CO CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018 - #10

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't watch TV news so pardon the odd question. Are members of her family pleading for the public to watch for or look for her? If not, maybe they know something dreadful about this case.
Her mother has made a public plea in that regard.

Could she have taken off in a plane, still, only from another airport? Not the Doss one? Someone said she had ties to Kansas. Or did she ever use another airport in Colorado? Could the phone be thrown off a plane and ping before breaking up?

You cannot get much lower on the human chain than a person who would abuse animals. Wow, the horrific things he did to horses----- how much more anger and
abuse would it take to do something to a woman who made you angry for one reason or another-- not a great stretch.
I had suggested, threads back, that people encourage others to boycott his business in an effort just to pressure him to sit down with LE. That met with some resistance. Ok. Now + the info re: animal treatment. Hmm. How do I feel/continue to feel now, in general about all of this? Not good.

Because there was 10 days head start.
exactly.....and also the fact that the last person to see KB has lawyered up/not speaking, very little information that has been made public and police are tight lipped, hence, too many variables that only create conjecture.<sigh>

For fear of being redundant, the most common sense explanation usually ends up being the correct one. Every attempt I’ve read that falls into the category of “maybe she wanted to get away” and was driven, flew etc....makes no sense to me. The most logical outcome, based on the limited evidence we’ve seen thus far, is an awful one for KB and her child.

I do wonder if he might have dumped anything in previous weeks, especially Nov. 22-25. The facility where he took the trash yesterday—do you have to make an on record appointment to dump there? Or do they at least record the names?
I wonder if even that dump was under his name? It probably was under one of his friend’s since he stayed in the car.

Wait so PF was breeding his collies? (cough poor dogs)
http://www.cowdogcentral.com/hopwood.border.collies/Ajax_Border_Collie.pdf

ironically the new owner lives relatively close to Gooding, ID

well the dogs DOB was in 2010 so I imagine that's old. I did find lots of different things that list him as breeding collies, having collies for sale etc. though.

Huh? I guess I don't understand the relevance of attachment or 2010 record of breeder and owner. That was 8 years ago.

Wow. I find this quite significant even though it was back in 2010. It is a location he may have driven to more than once for the purpose of business. Therefore, he would know the way there without the use of GPS or maps. No googling required. He may even know the back roads to take to avoid heavy traffic areas/areas likely to have cameras. And the best locations along the route to dump a body or get rid of evidence (her purse, clothes, etc). Whether he had a smart phone or not is no longer relevant to me with this new info. If he was smart he disabled his truck's GPS, turned off his phone (and took out battery and sim card for extra measure) and just drove those roads he would have known like the back of his hand. Of course, it's also not so smart to go somewhere familiar to him. I'm still of the opinion the phone pings and stalling text messages will be his undoing. MOO.

Google Maps

Probably but we don’t know for sure. But he had to say more than ‘haven’t seen her since the 22nd’. Why haven’t you seen her since then? What happened? Did you have Thanksgiving dinner together? Where did she go? The obvious questions must have been asked and answered.
He couldn't have told CB they broke up because, through his lawyer, he's confirmed they had a good relationship.

For fear of being redundant, the most common sense explanation usually ends up being the correct one. Every attempt I’ve read that falls into the category of “maybe she wanted to get away” and was driven, flew etc....makes no sense to me. The most logical outcome, based on the limited evidence we’ve seen thus far, is an awful one for KB and her child.
The issue is I can write a version in my head that doesn't end well for KB, yet doesn't involve PF just as easily. Which is why it's still 95% PF/5% known other in my head.

Could she have taken off in a plane, still, only from another airport? Not the Doss one? Someone said she had ties to Kansas. Or did she ever use another airport in Colorado? Could the phone be thrown off a plane and ping before breaking up?
If she was listed as the pilot, it would be on a flight plan at whichever airport. But, early on, I had wondered if she might’ve rode along without listing herself with a friend. It’s possible some small town or country airstrips are a bit more relaxed...I know of a small country “airport” that is pretty loosely manned.

But this late in the case, I am strongly leaning toward PF.

Last edited by a moderator:
Where is the information about a break-up coming from? Is it speculation/opinion? Did someone in KB or PF circle (friend/family) give a statement regarding the status of their relationship?

I don't watch TV news so pardon the odd question. Are members of her family pleading for the public to watch for or look for her? If not, maybe they know something dreadful about this case.
They are. Her mom has continued to say she believes Kelsey is out there and someone knows something. Her aunt has asked truckers to be on the lookout. Her brother and a family friend of the Dad and a pastor have spoken out...

Where is the information about a break-up coming from? Is it speculation/opinion? Did someone in KB or PF circle (friend/family) give a statement regarding the status of their relationship?
Her aunt who is a verified insider said it here and elsewhere. I also believe she was quoted in a couple news articles. We don’t know how she came to believe that though. Did her sister tell her that? Was it what PF claimed? Or had someone in the family heard that from Kelsey at some point?

I agree somewhat, in that I don't think he would transport the body in his truck, BUT his truck is the one that we know has been taken. I think she might have been killed in the truck and transported in the trunk of a car. That would be much less likely to be seen. What were the temps there right after she disappeared? In any case, I think he got rid of her body soon after TG.

I simply don't think he traveled far with the body. He is not a serial killer; people would be scared to drive a dead body 800+ miles. If there is a dead body, it is either close to Colorado, or she was transported somewhere, but was alive at that point.

BTW, I do not understand her family, either. Just asking to look for her and providing no info is strange. Simply because people don't look the same on photos as in regular life, and we have very few photos. I never saw Kelsey's dad on TV. I'd like to see the brother, not just his SO who obviously has no familial resemblance to Kelsey.

I am beginning to realise that if I saw Kelsey, I could miss this fact. We have seen a couple of photos. And a surveillance video - it helps if a person moves in an odd way, but she doesn't.

Does the family have more photos, home videos, perhaps?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JerseyLizard