CA CA - Hannah, 16, Devonte, 15, & Sierra Hart, 12, Mendocino County, 26 Mar 2018 #4

THey were both just liars......clearly psychopaths
I thought they even claimed to be vegan. But even odder than the meat to me is the junk food aspect of it: corn dogs? I would have expected all-organic, no GMO etc, even for meat. Was it all a lie for the cameras? Or was the stocking up all for show?

They are never going to get 440K for it. It's not worth that much, and incidents like this devalue the property by about 50%. This is a pretty nice house, so maybe it won't devalue as much. But it's going to sell for a lot less then that.
dang and it's only 1900 sq ft! Dont know what home values are out there, i know more than in the south and east but not ALL get high prices......I know the Dermonds house sold, if anyone followed that lake oconee murder, but it got several hundred thousand less than the million it was valued at and many comps in the area too, but this one seems not so special

Tax assessment is only about 75-80 % of the real value IIRC.....it shows 325K so the value would be more but not sure why 440K!? nice house inside though

IT was purchased for $375k in may 2017, HOW did that price jump 65k in value in one year? Unless it was an as is purchase and needed lots of work

https://gis.clark.wa.gov/gishome/Property/?pid=findSN&account=256078000

looks like property values increased from 04 to 17 about 100k

It still shows the Harts as owners, no c/o.......wonder if the bank is selling it? I would assume it goes to the closest next of kin if no will, but who would that be, they both have a set of parents,interesting its not listed in C/O to anyone handling the estate and doesnt show bank owned

According to records found at the scene, two of the children yielded the family payments of about $11,000 a year from a man who identifies as the stepfather in their birth family.

HOW DOES THAT HAPPEN AND WHY?? The STEP dad had to pay them yearly? WTH

OK at bottom of article, child support from the step father? Said itw as unclear why it continued after adoption other than maybe someone owed back child support, not why itd be the step tho

yeah that's some nice floors, whats that cedar or bamboo? Dont know why that increased property values by 65 k tho, OH wait, more improvements.........They began to renovate the sweeping property with horse stalls, garden beds and a walkout basement. ..........DOES THIS MEAN THEY ADDED A BASEMENT? how do you do that LOL....maybe just made it a liveable area......hmm, wonder how long they locked the kids down there

WITCHES?
board games and a small library filled with Harry Potter, Twilight and other young adult novels.

The couple also had a container of recreational marijuana and a small pipe on a dresser in their bedroom.

STILL UNSURE HOW ALL THE KIDS were THROWN FROM THE CAR but NOT Sarah or JEN.......too suspicious

ANd what's up with the foot last found, who was possibly HANNAH?
ANy ideas on Devonte yet? I fear he suffered worse fate, maybe first........may be someone else all together, i can only wish he escaped.

The body of Sierra Hart, 12, was found 10 days later. Devonte, 15, and Hannah Hart, 16, still haven’t been found. Testing of remains believed to be the foot of a female hasn’t yet yielded an identity, the Mendocino County Sheriff’s Office said.

PROBABLY AUTOMATED

a payment to the card in the early morning hours of March 26, the day the crash was discovered. It’s unclear what the amount was or whether it was an automated payment.

Inside the Hart family home, police search reveals debts, contradictions

Last edited:
According to records found at the scene, two of the children yielded the family payments of about $11,000 a year from a man who identifies as the stepfather in their birth family.

HOW DOES THAT HAPPEN AND WHY?? The STEP dad had to pay them yearly? WTH

OK at bottom of article, child support from the step father? Said itw as unclear why it continued after adoption other than maybe someone owed back child support, not why itd be the step tho

yeah that's some nice floors, whats that cedar or bamboo? Dont know why that increased property values by 65 k tho, OH wait, more improvements.........They began to renovate the sweeping property with horse stalls, garden beds and a walkout basement. ..........DOES THIS MEAN THEY ADDED A BASEMENT? how do you do that LOL....maybe just made it a liveable area......hmm, wonder how long they locked the kids down there

WITCHES?
board games and a small library filled with Harry Potter, Twilight and other young adult novels.

The couple also had a container of recreational marijuana and a small pipe on a dresser in their bedroom.

STILL UNSURE HOW ALL THE KIDS were THROWN FROM THE CAR but NOT Sarah or JEN.......too suspicious

ANd what's up with the foot last found, who was possibly HANNAH?
ANy ideas on Devonte yet? I fear he suffered worse fate, maybe first........may be someone else all together, i can only wish he escaped.

The body of Sierra Hart, 12, was found 10 days later. Devonte, 15, and Hannah Hart, 16, still haven’t been found. Testing of remains believed to be the foot of a female hasn’t yet yielded an identity, the Mendocino County Sheriff’s Office said.

PROBABLY AUTOMATED

a payment to the card in the early morning hours of March 26, the day the crash was discovered. It’s unclear what the amount was or whether it was an automated payment.

Inside the Hart family home, police search reveals debts, contradictions

Regarding the stepdads payments... that’s crazy to me as a stepmom. Especially since I’d assume the biomoms parental rights were terminated once the Hart witches adopted the kids. Unless the stepdad legally adopted the kids at one point and owed back child support. But I would think back child support would go to the parent who was shorted support money (in this case the bio mom, hypothetically). Very strange to me.

Regarding the stepdads payments... that’s crazy to me as a stepmom. Especially since I’d assume the biomoms parental rights were terminated once the Hart witches adopted the kids. Unless the stepdad legally adopted the kids at one point and owed back child support. But I would think back child support would go to the parent who was shorted support money (in this case the bio mom, hypothetically). Very strange to me.
Indeed very strange, there's no way to make sense of it, I agree! THese women being paid as sorry as they were and as bad as they treated them, i know anyone who was ever involved with those kids prior to these HART/LESS women must be horrified......all those funds and
couldnt /didnt or barely even fed them

Years before crash, Hart family planned to have another child after adopting Texas six
As young parents raising six newly adopted children, Jennifer and Sarah Hart tried to conceive a biological child and showed signs they had grown apart, according to records released Wednesday by the Clark County Sheriff’s Office.
[...]
The cache of newly released emails offers insight into the couple’s first years as parents in Minnesota. A forensic analysis company retrieved the messages from electronic devices found at the family’s Woodland, Washington home in the days after the crash. The messages are mostly from 2006 to 2010, a period during which Jennifer and Sarah Hart adopted their six children from Texas foster care.

Emails from Hart family computer indicate marital issues
After adopting Markis, Abigail, and Hannah Hart in 2006, the Harts looked to continue growing their family through adoption. A 2007 document filed by a Minnesota adoption worker indicated that while the Harts had initially wanted to adopt only three more children, they changed their minds and were open to considering sibling groups of up to five kids – which would have meant eight adopted children in total.

Zippy says that Jen just could not take it anymore.

No. They were not good from the beginning
Jen couldn't take it anymore? What happened to getting a divorce; asking for help; trying to work things out; even walking away? If one just can't take it anymore, there's a whole big sea of options that do not include abusing and killing a family. Yikes.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PoignantEcho
Back