CO CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018 - #8

Status
Not open for further replies.
So ... is PFs best move at this point ... to leave the state?

This would force LE to charge him prematurely ... and show their hand.

Would this push more evidence forward ... or mash it forever?

Didn't I read somewhere earlier that he is selling his cattle? Interesting thought about moving. They'd need to have enough evidence to be able to charge him. Are LE able to prevent him from moving out of state without laying a charge?

We have to really doubt they got much evidence.

There apparently was not anything important enough to protect .. they released the ranch

And finished early

Well, maybe not at the farm but I think otherwise, they have a lot. In two weeks they got enough to establish probable cause for a search warrant. Whether they found anything of value three weeks later on his property is another story. But they certainly have a lot of evidence in general that we don't know of.

Very true, he has those rights and has exercised them. But, just because we have the right to do something, doesn’t mean it’s necessarily right to do it. The best thing for PF to do, if innocent, is to go down there with his attorney and not leave until they had asked every question they could think of to ask.
This guy didn’t report KB missing, and made no effort to publicize her disappearance.

If he didn’t help in those early days, the most crucial period of time, then I do not anticipate him helping law enforcement now.

It could only hurt him.

IMHO, there was no reason for him to pick up the child. It was her day off. It should have been her time to spend with their daughter. He most likely had her M-W if what we have heard about their child care arrangements are correct.
Unless she had a date...

Can someone share the dog video with me? I can't find it...

His animal abuse is concerning. One person that works with horses has given a comment to the DM that he would beat the horses.

I felt that his behavior with the reporters showed someone with a hot temper about to lose it.

If you saw the photos from the helicopter or drone on the first day of the ranch search, there were numerous vehicles on the ranch. One of them was not a truck. It looked like a 4 door Toyota. It doesn't mean anything that Patrick's bright red truck wasn't seen at the duplex on Thanksgiving. He may have driven another vehicle.

Yea a Corolla was mentioned somewhere I think? Assuming that was it

Can someone share the dog video with me? I can't find it...

His animal abuse is concerning. One person that works with horses has given a comment to the DM that he would beat the horses.

I felt that his behavior with the reporters showed someone with a hot temper about to lose it.

I don't think it can be posted here. Just search Patrick Frazee on youtube and go to his channel.

I know it's "he said, she said" but IF this is true, it's concerning that PF has a history of abusing animals, getting angry to the point of rage, and possibly cheating on his former girlfriend while she was in the hospital.

Personally, in my opinion, he seemed quite angry with all the reporters. I can understand how that would be annoying if you can't talk but still, he seemed stewing with anger. MOO

IF KB broke up with him, as her aunt has mentioned, it's possible something ugly happened.
Very possible. If CB knew about any of these things, it's quite clear why she was so careful with her words when asked about the baby.
MOO

1. START READING AT THE BOTTOM FOR THE FIRST TWEET OF THE SERIES.
    Sam Kraemer‏ @SamKraemerTV 57m57 minutes ago
    But she saw no one on Thanksgiving Day #KelseyBerreth @KOAA
  1. Sam Kraemer‏ @SamKraemerTV 57m57 minutes ago
    Clarify: She associates the red truck she saw parked at Berreth’s home with Frazee. She’s seen the man drive over to pick up/drop off their daughter over the last year. @KOAA #KelseyBerreth

2. Sam Kraemer‏ @SamKraemerTV 1h1 hour ago
    The neighbor has known Kelsey Berreth from brief conversations over the last two years. She describes her as the “sweetest person”, kind & caring. #KelseyBerreth @KOAA

3. Sam Kraemer‏ @SamKraemerTV 1h1 hour ago
    This would be consistent with information Frazee has provided through his attorney, but now a timeline is a bit more in depth. The neighbor says she did not see anyone in that time period though. #KelseyBerreth @KOAA

4. Sam Kraemer‏ @SamKraemerTV 1h1 hour ago
    JUST IN: One of Kelsey Berreth’s neighbors tells me she saw Patrick Frazee arrive at Berreth’s townhome on Thanksgiving Day between 12:30 and 1 p.m. She says she recognized the red truck, having saw him drive through multiple times to pick up their daughter. @KOAA #KelseyBerreth
SOURCE: Sam Kraemer (@SamKraemerTV) | Twitter

Here's what I have:

12:05 Timestamp on beginning of video - KB and K enter the store
12:27 Reported time she was last seen - KB (and K?) leave the store

Neighbor was out of town and saw nothing:

"Angie was away for the Thanksgiving holiday and her last interaction with Kelsey was the week before, when she gave her a baby gate for the house."
Neighbors described fiancé of missing Colorado woman as 'quiet' and 'good' | Daily Mail Online

Thanks, that makes sense for the grocery store times Pommy. As for the neighbors, see above quote by Denvergirl. I'm under the impression that we have two different neighbors being quoted here. One was out of town and didn't see anything on Thanksgiving (but knows PF's red truck and sees it often). The other neighbor quoted in the tweets above that Denvergirl posted saw the truck at KB's home between 12:30 and 1 PM but didn't see PF nor KB. This really tightens up the timeline if we go with 12:27 as the time she left the store:

12:05 KB enters Safeway with Baby K
12:27 KB leave store with Baby K
12:30-1:00 PF arrives at KB's home

PF might have been there waiting for KB when she got back from the store. I have a feeling this is why she never got a chance to put the cinnamon rolls away. :(

MOO.

With all respect, I disagree.

People who treat their horses harshly speak volumes of both their ability as horsemen...as well as about their own humanity.

I fired a blacksmith for going after a horse with the rasp....well beyond a correction - a beating. Not on my watch.

I have owned and shown horses for more than 40 years, and I've seen a lot. But whenever I see someone rip their horse's head off...I know they are a failure - in the barn and in life.

Hard work. Patience. Discipline. Lather, rinse, and repeat.

Losing your temper because you can't figure out how to fix a problem is an advertisement of one's lack of ability.

And poor behavior tends to bleed into other areas, so not a stretch to think if he was rough with his horses....

Also, he sure is sounding like a spoiled brat that could use a well-placed kick in the *advertiser censored**.

Yeah, I'd like to see someone give him "What For".

Didn't I read somewhere earlier that he is selling his cattle? Interesting thought about moving. They'd need to have enough evidence to be able to charge him. Are LE able to prevent him from moving out of state without laying a charge?
There are ways to slow his departure, but I think they would have to reveal what they have ... placing the investigation into jeopardy... possibly corrupting it, so he could not be convicted.

And if they had nothing ... he could start a new life ... instead of waiting

Very true, he has those rights and has exercised them. But, just because we have the right to do something, doesn’t mean it’s necessarily right to do it. The best thing for PF to do, if innocent, is to go down there with his attorney and not leave until they had asked every question they could think of to ask.

The criminal justice system is not based on what is moral. Attorneys do not necessarily care about what seems moral to the public. A defense attorney's job is to protect his client from getting arrested and the job of LE is to make an arrest. It may be moral for PF to tell the truth to LE but his defense attorney will not allow it as doing so would be a risk of arrest.

It may not be moral for someone to defend Chris Watts, a confessed murderer, but that is how the criminal justice system works.

If innocent......I'd personally would agree there. But apparently his attorney doesn't agree.

It seems odd that she would take the child to Safeway only to rush home and exchange her with PF. As a parent, I avoided taking my children to the grocery store like the plague! Why wouldn't she wait to go shopping until after the exchange? This makes it appear there was never a plan to do an exchange that day.

That was actually one of my very first thoughts. Maybe she was on a tight timeline, but yea, if not, I can’t see why she wouldn’t wait until after the drop off/pick up

We weren't the only ones confused. Here is someone asking for clarification and his response:''

• Replying to @SamKraemerTV @KOAA
    I thought she saw him there on Thanksgiving day? Between 12:30-1
  • Sam Kraemer‏ @SamKraemerTV 14m14 minutes ago
    She believes she did ** based on being Kelsey's neighbor for two years. She tells me she's seen the same red truck come & go dropping off the child. I misunderstood at first -- that's on me

Wait, how has this person been Kelesy's neighbor for 2 years when Kelsey just bought her home in May?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SLEUTHER TRAE PGH