear? If someone from her past had contacted her and "inspired her to rethink her life," don't you think she would have told her mother something like, "I'm rethinking my decision to marry P. My one true love has contacted me and I must return to him posthaste. I'm going to tell P tonight." I can see why she might need to rethink a relationship with a 30-something yo man who lives with his mother and perhaps has less personal financial security than she does. And I can see where he might not want his meal ticket to get away. There is absolutely no evidence that someone from either of their pasts set this in motion.

Good crime layout!
Compliments

Yes, PF is the one most likely to know where KB is ... and what happened.

My point, based on experience and knowledge, it is very rare... that somebody becomes an "ex", without abuse, alcohol or another lover involved.

It could be any of the three

But, it is usually the pressure of another lover that escalates the situation.

Either losing someone to another lover or your lover pushing on you.

The guy in Buffalo is the best example ... he was having an affair with his cousins wife, when his girlfriend showed up at the hunting trailer to shoot the cousins wife and then get shot in the fight.

Thus, since PF is still alive and central to everything ... he very very very likely knows what happened.

Could his girlfriend have killed her ... and he covered for her?

Could KB have pulled a gun, in self-defense on him ... and she got shot instead.

Could PF have just ended her, so he could marry his new lover.

Or to prevent her from leaving town to be with her old lover.

What all these scenarios have in common .... like all our crimes lately ... is the existence of a third party love interest.

My hunch and opinion is ... this undisclosed love interest is involved in some way, in KB's disappearance.

It was “confirmed” by a verified family member or it was stated by a verified family member? Did PF reveal this breakup or this story about a trip to Washington to anybody else?

I think that's what the family was lead to believe in the beginning. Her mother said at the presser they were engaged. No doubt in her mind. The official police poster thingy on their facebook page says PF picked up the baby later that afternoon.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member