CO CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018 - #10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Think about that initial communication between PF and CB, although we don’t know what was said, we can assume he had to offer up something more than ‘I haven’t seen her since the 22nd’. No doubt he said more and I think he likely told her of her ‘trip’ to see family.

And, the breakup??

I wonder if There is an incinerator somewhere else that is used for animal carcasses that a body could be lumped in with. Somewhere like the dump, only it's for Animal carcasses.
Ughhhhhh. The thought makes me shudder.
IF he used one, I imagine it would be borrowed under the guise of needing to incinerate a dead animal. I've seen one in pics on a trailer that can be towed around.

For some reason Jennifer Ramsaran keeps popping in my mind and I didn’t even follow her case—after looking her up I see she had been reported by her husband to have gone shopping:

“Jennifer Renz Ramsaran, a 36-year-old mother of two, was killed in December 2012 and was reported missing by her husband — he claimed she went to Syracuse on a Christmas shopping trip and never returned.“

Appeals court decides against reversing Ramsaran murder conviction

Looking up now to see exactly where she was found and how far away from where she was last seen.

ETA: it appears Jennifer was found off a road in another town? Mileage?

And, the breakup??
Probably but we don’t know for sure. But he had to say more than ‘haven’t seen her since the 22nd’. Why haven’t you seen her since then? What happened? Did you have Thanksgiving dinner together? Where did she go? The obvious questions must have been asked and answered.

IMO, their reservation to not be "in his face" has everything to do with him still having the baby. If he potentially was angry enough to harm Kelsey, then he could also harm the baby. I can't imagine the pain Kelsey's family is going through. :(
Part of me is sort of surprised the baby wasn’t taken or harmed. I still worry. It makes me wonder regarding the circumstances of what happened, but also what type of perp we’re dealing with — one who wouldn't harm a child?

Most criminals are not as smart as they would like to think. It doesn't matter how high or low their IQ.
So true. Case in point: Dellen Millard. Privileged upbringing, first kid to get his pilot's license and helicopter I believe on the same day? Can't remember that exactly. He thought he was SO smart he couldn't get caught, and yet he did the stupidest things. Just got his third life sentence to be served consecutively. Good riddance to bad rubbish! The most arrogant perp ever. His own uncle, a veterinarian called him a "sick, twisted pr@#k." Millard told people he was going into business with his uncle and that's why he purchased the incinerator. Used it for two victims.

About a snowball's chance in Hell.
And I also think there’s about a snowballs chance in hell that she left on her own accord, on foot, without anything and hasn’t contacted her distraught family at this point. From all sources who have spoken, she isn’t a woman who would do this to her child and family.

How True!! I think it's just a matter of time and putting all the electronic evidence together. I just know the perp messed up somewhere, no matter how long he had to clean up.
The perp messed up a lot. Let's say, theoretically, that we have a large man with a very petite girlfriend or wife, they get into an argument, and it becomes physical. She expires, and he panics and dumps the body in a familiar, remote location. Now he has to stage a crime scene and create an alibi - make it look like it could have been a random abduction or a runaway. Here's what you don't do. You don't take her purse out of the house but not suitcases, clothes, makeup, and toiletries if you want LE or her family to believe that she ran away to get away from it all. You'd also ditch one of the vehicles if you wanted to sell that story. If you want to sell random abduction, you make sure her running clothes are missing, purse is in the house, but cell phone and keys are missing. You call the family and ask where she is. You tell them that she left your child with you and said she was going out for a run. And what you really don't do is send texts from her phone to her boss and yourself three days after the last time you saw her and not send one to her mother. The perp in this case messed up big time.

What is PF’s occupation? What are his hobbies? What all can listed about PF that is within TOS? I’m asking this in regard to awareness space. Thanks in advance.
He is a farrier (horseshoer). He's also done some dog training and has been involved in rodeos. He doesn't seem to be particularly good at any of it and is reportedly abusive toward animals. If I hear screaming, I know it's you.

Patrick Frazee - Horse Pro Finder

USTRC - United States Team Roping Championships

Neighbors described fiancé of missing Colorado woman as 'quiet' and 'good' | Daily Mail Online
DailyMail.com can reveal Frazee lives with his mother Sheila, 64, on a family ranch where he makes a living by raising and selling cattle as well as horseshoeing.

In Florissant, some told DailyMail.com he was a respected horse-handler who was a good father to baby Kaylee. But MG, 50, who has known Frazee since he was 16, said she refused to let him work on his horses because of how he handled them.

7537216-6505647-image-m-47_1545085409262.jpg

MG told DailyMail.com at a candlelit vigil for the missing woman: 'He was a farrier, we rodeoed together. He's a horseshoer, he roped at a lot of the rodeos that we went to. I used to see him all the time. 'He worked on my horses for a real short time till he punched one in the gut with a rasp and that was about the last time I let him work on my horses.

'[He did it] just because the horse won't stand still, it's kind of common, but horses are very sensitive, they can sense, and my horse was very sensitive. 'He just smacked him with a rasp, it was uncalled for.'

She said: 'It's a characteristic that was ongoing for years. Anytime he was at a rope and his horse didn't act right, he'd rip on his face, kick him. In the community, we were all at ropings and stuff, but if the horse doesn't do exactly what it's supposed to do you don't just beat them.'

She said: 'One time we were at a rodeo in Cripple Creek and he got mad because his horse didn't do good and somebody didn't heel just right to help him get in the money and he got so mad he left out of Cripple Creek Rodeo, flipped his horse trailer with his horse in it and almost killed that horse.

'He got mad, tries to get his vehicle out of there and there's too many cars tightly packed in. Lots of people were there. 'He was in a rage of being mad and angry, because the heeler didn't heel and they lost out the money. It was kind of a sad deal, especially trying to get the horse out that was traumatic for everybody.'

A former girlfriend who dated Frazee more than six years ago declined to speak to DailyMail.com but her current partner said: 'He cheated on her while she was in the hospital, take that for what it's worth.'

Asked whether Frazee was ever abusive, he said: 'He never beat on them (girlfriends) or anything like that. On animals he was rough, he was pretty aggressive with dogs and horses.

The man remembered Frazee from school at Woodland Park High, he added: ' He was Patrick. I'm not getting in it man. Oh yeah, he's a recluse for sure. I haven't seen him in 10 years or so.'

7537196-6505647-image-a-52_1545086276707.jpg

Probably but we don’t know for sure. But he had to say more than ‘haven’t seen her since the 22nd’. Why haven’t you seen her since then? What happened? Did you have Thanksgiving dinner together? Where did she go? The obvious questions must have been asked and answered.
I'm thinking the "why haven't you seen her since the 22nd," was answered with, "we broke up." Very convenient, for him, he has the baby. It also allows him to create the distance he wants from CB and the rest of Kelsey's family thereby not having to answer ANY of their questions anymore. IMO

For some reason Jennifer Ramsaran keeps popping in my mind and I didn’t even follow her case—after looking her up I see she had been reported by her husband to have gone shopping:

“Jennifer Renz Ramsaran, a 36-year-old mother of two, was killed in December 2012 and was reported missing by her husband — he claimed she went to Syracuse on a Christmas shopping trip and never returned.“

Appeals court decides against reversing Ramsaran murder conviction

Looking up now to see exactly where she was found and how far away from where she was last seen.

ETA: it appears Jennifer was found off a road in another town? Mileage?
About 25 miles.
MOO

The perp messed up a lot. Let's say, theoretically, that we have a large man with a very petite girlfriend or wife, they get into an argument, and it becomes physical. She expires, and he panics and dumps the body in a familiar, remote location. Now he has to stage a crime scene and create an alibi - make it look like it could have been a random abduction or a runaway. Here's what you don't do. You don't take her purse out of the house but not suitcases, clothes, makeup, and toiletries if you want LE or her family to believe that she ran away to get away from it all. You'd also ditch one of the vehicles if you wanted to sell that story. If you want to sell random abduction, you make sure her running clothes are missing, purse is in the house, but cell phone and keys are missing. You call the family and ask where she is. You tell them that she left your child with you and said she was going out for a run. And what you really don't do is send texts from her phone to her boss and yourself three days after the last time you saw her and not send one to her mother. The perp in this case messed up big time.
Wow! you've said it all!!

A man his age with a baby and a ‘fiancé’ who is living with his mother and has no solidified marriage plans with said fiancé is a red flag to me. There were issues obviously. The baby is already 14 months old!

In fairness, not everyone wants to get married if they have a baby. Some people stay “engaged” for their entire relationship and never actually get married.

Part of me is sort of surprised the baby wasn’t taken or harmed. I still worry. It makes me wonder regarding the circumstances of what happened, but also what type of perp we’re dealing with — one who wouldn't harm a child?
Hopefully.

He is a farrier (horseshoer). He's also done some dog training and has been involved in rodeos. He doesn't seem to be particularly good at any of it and is reportedly abusive toward animals. If I hear screaming, I know it's you.

Patrick Frazee - Horse Pro Finder

USTRC - United States Team Roping Championships

Neighbors described fiancé of missing Colorado woman as 'quiet' and 'good' | Daily Mail Online
DailyMail.com can reveal Frazee lives with his mother Sheila, 64, on a family ranch where he makes a living by raising and selling cattle as well as horseshoeing.

In Florissant, some told DailyMail.com he was a respected horse-handler who was a good father to baby Kaylee. But MG, 50, who has known Frazee since he was 16, said she refused to let him work on his horses because of how he handled them.

7537216-6505647-image-m-47_1545085409262.jpg

MG told DailyMail.com at a candlelit vigil for the missing woman: 'He was a farrier, we rodeoed together. He's a horseshoer, he roped at a lot of the rodeos that we went to. I used to see him all the time. 'He worked on my horses for a real short time till he punched one in the gut with a rasp and that was about the last time I let him work on my horses.

'[He did it] just because the horse won't stand still, it's kind of common, but horses are very sensitive, they can sense, and my horse was very sensitive. 'He just smacked him with a rasp, it was uncalled for.'

She said: 'It's a characteristic that was ongoing for years. Anytime he was at a rope and his horse didn't act right, he'd rip on his face, kick him. In the community, we were all at ropings and stuff, but if the horse doesn't do exactly what it's supposed to do you don't just beat them.'

She said: 'One time we were at a rodeo in Cripple Creek and he got mad because his horse didn't do good and somebody didn't heel just right to help him get in the money and he got so mad he left out of Cripple Creek Rodeo, flipped his horse trailer with his horse in it and almost killed that horse.

'He got mad, tries to get his vehicle out of there and there's too many cars tightly packed in. Lots of people were there. 'He was in a rage of being mad and angry, because the heeler didn't heel and they lost out the money. It was kind of a sad deal, especially trying to get the horse out that was traumatic for everybody.'

A former girlfriend who dated Frazee more than six years ago declined to speak to DailyMail.com but her current partner said: 'He cheated on her while she was in the hospital, take that for what it's worth.'

Asked whether Frazee was ever abusive, he said: 'He never beat on them (girlfriends) or anything like that. On animals he was rough, he was pretty aggressive with dogs and horses.

The man remembered Frazee from school at Woodland Park High, he added: ' He was Patrick. I'm not getting in it man. Oh yeah, he's a recluse for sure. I haven't seen him in 10 years or so.'

7537196-6505647-image-a-52_1545086276707.jpg

You cannot get much lower on the human chain than a person who would abuse animals. Wow, the horrific things he did to horses----- how much more anger and
abuse would it take to do something to a woman who made you angry for one reason or another-- not a great stretch.

You cannot get much lower on the human chain than a person who would abuse animals. Wow, the horrific things he did to horses----- how much more anger and
abuse would it take to do something to a woman who made you angry for one reason or another-- not a great stretch.

You can get lower - by killing the mother of your child.

JMO
I cant shake the thought that the perp just made a mistake (thankfully for LE sake) and that as he was either burying or moving her body that the phone got turned on by accident, made the ping, and the perp quickly realized it and shut it back off.
I, too, have the feeling that the phone traveled with the body, only I feel that KB was alive when she made the travel. What happened afterwards is a mystery.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crimedeepdives23