CO CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018 - #13 *ARREST*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m wondering if the person that Cowboy Pat solicited to commit this crime, isn’t already in custody.

And talking.

That’s the best explanation I can come up with for how fast things have moved in the past 24 hours.
Yes, I agree. I wonder if the two guys, who arrived at the Waste Management facility are involved?

So it’s still bothering me that there is still no footage of her leaving Safeway, I know it may be a moot point now but would that be something they may still release?
Could be there is something there that helped them along with the investigation and there was no reason to release it. JMO

Is there a transcript of the press conference? Or does someone have a detailed account?
I can't watch videos only read.

Jmo we may never know the motive because no way he is going to admit anything. But I think it is custody. Especially if she considered moving to ID or WA. But either way...custody in some way. Jmo
Fully agree.
That, and CONTROL. Imo.
Hoping LE can pin premeditation on him as well... I don't want PF to ever get out of prison.

I’m wondering if the person that Cowboy Pat solicited to commit this crime, isn’t already in custody.

And talking.

That’s the best explanation I can come up with for how fast things have moved in the past 24 hours.

That’s what I’m thinking. Someone sunk the ship and provided LE with specific information. They went into her home last night with what seemed like a clear directive.

I hear ya'. And for the most part I agree. Usually I think it's planned.

But in cases like this one where there've been accounts of violent tantrums in which he harms animals, I could see him going over there to argue or try to control her and getting angry enough to harm her to the point of death. It does happen in DV cases.

Clearly that was not the case.

And yeah, usually I discount the "he snapped" theory.
Those animals are now relieved of his "company" as well. A definite positive.

15-minute FB Live with Sam Kraemer - Q and A about Kelsey's case:
Sam’s comments about the “Solicitation of Murder Charge” in his words, “Patrick had help.” And I took his descriptions to mean he had help with the actual crime (rather than the cover up of the crime). He didn’t say Patrick MAY have had help, he said HE HAD HELP. So, if his reporting and interpretation is accurate, it seems to dismiss that this charge was related to Patrick just attempting to hire someone to commit the crime. Did anyone else get this impression from the video? Of course, we will find out the facts in a more verifiable way, in the coming days/weeks.

That’s what I’m thinking. Someone sunk the ship and provided LE with specific information. They went into her home last night with what seemed like a clear directive.
Yeah. That was definitely a purposeful search, and I just don’t see how they could have missed something big in their previous searches.

It would make a lot of sense if someone told them exactly what to look for.

Me either. And the solicitation charge pretty much removes any of those theories IMO about "things getting out of hand", "he snapped", not his intention etc. Clearly he was intending to kill her and was dumb enough to ask for help from someone who either had loose lips or finally did the right thing and came forward. Too late, IMO. If there was a chance that person knew before 11/22 (my personal guess of the date of death) and could have prevented it, they deserve the DP as well JMO.

C0uldn't the solicitation charge be about asking for help from someone after the fact?

What was found in her house is leading them to various locations PLURAL. I really dont like the sound of that

I understand why you don't like that, but this guy is clearly an idiot. It could easily be searches for location to hide a body! Or maps to a few different locations on her computer. Something like that would lead them to multiple locations and help them narrow it down.

Thank you and everyone else who responded to my question. So glad to hear it.

I wonder how it came about. I guess CPS decided they would get the baby. I wonder why? Why not his mother? Or other relatives in CO? I mean don't get me wrong, I'm grateful as can be.

It makes me wonder about possible involvement of others in his family, or they're deemed not capable of caring for her, or he was not on the birth certificate so if KB is determined to be dead her child would go to her next of kin, not the family of her fiancée.
Sorry I didn't respond to you before, I'm at the doctors office with my daughter and saw your post.
I had wondered about the child going to his mom as well, especially if she had been caring for her. Whatever the circumstances, I'm glad the decision was made to place her with Kelsey's family and I hope she remains there.

C0uldn't the solicitation charge be about asking for help from someone after the fact?
Not after the fact, before.

You can’t solicit murder after someone is already dead.

You’d have accessory after the fact, in what you are describing.

ETA: I’ll leave this to @gitana1

Last edited:

And talking.

and they said in the PC more arrests could be coming!!! I am convinced there are more people involved in this who helped before and after. IMO

And talking.

Do you think that would happen without PF learning of it though? I guess if he wasn't closely acquainted with the solicitee. I'm not sure, that could be risky.

(PS/OT - I really like you MassGuy. I REALLY don't like your new avatar though;))

Fleeting thought. Why DID he have to solicit someone to kill her? Why not do it on his own! Why open a can of worms? He had the physical and apparently emotional strength to do it himself. This leads me to think the person he had solicited may have been someone who might also benefit from her death. In other words, maybe KB had knowledge about some illegal activity shared by PF and "The Solicited One". Drugs, dog fights,... I feel like I am onto something here.

Do you think that would happen without PF learning of it though? I guess if he wasn't closely acquainted with the solicitee. I'm not sure, that could be risky.

(PS/OT - I really like you MassGuy. I REALLY don't like your new avatar though;))
Haaaaaa. I’ve been receiving quite a few complaints.

You would think he would be aware of it, but it’s possible that this happened relatively quickly.

Or it didn’t happen at all. It’s just my best guess to make sense of recent developments.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500