CO CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018 - #8

Status
Not open for further replies.
Very fast moving threads. Just marking to try to keep up.
I do have a question. How is it PF does not have to talk to LE and LE can't make him talk to them?

I don't know that she would be rushed necessarily with it only being a 5 min drive to her house. If she got to the store at 12:05 and if he didn't get to her place until closer to 1pm then she should've had plenty of time to shop for a few things and make it home in time for him to pick up the baby. Although, I personally hate taking kids to the store so I probably would've waited until after the pick up to go.. But maybe she needed something right away.

Could be diapers, Goldfish crackers, teething tablets, etc.

A screenshot of the video clearly shows 12:05, but they have been reporting 12:27 from the beginning. When I saw the discrepancy I assumed that they learned from the Safeway management that their time stamp is off.

Thank you! The timestamp on CCTV has come up in a number of cases. I always trust police in those instances.

22 minutes is an big difference between timestamp and actual time. Is there any way of sorting out an answer to the question of the time discrepancy?

Possibilities I have had in my head:

PF:
  • Cunning, "lawyered-up" ASAP and has LE in his family (someone said his brother is a police officer?)
  • Did not report KB missing
  • IF there was a break-up, as KB's aunt said, on Thanksgiving... this leaves me highly suspicious of him.
  • Another question is, if KB truly broke up that day or if they were long broken up before Thanksgiving and it's simply something KB told her family?
Love interests:
  • KB, if she was broken up with PF or "on/off" with him, was likely dating
Questions:
If they are Christians, did they attend a church where people got to know either of them well?

What kind of relationship does KB have with her mom? Are they "BFFs", rarely talk, or on bad terms?

What interested KB in pursuing a career as a flight instructor? Has she traveled to different countries?

Is KB full-time or part-time? From KB's mom's statements, it sounds like KB was full-time.

Was teaching flight classes the main job of KB?

Who did KB interact with at work?

Did KB move to Colorado for her job?

What few people that were PF's acquaintances did not seem to know KB. That says alot.

so did she see a truck or anything between 12:30-1PM or did she hallucinate bc she has seen a truck in the past, being KB's neighbor and all?

Sam Kraemer‏ @SamKraemerTV
She believes she did ** based on being Kelsey's neighbor for two years. She tells me she's seen the same red truck come & go dropping off the child. I misunderstood at first -- that's on me

in response to:
I thought she saw him there on Thanksgiving day? Between 12:30-1

and

Sounds like she’s backing away from saying it was PF and saying it was the red truck but she isn’t sure who drove it etc

(sorry, I don't want to add others twitter accounts so just copied the contents of the tweets he was responding to)
[/QUOTE]

Picking up and dropping off the child. That sounds A LOT different than living there

But you have observed the good and the bad ... and have decided what is good and bad.

I will not sit in judgement on how another trains their horses.
SBBM

Why not?

I damn sure will. Do you also not judge one human for hitting or verbally abusing another? An adult hitting or abusing a child? Animals being hurt or neglected?

The entire point of being here is to judge what is bad and help expose it, imo.

I judge anyone who trains or rides their horse(s) with any degree of harshness. I SAY something, as a matter of fact.

Sounds as if someone needs to watch the movie Buck or take several of his clinics!!

I think animal mistreatment says everything about a person: their inability to communicate calmly, their lack of patience, problems with anger mgmnt, lack of knowledge and callousness. Indifference. All relationship red flags in my eyes.

There aren’t enough stink-eyes in the world for this sort of “horseman” as far as I’m concerned.

Comparing this to disagreeing about politics is a false equivalency imho.

If she was at the Safeway at 12:05PM, then she was doing a bit of quick shopping before her daughter left with her father.

The red truck that apparently belongs to the father was at the property from 12:30 until 1PM, but the neighbor cannot say who was driving, and who arrived or left the house at that time. I guess the truck was parked on the street to make room for Kelsey's two cars (haven't seen the aerial of the property - is there a parking spot?) ??

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2018-12-17 at 8.54.30 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2018-12-17 at 8.54.30 PM.png
    161.1 KB · Views: 54
Thank you! The timestamp on CCTV has come up in a number of cases. I always trust police in those instances.

22 minutes is an big difference between timestamp and actual time. Is there any way of sorting out an answer to the question of the time discrepancy?
IIRC, LE stated 12:27 in the first press conference. Hold on, I'll find it...

If running the ranch and caring for the animals was his main employment, it would be more difficult to live away from the ranch on a permanent basis, I would think.

I do agree ... maybe his relatives would step up.

Texas and New Mexico would be good moves

that child could have witnessed what happened. if she's an early talker she could say something. but I agree that he is also most likely a control freak. I think the refusal to let G'ma see the baby is twofold.

The child is too young to be a witness. He doesn't want the child to have contact with the grandmother because he's a control freak. JMO

Because he's incapable of getting those items?

No, not incapable, but maybe he buys bargain diapers and she gets the better ones. Or vice versa. He might expect her to buy whatever is needed.

If he ran to a country that had an extradition treaty with the US. Otherwise it might be a very, very long wait for justice.
Actually he could fight extradition from my country if CO had the death penalty. We do not extradite if the death penalty is on the table. I think some other countries are the same.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mhenderson