CO CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018 - #10

Status
Not open for further replies.
That murderer also had bought an expensive incinerator to dispose of a body.
The incinerator was said to handle animal bodies!!!!
How are animals disposed of by PF, I wonder?
MOO.
If the anecdotal stories about him are true, the burial process would likely include quite a bit of kicking.

BBM. So if the tower dump already happened by Dec 2, does it mean that PF's phone could have traveled to ID, but it was too late to check when they found about the ping in ID? I don't quite understand how it works.

Also, if his phone was not Verizon but some lesser company, it could have not pinged at all?
It sounds like they weren't able to do a tower dump, they got a low ping on her phone, and we don't know anything about what they found on his AFAIK.
MOO

It's only 2 hours to Wyoming state line, and seldom is anything recovered in Wyoming. Discard the body, and in his mind, he's home free. MOO
Yep and I stated this before. Get to southern Wyoming, which only 2.5 hours away and it’s a whole new ballgame. Thousands of square miles of land that is not only uninhabited, but so remote that the likelihood of a body being found is virtually zero.

Given that he says she went on a trip, I’m going to assume it was a real ping and he was in Idaho playing out his alibi.
I agree. It sounds like the ping data was accurate, atleast if this expert is to be believed.

By that I mean that her phone was within that geographical area.

I definitely think it was part of an effort to stage a particular scenario.

As a pilot, I don’t think they are able to get mental help or go on those types of meds, as far as I know. So, if she did have depression or any mental illness or disorder, it would not have been something she would have discussed, as far as I know.
Postpartum depression, and reluctance to seek treatment as an aviator, was my initial concern for KB. However, after listening to her family, and CBI taking no action to upgrade KB missing alert to "endangered" missing person, I do not believe depression or mental illness a factor here. MOO

I wonder if her phone was in the Twin Falls area if it would ping in Gooding. That is about 40 miles I believe. I was shopping in Twin Falls this last weekend and found myself searching faces for her and had quite the eerie feeling crossing the Perrine Bridge to come home that day. I pray she is found!

I honestly think her body, if she is missing, is somewhere in Idaho, between Twin Falls and Gooding.
I thought I was being dumb, but I thought maybe the body would be beyond Gooding to continue the ping ruse. Even though she left both cars behind... But then I thought, No, because the killer or accomplice does not expect the body to ever be found.

Kind of surprised they even got the Safeway video after nearly two weeks ( guessing they did not get it right on Dec. 2nd...)

I don't think they said how they knew she was at Safeway in the first place, although it's possible they did and I missed it. I wonder if they found a receipt from there when they did the welfare check.

If he lives with his mother she would know if he had been gone a few days. Have the police spoken with her? I would sure think they tried to.
Well, maybe he didn't make the trip himself. Maybe his trash helpers did and got rid of her phone while they were at it.

I really want to believe that Kelsey is alive and ok, but three weeks is a long time to not contact someone from her family. Plus, her vehicles were still in her driveway, so how could she have gotten to Idaho on her own? By now, I am sure Uber, Lyft, taxi companies and bus stations have been checked for the possibility that Kelsey used one of those to get somewhere, but I doubt very much that she had enough money to pay for any of those modes of transportation (bus maybe, but Uber or Lyft or Taxi- no way). It is possible she met someone and left with him or her, who knows.

Still, my head tells me she is no longer alive, and LE is on the right track as to who may be responsible. My heart doesn't want to believe it, though.

I wonder if PF has more than one vehicle. And since he lives with his mother, does she have a vehicle?

Yes, she does.

Mods - are we allowed to say what vehicle legally belongs to the mother? It is seen in aerial footage provided during the execution of the search warrant and by drone footage provided by a TV station.

I don't think they said how they knew she was at Safeway in the first place, although it's possible they did and I missed it. I wonder if they found a receipt from there when they did the welfare check.
Her mom might have told them that she went to Safeway that day. We do know they talked twice.

Sam Kraemer on Twitter
Sam Kraemer‏ @SamKraemerTV 26m26 minutes ago
Replying to @CrimesTrials
Well, it would appear the backhoe was used from updated drone video we got today. The first photo was taken from Friday helicopter footage. The second from a drone today. It's pretty clear in the bottom left part of the photos. #KelseyBerreth

DuwdXCiVAAAG5rB.jpg

DuwdYpeVsAAJIkY.jpg

0 replies0 retweets0 likes

Well, maybe he didn't make the trip himself. Maybe his trash helpers did and got rid of her phone while they were at it.

I really want to believe that Kelsey is alive and ok, but three weeks is a long time to not contact someone from her family. Plus, her vehicles were still in her driveway, so how could she have gotten to Idaho on her own? By now, I am sure Uber, Lyft, taxi companies and bus stations have been checked for the possibility that Kelsey used one of those to get somewhere, but I doubt very much that she had enough money to pay for any of those modes of transportation (bus maybe, but Uber or Lyft or Taxi- no way). It is possible she met someone and left with him or her, who knows.

Still, my head tells me she is no longer alive, and LE is on the right track as to who may be responsible. My heart doesn't want to believe it, though.
I really, really, hope that he had outside help with the body disposal or phone ping.

Someone usually talks.

Driving to Idaho to ping her phone is one thing, but driving to Idaho with a dead body in your vehicle is another. You would have to be a complete nincompoop to do the latter. If there’s a body, it’s in most definitely in Colorado, probably not far from his house. You would dispose of the body fast.
^ This!

I wonder if her phone was in the Twin Falls area if it would ping in Gooding. That is about 40 miles I believe. I was shopping in Twin Falls this last weekend and found myself searching faces for her and had quite the eerie feeling crossing the Perrine Bridge to come home that day. I pray she is found!

According to one of my own versions, KB might have been on the way to Twin Falls, or passed it. (I am not a psychic at all, just trying to understand what happened). Where is the Perrine Bridge?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mhenderson