CO CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018 - #8

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes. Except this one is slightly different. No one said anything bad about CW. He appeared to possibly be enmeshed with mama, but this guy PF actually still lives with his AND didn't move in with his fiance?

He's been described as abusive to animals. The portion of the video I watched of him showing some dogs for sale, rubbed me the wrong way. I can easily see him being abusive.

I was only able to watch maybe 30 seconds of one of his dog “training” videos and that was enough for me to see an animal abuser right there. It makes me SO damn angry!!!

No ... it simply more human ... and respectful.

KB placed effort in her photography work to achieve striking resonance with viewers.

I am just recognizing her, in a manner that appears to be how she portrays herself.
No, it is not respectful.

It is sexist and condescending.

It is like catcalling.

It's creepy.

ETA formatting

Last edited:
I have to check myself here

What crime is PF accused of?

Is this crime associated with a law on the books in Colorado?

I think after the crime took place PF wrote those texts without sending. Then he put phone on airplane mode & hid the phone on a vehicle traveling to WA. Someone found the phone & turned it on to find the owner. Texts then were inadvertently sent. Not knowing what to do with the phone they wait for someone to call it. News of her disappearance is now known and they’re pretty scared to be accused of a crime and that’s why they’re not telling anyone they found it. PF wasn’t sure what would happen when the person found the phone or what they would do. So Even if the texts weren’t sent it would show they were on the phone if by chance somebody turned it in. To le it may look like Kelsey wrote them and that’s all PF needs. A phone far away from him with texts that claim to be from KB

A little bit too many ifs. What if they didn't turn the phone on? I probably would not turn anything I find on, I would bring the phone to the nearest PD or so. Also, a strange reaction to not bring in the phone if the news about her disappearance are everywhere and you hold a clue. It is another thing that perhaps true crime does not interest everyone? Ask regular people about Chris Watts, very few will know the details. So the person who found the phone has no idea who it belongs to?

But honestly, I think it was brought there by someone connected to KB.

Last edited:
I was only able to watch maybe 30 seconds of one of his dog “training” videos and that w
as enough for me to see an animal abuser right there. It makes me SO damn angry!!!
Me too, seeing those dogs tied on short leashes and being encouraged to lunge aggressively at the cattle was ridiculous.
Border Collies need hardly any training to herd, it is an innate trait that they have.

We’re hearing PF had reckless behavior for losing out on money with his horses, cheating on gf when she was in the hospital and he has a strong hand with his horses. If this is true it sounds like he has control issues and I would imagine KB breaking up with him didn’t sit well with him.
jmo

And another is that he is not communicating with or allowing the other grandmother to see the baby.
Did he ever have a relationship with KB's mother? Had they ever met? I might not be to anxious to leave my baby with a total stranger even if they're a relative. The baby might even be afraid to be with someone she doesn't know.
But.....I do think I would meet with her mother, baby in my arms, and have a common goal.

There are "Grandparent" rights.
So yes, she should be looking into that angle.
I'm worried for that baby.

Not really. The chance of her being granted visitation is slim to none. Unless she had the on-going care of the child for a significant period, her ability to be granted visitation doesn't really exist.

Exactly

But you have observed the good and the bad ... and have decided what is good and bad.

RSBM

I definitely have decided what is good and what is bad. And I am extremely judgmental of people who manage their horses with anger and roughness.

I won't even try to hide how very judgmental I am about it.

You and I could talk about this for pages, and probably agree on quite a bit....but keeping this related to KB....it's not a stretch from striking an animal out of anger and frustration to doing that to a human. Studies have proven the correlation.

“But Michell Guterl, 50, who has known Frazee since he was 16, said she refused to let him work on his horses because of how he handled them”. :(

“He worked on my horses for a real short time till he punched one in the gut with a rasp and that was about the last time I let him work on my horses.

'[He did it] just because the horse won't stand still, it's kind of common, but horses are very sensitive, they can sense, and my horse was very sensitive.

'He just smacked him with a rasp, it was uncalled for.'”

I have read the tweet by the said Michell Guterl. My feeling is, maybe PF was abusive, but more likely Michell Guterl was not happy with the price for the puppy, or the quality of the service. He posts this stuff everywhere, and in the original tweet he called PF a "meniac", not sure whether it was "a maniac" or "a meanie". The tweet itself was slightly "meniac". MOO.

So unless five upstanding people from the said community support Michell, I reserve the right to doubt.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pabo1998