2015.08.27 Curtis Wayne Wright: Charged with Murder in the 2nd Degree

Hope I haven't confused everyone:confused::eek:...but I did link to news articles. Time to expand chart of how everyone connects in this case. My chart has the "teenage meeting of CWW and MS," 35 years ago, at the center of this horrible and tragic chain of events.

Hiya MsJosie! bbm above. I did some research on your question. Initially CWW and JR were put in different facilities. JR was kept in Missouri for a long time (6mos ?) and then put in Collier County in order to keep him away from the other two. (I have come to the conclusion JR has the most difficult time adjusting to life behind bars, has the most issues, more tats, not as "clever" or manipulative as CWW and MS, and receives a lot less financial assistance from family/friends
etc. His greatest enemy is himself. Sadly, but still by his own actions, he will be in prison for the rest of his life.)
Anywhoo...some really strange coincidences (yep another late night of researching background issues with one of MS old cell mates...Mark Young, former officer, right? FOLLOW CLOSELY!!!
"Kathleen Fitzgeorge, a public defender representing Young, said because of the potential conflict, Wright should be moved regardless."
Co-defendant in Teresa Sievers case moved to different jail due to safety concerns
Oh geez, Kathleen Fitgeorge? Isn't she ALSO the blonde, public defender who also represents Jimmy Rogers????? Oh even more "coincidental" the public defender who also represented MS's other old cellmate, Joseph Zieler, was Kathleen Fitzgeorge!!
"A message to Zieler's public defender, Kathleen Fitzgeorge, was not returned Friday. Cape Coral police consider the case closed or cleared by an arrest, said Public Affairs Officer Cpl. Philip Muhttps://www.news-press.com/story/news/crime/2016/12/11/26-years-ago-noises-prowler-kept-mother-of-cape-coral-homicide-victim-awake/95177700/llen."
(And Joseph Zieler's father was also a member of LE, for a short time many, many years ago.)
Cape Coral murder suspect's dad is an ex-Cape cop
I guess in small communities there will always be overlaps, coincidences and everybody know everybody. Then we will always have the issue of all 3 of these men having to be in the same facility/area eventually because they have to be available for easy access to the court house for trial. What a mess.

its not uncommon for PD's to have clients that are cell mates. But if she was representing CWW and JR as well then that would be a conflict of interest. CWW got a private attorney very quickly in the early days after his initial appearance. JMO

its not uncommon for PD's to have clients that are cell mates. But if she was representing CWW and JR as well then that would be a conflict of interest. CWW got a private attorney very quickly in the early days after his initial appearance. JMO

What great sleuthing....but of course IQuestion and Oregonmama would sleuth thiinfo out.

When time comes all three are in the same facility at the same time, the securit at all,levels better be on their toes so nothing happens to any of these ahhhhh ‘men’.

Lee County inmate moved due to safety concerns in Sievers case
Lee County Circuit Court Judge Bruce Kyle ordered Wright transported to Charlotte County Jail after an emergency hearing Thursday afternoon. The hearing was called after Wright sent him a letter alleging Sievers was working with the Lee County Sheriff's Office to hurt him.
Lee County inmate moved due to safety concerns in Sievers case

https://matrix.leeclerk.org/Cases/Search
15-CF-000674 : State of Florida vs Wright, Curtis Wayne, Jr.

Date Hearing Time Location Pages Doc
02/11/2019 Sentencing - Kyle, Bruce E 1:30 PM Courtroom 8-A
12/03/2018 CANCELED-New Court Date Set Sentencing - Kyle, Bruce E 1:30 PM Courtroom 8-A
That date will likely change again. Sievers has a 1/25 pre trial conf. Not enough time for a trial before that Feb date

Between Dan Markels case and Teresa Sievers case. Florida sure does move slow and allows too many motions to expand for months and years at a time. Smh

Agree DM... frustrating that defense strategy is a delay game. While the system’s letting Mark use up all his ‘quarters’ we all grow impatient wanting to see justice done. Once he runs out, hopefully no chance of crying he didn’t get a fair trial ALTHOUGH he will.

CWW will not be sentenced until after JRR and MS trials are finished to insure CWW testifies and keeps his end of the deal. His sentencing date keeps getting moved because the other trial dates keep getting moved. This was explained many days, months, years ago somewhere here.

CWW will not be sentenced until after JRR and MS trials are finished to insure CWW testifies and keeps his end of the deal. His sentencing date keeps getting moved because the other trial dates keep getting moved. This was explained many days, months, years ago somewhere here.
does his term start on the plea bargain or when he is sentencing? bet he is still collecting his social security disability tho

does his term start on the plea bargain or when he is sentencing? bet he is still collecting his social security disability tho

I bet he is given credit for time served.

I don’t know if he still is getting SSD. I don’t even know how to find that out....is it different from state to state? Maybe a lawyer could chime in?

also, any charges from MO against him where he had a trial and added time to server? I thought there was but my internet is really messing up, but I will look...if anyone is quicker please post

thanks

I bet he is given credit for time served.

I don’t know if he still is getting SSD. I don’t even know how to find that out....is it different from state to state? Maybe a lawyer could chime in?

also, any charges from MO against him where he had a trial and added time to server? I thought there was but my internet is really messing up, but I will look...if anyone is quicker please post

thanks

Someone posted on an accompanying thread that social security disability benefits are suspended 30 after a conviction. So, yes... he has been receiving checks IMO.

Can I Keep My Disability Benefits If I Go To Jail?

Last edited:
Memory Card

I'm perplexed. How can CWW keep invoking the memory card, when he can easily slip into meticulous account--(as an aside)--about trivial details in the commission of a murder? It's almost as if he can remember it in slow motion; or wants us to envision it as he tells it. Teresa's attack was so vicious and violent that I doubt it happened in slow motion. How did this memory issue occur, again? A car accident? Lime disease?

Coincidentally--Mark has memory issues, as well, which is why he has to diarize every single mundane aspect of his life on the cell phone? When did Mark's memory problems begin? Too much reefer? I really can't remember.

Seems to me that the two "wizards" are on the same page: Memory Problems. As the Church Lady used to say, "How con-veeee-nient!".

And speaking of memory cards...why does CWW have such bad luck with all these broken-up cell phones? Aggressive hammer issues? Does each phone represent a victim? Only G_d knows. So far.

Memory Card

I'm perplexed. How can CWW keep invoking the memory card, when he can easily slip into meticulous account--(as an aside)--about trivial details in the commission of a murder? It's almost as if he can remember it in slow motion; or wants us to envision it as he tells it. Teresa's attack was so vicious and violent that I doubt it happened in slow motion. How did this memory issue occur, again? A car accident? Lime disease?

Coincidentally--Mark has memory issues, as well, which is why he has to diarize every single mundane aspect of his life on the cell phone? When did Mark's memory problems begin? Too much reefer? I really can't remember.

Seems to me that the two "wizards" are on the same page: Memory Problems. As the Church Lady used to say, "How con-veeee-nient!".

And speaking of memory cards...why does CWW have such bad luck with all these broken-up cell phones? Aggressive hammer issues? Does each phone represent a victim? Only G_d knows. So far.
I agree. He can remember that the dog dishes have always been in a very inconvenient place in the kitchen, yet didn't know (or remember) where JRR was at the time? Selective memory. All 3 scumbags. The fact he's still getting SSD really grinds me too! Ugh!

Memory Card

Arachne1 bbm, An absolutely brilliant post!!
"Honest people will tell you what they remember doing, to support their alibi. Dishonest people usually cling to the lack of memory by saying, “I don’t know what I did.

and
"Deceptive people make no attempt to retrieve a memory of an action for fear of revealing the truth."
5Things People Commonly Say When Lying

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong
Back