CO CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018 - #9

Status
Not open for further replies.
Long ago we talked about the possibility of her phone being thrown in the back of a semi. It seems to me that you could write a text and select when to send. If so, the text could have been rewritten and set to activate on the route to Gooding or WA. That would throw off the trail.

I think that there are too many what ifs? What if the truck driver finds the phone 2 hours later? Sees the text? Now there is a clue leading back. Fingerprints, DNA.

I think the phone was somehow destroyed in Gooding.

I fall into the sweet talking group. Horses are prey animals. Their first instinct is to run or protect themselves which can mean kicking. Once someone's horse had gotten out of its pasture just outside of Dallas. A police officer was chasing it. The horse was terrified. I was really afraid it was going to get into traffic. I stopped and asked the police officer if he would let me try to catch the horse. The officer was out of breath so he agreed. The horse was standing there and I started talking quietly to him and walking slowly up to him. He stood there as I talked to him and a walked slowly up to him and softly touched him. He didn't bolt. He was wearing a halter so I reached up and took hold of the halter and led him back where he belonged. The poor creature was just afraid. Most horses will try to please you if you are kind to them. That is probably not true of a horse that has always been beat, but my horses are like giant dogs.
NanZDrew,

Thank you Nan for that beautiful story.
After reading about the way PF handled horses and dogs, your story comes at a great time.
Animals certainly react well to affection.
I know, how my many pets adore me over the years, and it is due to the love they receive.
I have my little one, next to me on a one seated sofa, as she must be touching me continually, with balancing my laptop on my knees.

Guess

Did Kelsey's Aunt state that Kelsey and her boyfriend had broke up? If so, is there reason to doubt this is true?
Yes, but we do not know the source of her information. The latest is that Kelsey's Mother requested her statement and/or post removed:

On December 3, the day after Cheryl reported her missing, an aunt wrote in a Facebook group: 'Our niece is missing and has not been seen for a week. Her phone was last pinged near Gooding, Idaho. She told her ex when she dropped off their baby that she was heading to family in Washington. Please help us get the word out to the truckers in that area last week. If anyone has seen her contact the authorities immediately.'

'She broke up with her ex on Thanksgiving, he said she dropped off the baby and was heading to Soap Lake, Washington to visit. No one knew anything about the visit.'

Kelsey's cousin JoDee Garretson, 50, confirmed to DailyMail.com that the message was posted by an aunt who is Cheryl's sister.

Garretson said she didn't know if the information was correct and revealed Kelsey's mother later asked the aunt to take the post down.

The message adds another dimension to the mystery surrounding this case as police and Cheryl have said Frazee and Kelsey were engaged but not living together.
Police reveal missing Colorado mom left freshly baked cinnamon rolls in her kitchen | Daily Mail Online

Yes, but we do not know the source of her information. The latest is that Kelsey's Mother requested her statement and/or post removed:

On December 3, the day after Cheryl reported her missing, an aunt wrote in a Facebook group: 'Our niece is missing and has not been seen for a week. Her phone was last pinged near Gooding, Idaho. She told her ex when she dropped off their baby that she was heading to family in Washington. Please help us get the word out to the truckers in that area last week. If anyone has seen her contact the authorities immediately.'

'She broke up with her ex on Thanksgiving, he said she dropped off the baby and was heading to Soap Lake, Washington to visit. No one knew anything about the visit.'

Kelsey's cousin JoDee Garretson, 50, confirmed to DailyMail.com that the message was posted by an aunt who is Cheryl's sister.

Garretson said she didn't know if the information was correct and revealed Kelsey's mother later asked the aunt to take the post down.

The message adds another dimension to the mystery surrounding this case as police and Cheryl have said Frazee and Kelsey were engaged but not living together.
Police reveal missing Colorado mom left freshly baked cinnamon rolls in her kitchen | Daily Mail Online
I think that that communication is the key to it all and is evidence and that is why LE and her family want it kept quiet.

Men having a good woman, beautiful and accomplished does not seem to me, to prevent them from cheating.
We have seen it again and again. Chris Watts and Scott Peterson are the obvious examples.

Chris Watts begged Shanann to marry him and at first kept her on a pedestal, but when he tied her up with two kids (and by being a bad provider so she had to work), and then the third one...Then he suddenly started looking around.

With Scott Peterson, I think, the problem was that Laci fell in love with him and chose him. She always kept him on a pedestal. He always cheated on her because she was the loving one.

But here - look at Kelsey. Kelsey got out of some hay farm in a tiny town, had a young child and still managed to grow, to work at her career, while PF stayed home with the kid.

Kelsey comes across as the most modern, the most ambitious of them all, the true 21st century gal. I respect her incredibly. I think PF felt inadequate in comparison to her. They both might have parted, but I think Kelsey's prospects to find a good partner were better than PF's.

Chris Watts begged Shanann to marry him and at first kept her on a pedestal, but when he tied her up with two kids (and by being a bad provider so she had to work), and then the third one...Then he suddenly started looking around.

With Scott Peterson, I think, the problem was that Laci fell in love with him and chose him. She always kept him on a pedestal. He always cheated on her because she was the loving one.

But here - look at Kelsey. Kelsey got out of some hay farm in a tiny town, had a young child and still managed to grow, to work at her career, while PF stayed home with the kid.

Kelsey comes across as the most modern, the most ambitious of them all, the true 21st century gal. I respect her incredibly. I think PF felt inadequate in comparison to her. They both might have parted, but I think Kelsey's prospects to find a good partner were better than PF's.
Totally agree.

I hope you're not including me in "we" because I've never assumed either one of them had another love interest. They may have. Who knows?

He is not the owner of the farm, his mother is. He lives with her.

Because men noticed her, she developed a new love interest? o_O

The sooner she is out of "his child's" life?

Wow.

Sorry @PommyMommy, I did not intend to offend.

I did not include anyone specific in "we". I think subconsciously, I was mostly answering to one poster who tried to explain why PF should be incredibly appealing to local women. I think it was a previous thread, but it was already closed when I read it.
And this is why I posted it. Because in my mind, Kelsey has a better chance at everything, career, advancement and probably, at a partner.

I know PF is not the farm owner, this is why I put it into parentheses.

I assume that where she works, she can find more interesting, quality guys. It seems only normal to me that eventually, PF's and hers lives would diverge.

"His" from PF's standpoint the way I see it. I think this is what the argument was about, if it was, a kid.

You are joking, aren't you.o_O
But I would love this to be true.:D:D:D:D
Come on horsies, Come on.
Haaaaa. It was reported in the latest Daily Mail article on this case.

A horse didn’t take kindly to him, and kicked him square in the head.

He had to go to the hospital.

Poetic justice, if the animal abuse stories are true.

My 2cents has KB using her phone, sending texts while flying over the Gooding phone tower; hence the ping recorded, while en route Washington. If there's no plane missing, then someone has given her a ride in a plane and they daren't speak up, or they'd lose their job for taking her with them. All my opinion only. .

My 2cents has KB using her phone, sending texts while flying over the Gooding phone tower; hence the ping recorded, while en route Washington. If there's no plane missing, then someone has given her a ride in a plane and they daren't speak up, or they'd lose their job for taking her with them. All my opinion only. .

And where is she now and who is she with? Why did she leave?

I think this is spectacularly unlikely.

Where was she for the 3 days in between her last public sighting?

Law enforcement has looked at this possibility, and now believes that her disappearance is suspicious.

Air travel is tracked, people talk, cell phones give off location information, and airports have security cameras.

What did she do when she landed in Washington?

What was her intent?

Someone who knew exactly what they were doing, couldn’t pull something like that off.

What makes you think she could or would?

She had a baby too. Why would she leave her?

There’s far more likely alternatives here.

Horrible ones.

So, where do you think that she is now?

Thank you Nan for that beautiful story.
After reading about the way PF handled horses and dogs, your story comes at a great time.
Animals certainly react well to affection.
I know, how my many pets adore me over the years, and it is due to the love they receive.
I have my little one, next to me on a one seated sofa, as she must be touching me continually, with balancing my laptop on my knees.

Guess

As I am reading it, my cat is snoring next to me. She usually purrs, but now she fell asleep and is snoring, or maybe she is seeing dreams and talking in her sleep. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member