CO CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018 - #13 *ARREST*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why didn’t he or the contracted killer not kill the baby? Think about that.

Well, I was totally wrong on that one. I thought that the criminal defense attorney that he had hired would stick with him. Perhaps pull a Baez and have the state pay a smaller fee? I guess he doesn't want the case perhaps or do it pro bono just to get the publicity.

Well, apparently the criminal defense attorney had already been working with him for about a month. He might be extremely difficult, so why help him out? Sometimes, with some people, no amount of money (or in this case publicity) would be enough to deal with them . . .

Do you guys think he is being interrogated right now or now that he has a lawyer they can't get near him?

Really? So they can’t be home for Xmas. Awful. Tysm
Yes, terribly sad. Although it may be a blessing in disguise as Christmas will never be the same. I can only imagine their loving care of K will be a welcome distraction from the holidays.

<mod changed full name of minor to initials>

Last edited by a moderator:
We will get a lot at the preliminary hearing. It might be a while!!!

My thoughts continue to be, especially after we now know he has a public defender, that they may waive the preliminary hearing just for the fact they don't want the information out in the public more than what will be eventually released in the warrant.

Also, I thought it was interesting today that they did not speak, nor did anyone ask, about the reward money and if anybody might be up for that?

Should people boycott his business yet? Or keep supporting him, so maybe it goes towards his defense if needed? eye roll.

The baby will be FINE and LOVED. To hell with him. And whoever helped him. Thank God the baby is no longer in that environment.

Yes.
If the murder was done, to keep the baby, both PF and his Mum have lost out.

As the hearing is not until 12/27, does this mean the child remains in protective custody, or is it possible KB family was granted temporary custody pending hearing?
The grandmother would be the petitioner on a guardianship over Baby K. I think the temp custody hearing on the docket was to be between PF and KB and could also be the motive.

Yes, terribly sad. Although it may be a blessing in disguise as Christmas will never be the same. I can only imagine their loving care of Kaylee will be a welcome distraction from the holidays.

I thought perhaps an exception might be made. As long as she can be trusted to return to court, Idk why K’s mom can’t travel. Never heard of this before.
What a huge, unnecessary mess. Unfortunately, nothing can be done to prevent these crimes. There’s generally no adavanced warning. Things are normal, sure some bumps in the road , then suddenly there’s a missing person.

As the hearing is not until 12/27, does this mean the child remains in protective custody, or is it possible KB family was granted temporary custody pending hearing?
That's a good question. I read she would be handed over soon so but they have to wait until the hearing to take her home with them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TexasCuriousMynd