GUILTY CO - Shanann Watts (34), Celeste"Cece" (3) and Bella (4), Frederick, 13 Aug 2018 *CW LWOP* #67

Status
Not open for further replies.
Amber Frey didn't have vocal fry, and disdain for Lacy, she didn't wipe her phone clean, or care only about herself either.

(“Amber Frey didn't have vocal fry...”

Now this is one sentence, AgeofAquaruis, that I bet you never could have ever predicted making in your life! Sounds so crazy to me, Amber Frey and vocal fry...the things we talk about here! If I said this to any other person out there they would look at me like, “Huh?!” )

Last edited:
Where does one find the documents that I see referenced in this case (Discovery) and is there a link to these NK interviews?

Hi there, Welcome Hopefullyhelpful :)

Here’s the discovery link (don’t worry, it’s only 1960 pages and only took me a month to get through):

18CR2003-Discovery-REDACTED-FINAL.pdf

As for the interviews, you can just google NK interviews on YouTube.

All this will be in the media thread as well, found in the opening post of every thread:

MEDIA, MAPS & TIMELINES - NO DISCUSSION - - Shanann Watts (34, dec.), Celeste"Cece" (3) and Bella (4

Last edited:
Just a couple of things....NK didn't have vocal fry on the first phone call from the detective. She dug it out of her bag of tricks for the in-person interviews though. The very worst part of her interview was the phony way she cried they are "so little".

Also: does he get free postal stamps? I might not have thought of this before mailing a stack of Christmas cards. Doesn't he earn something like 3 cents an hour making license plates? Maybe his postal girlfriends will send him stamps too. Why should I have to pay for them if he doesn't?

while we were on our shut down I studied and listened to NK'S interviews .

there is something really really off about every component to her.
she is desperate to paint a carefree what evs' picture. "like...you know... I could take him or leave him....told him to work on his marriage" you know....like whatever.(meanwhile googling wedding dresses and does he marry the mistress blah blah)
TRYING TOO HARD.
so hard that she lacks comprehension that shanann and the kids are the actual victims.
its very disturbing.

a scenario we haven't discussed much but keeps loitering in the back of my mind, what if NK instigated the affair?
chris was perfectly happy and in love with shanann to the point of getting her pregnant until suddenly he wasn't.
what if she noticed chris.
what if she became obsessed with him AND his wife and took chase.
cold and abrasive enough to enjoy the thrill of entrapping a married father with her prowess.
be the ultimate goal wouldn't it??
to someone hitting 30's still on the bench......whining whats wrooooooong with me....why are all the good ones taken??...….
seems to be only one way to get a good one and that's steal him.o_O

the clearest constant I found in every interview was her distain for shanann.
her influence of hate toward her combined with the hatred spewing from momma watts and sissy watts brewed a perfect storm of evil in a pathetic weak excuse of a man that I doubt any of them seen coming.

imo

she is desperate to paint a carefree what evs' picture. "like...you know... I could take him or leave him....told him to work on his marriage" you know....like whatever.(meanwhile googling wedding dresses and does he marry the mistress blah blah)
TRYING TOO HARD.
so hard that she lacks comprehension that shanann and the kids are the actual victims.
its very disturbing.

a scenario we haven't discussed much but keeps loitering in the back of my mind, what if NK instigated the affair?
chris was perfectly happy and in love with shanann to the point of getting her pregnant until suddenly he wasn't.
cold and abrasive enough to enjoy the thrill of entrapping a married father with her prowess.
to someone hitting 30's still on the bench......whining whats wrooooooong with me....why are all the good ones taken??...….

her influence of hate toward her combined with the hatred spewing from momma watts and sissy watts brewed a perfect storm of evil in a pathetic weak excuse of a man that I doubt any of them seen coming.

imo
My thoughts exactly. She met him, googled them, chased him down and wanted to to steal him away from his wife and family. She did not help him with the murders, he would have done a better job if he had help. I do think she pushed and pushed him to leave her and he created the way to actually leave. :(

Probably, but I’m just one of those frustrating sorts who must see for myself.
That's a good thing. How can you know what anyone is talking about if you don't have anything to reference it with?
How can you understand the disdain for NK, not so much because she's the other woman, but because she's pure manipulative, sociopath, liar.
Just because she didn't kill anyone, or partake in killing anyone, does not mean she's not sociopathic.
Just wait for the part where they have her say Shannan's name.

TRYING TOO HARD.
its very disturbing.

imo

I thought/think the same. As much as she googled, she knew of SW. Bottom line, IMO.

TRYING TOO HARD.
its very disturbing.

imo

Really agree with all of your points and opinions here. You said perfectly what I've been thinking.

As for his commissary records Radar has gotten a hold of--is this public info or something they had to apply for? Anyone know how that info gets out?

I wish we could bring these beautiful gems back. :(

——

Warning graphic, you may want to scroll as it refers to decomposition and the recoveries:

Do we know if CW was ever shown the recovery photos? If not he absolutely IMO needs to be shown the evidence photos of the girls covered in crude oil with skin slippage. He needs to see the dead fetus of Niko protruding as when Shanann was found in the dirt. All these poor other people had to see it, HE NEEDS TO SEE IT, WHAT HE DID. They need to tape those pictures in his cell.

Do you guys think he’s been shown these recovery evidence photos?
I don't know about that but it did occur to me that he may have confessed so townhat none of those photos would be shown at trial.
I wish we could bring these beautiful gems back. :(

——

Warning graphic, you may want to scroll as it refers to decomposition and the recoveries:

Do we know if CW was ever shown the recovery photos? If not he absolutely IMO needs to be shown the evidence photos of the girls covered in crude oil with skin slippage. He needs to see the dead fetus of Niko protruding as when Shanann was found in the dirt. All these poor other people had to see it, HE NEEDS TO SEE IT, WHAT HE DID. They need to tape those pictures in his cell.

Do you guys think he’s been shown these recovery evidence photos?
I think probably so and it crossed my mind that maybe that's why he didn't want to go to trial. He didn't want his co-workers involved in the recovery of the children's bodies because they'd have to see his handiwork, and it seems to follow that he wouldn't want the world to see, at trial, the same handiwork.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mooreknowledge