CO CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018 - #13 *ARREST*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm sorry to ask this because I imagine it's been discussed a lot, but would some kind person who has been following this more closely than I have let me know if it's been said why there was such a delay in reporting her missing? Pretty please?

I have to say I'm relieved this went down without any shooting. I've been worried that when an arrest finally happened, PF would hole up in his place and try to pick off LE as they arrived... so relieved, at least that didn't happen...

Did you see the video where an armored vehicle went in after the arrest? Curious if they are concerned about booby traps on the property?

So incredibly sad. I was really hoping, like everyone, for an outcome where she was alive, but just away.

I was getting nervous after they continued the searches, that he would dig his heels in and barricade himself, and baby in the house when LE did come for him.

Thank goodness, whether they caught him off guard or he cooperated, that the child was not hurt or LE officers.

LE was really walking a tight line here. They had to be extremely careful. I say job well done to them.

Now, where is this poor woman?

Condolences to KB's family.....

*edit: spelling

Last edited:
^^ Thank you, @zea mays - was just ready to just post the same info/link myself. :)

I felt PF was guilty, but hoping against all odds he was innocent.

Because of baby K. She will grow up without the father of the mother. I hope she retains some, if vague, memory of her mom.

One person to whom something similar happened, said that by the time the murderer parent was released, decades later, she/he felt so lonely, having grown up with someone unrelated, that she/he hugged the parent and cried of joy. That was the only parent the person ended up knowing.

RIP, Kelsey. I hope justice will be done. What a sad story.

Feeling very compassionate towards Kelsey's family.

Last edited:
Did you see the video where an armored vehicle went in after the arrest? Curious if they are concerned about booby traps on the property?

My guess is they wanted to forestall him holing up in the house and take shots at the police. The may not have expected the arrest to take place with him in his vehicle on the private drive. Then again, maybe they used a pretext to entice him into his vehicle as to establish more control over the situation.

They are lucky they got him as he was leaving. Who knows how long it could have taken to find him. Last night was we were watching everything unfold at KB's, it was pretty obvious that they had significant evidence they were picking up. The videos were tweeted out by the news reporters so I figured PF had to know what was going on. Wondered if he was going to leave. Wonder why he didn't last night, esp since he was clearly leaving this am,

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong