CO CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018 - #13 *ARREST*

Status
Not open for further replies.
ok since I'm actually trying to clean house and get ready (unsuccessfully obviously) for the holiday, if I missed it can someone please clarify if possible....
was he trying to take off when they arrested him? Cuz I saw they were on the "driveway" etc...so just wondering if he was just going to the store or trying to get outta dodge and they nabbed him just in time.

Looking at the child custody post another poster just put up (and most "in the best interest of the child" laws) PF may have actually had a strong case on his side for physical custody if it was true that he and his mom had been the primary caretakers of K.

Well, yeah, if he hadn't killed the child's mother. It is really hard to say it is in the best interest of the child to be raised by the family of the man who killed her mother.

I sincerely hope his family backs away and let’s KBs family love this little girl and CB makes the decision when and if any of them are allowed to see her JMO I’m thinking at least 30 days of privacy minimum - that’s what they stole from KBs mom

Clayton Sandell on Twitter
Patrick Frazee is now being represented by a public defender, @CarolAMcKinley and @gobeckygo report. We have reached out to him for comment but have not heard back. @ABCWorldNews @ABC #KelseyBerreth

Du-SfTmV4AABGVq.jpg
Boom! There it is!

Moo

I sure am disappointed that this will not be televised. I was looking forward to seeing tough guy in shackles and handcuffs hobbling around and swallowing hard. Maybe even sucking in his lips.
James Dougherty (@DoughertyKMGH) | Twitter

I was hoping to see his walk of shame, into the Court room, the look on his face.:D
Now certainly not in control, and never again.
His animals will be so pleased that this guy is no longer around.
MOO.

Does anybody know if anybody else has been arrested other than PF in this case?

ok since I'm actually trying to clean house and get ready (unsuccessfully obviously) for the holiday, if I missed it can someone please clarify if possible....
was he trying to take off when they arrested him? Cuz I saw they were on the "driveway" etc...so just wondering if he was just going to the store or trying to get outta dodge and they nabbed him just in time.

Can’t find now, picture of two cops at gate in black suv, walking back to suv, driver has bolt cutters in hand. Gate is open to enter.

Driveway is long, maybe they saw them coming and went out to greet them.

I agree. I think he tried to get someone to do it...then just ended up doing it himself. if someone else committed this murder for him and they knew that person would most likely be arrested by now.
So this person “solicited” is in what kind of legal trouble now? Or none? Or we don’t know enough to know yet?

Just a thought.

Had she just found out she was pregnant.

Possible. Personally, I think they (she) may have decided no more sex before marriage. It seems they were trying to avoid any appearance of impropriety, at least at her home. She may not have wanted to live with him because she felt it was a bad example for her daughter. She's about the right age to return to church and take it seriously for the sake of K. I think most people go through cycles of church. Your parents may take you while you're young, then as a teen, you rebel. When you have a child, suddenly a place that teaches moral behavior and faith becomes way more attractive. When the kids drop out of church, parents often do, too, and return when they are getting old. JMO.

I wonder how much of the tight-lippedness is due to the solicitation aspect. Someone who hasn't come forward yet and would be privy to details that haven't been disclosed otherwise, or who has that they don't want facing some sort of retribution? MOO of course, and just a theory

Still hate it, though. I want to know what happened and where Kelsey is at so that her family have some semblance of closure, if she is, indeed, deceased as LE (and myself, as much as I hate to admit) believes.
I think it's going to come out. I thought it was interesting that the police chief said they almost had a press conference last night, but information kept changing/coming. Fluid situation. They must have had some interesting interviews and cell phone data/content that led to them filing the charges they did.

Even though we want to know now, it seems like they must have solid information or leads to make this arrest happen so quickly. I think (hope) more is going to come spilling out soon.

Possible. Personally, I think they (she) may have decided no more sex before marriage. It seems they were trying to avoid any appearance of impropriety, at least at her home. She may not have wanted to live with him because she felt it was a bad example for her daughter. She's about the right age to return to church and take it seriously for the sake of K. I think most people go through cycles of church. Your parents may take you while you're young, then as a teen, you rebel. When you have a child, suddenly a place that teaches moral behavior and faith becomes way more attractive. When the kids drop out of church, parents often do, too, and return when they are getting old. JMO.

Iirc her mother said she wouldn’t move in with him... and his mommy, so she bought a place. Then they were looking for their own place but fell into financial hardship. Were to get married, but no date set.

I don’t think it’s a federal crime to take a phone across state lines. If it is, most of us are in trouble!
But if they find her phone sent the text messages in Idaho to CO wonder if that changes anything ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ohbeehaave