CO CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018 - #14 *ARREST*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Some migrated over here. A mod posted (was it in the last thread) not to bring rumors over here from FB,
Thanks. It gets confusing when other sites are discussed here at all. I wish we would all agree to ignore them and not comment at all about what's happening elsewhere.
Just my humble opinion, not telling anyone what to do.

I ran two searches for Teller District Court under both KB name and PF name: KB resulted in 1 hearing -- Temp custody; and PF resulted in 2 hearings -- Temp custody as well as his First Appearance for criminal charges. Unfortunately, I cannot determine the actual filing date so uncertain if this is emergency filing as Mom is presumed deceased and PF in jail, or if filing predates 11/22/18 alleged disappearance.

Docket for: Teller County - Teller County Courthouse
Showing 1 - 1 of 1 records

Date Len Name Hearing Type Case # Location Division
12/27/18
1:00 PM
1H BERRETH, KELSEY
Temporary Custody Hearing D602018JV26
Teller County DIV 11 - TELLER DISTRICT COURT

Docket for: Teller County - Teller County Courthouse
Showing 1 - 2 of 2 records

Date Len Name Hearing Type Case # Location Division
12/27/18
1:00 PM
1H FRAZEE, PATRICK
Temporary Custody Hearing D602018JV26
Teller County DIV 11 - TELLER DISTRICT COURT

Colorado Judicial Branch - Court Docket Search

It's related to the baby being taken into protective custody. It has nothing to do with something Kelsey filed.

I sure hope at the hearing it is determined that the baby can stay with her family. I'm glad they will get her for Christmas.

Does anyone wonder if this morning's arrest happened because LE noticed PF and mom in vehicles - did LE think they were going to flee? Perhaps PF was aware of the search of Kelsey's house last night and decided to make himself hard to find this morning, but LE was watching. They had enough to arrest him on the spot and were obviously ready to do so, but perhaps they wouldn't preferred to wait a bit longer?

Or, do you think LE drove to PF this morning specifically to arrest and just happened to be there as PF and mom were in vehicles?

jmo
I wouldn't be surprised if LE had him under surveillance, I kinda took it for granted they were watching him.

Thanks. It gets confusing when other sites are discussed here at all. I wish we would all agree to ignore them and not comment at all about what's happening elsewhere.
Just my humble opinion, not telling anyone what to do.
I totally agree. I glanced at the official FB page a time or two, but I couldn't even keep up with this site, much less two. And I like the fact that victim bashing is not allowed here.

I was under the impression this was an emergency hearing as the Mom is presumed deceased, and Dad is incarcerated. However, after running a separate search for each KB and PF in Teller County District Court obtaining separate results, maybe it was filed prior to KB's disappearance on 11/22.

I can't imagine why KB would be named in emergency hearing if she is believed dead, but it follows she would appear on docket if custody matter filed when she was alive. MOO

She hasn't been declared dead yet, so legally... MIA parents are still listed as part of custody cases

Just coming off of CW case... it felt like eternity.
I didn't follow that one; the last one I followed was Mollie Tibbetts - totally different type of crime, but similar in how tight-lipped LE was. Mollie's felt like eternity, too. I'm going to check to see how long it took LE to make an arrest in that case. ETA: In Mollie's case, it took 5 weeks for the arrest.

Last edited:
right that's not what I was asking though...I was just wondering he he knew they were coming for him and he was trying to skoot away before LE could get the house. Thanks for trying to help..I'm just being nosey lol.
Yes - you and I have the same question.

I realize they had a warrant ready for his arrest. I just wonder if they served the warrant at that moment BECAUSE they thought he was attempting to flee and that their preference (had he stayed home) would have been to wait longer and gather even more evidence.

I realize they had enough evidence for the arrest....since they, in fact, made the arrest. I'm just wondering about the timing and PF & mom being in vehicles when arrested.

jmo

well maybe I need to clarify my question...do you think LE was in a hurry because PF was trying to make a break for it before they could arrest him? Just wondering.
Possible but doubt it, IMO. Think it was just good timing. I think maybe they had the armored vehicle there in case anything went awry.

Yes - you and I have the same question.

I realize they had a warrant ready for his arrest. I just wonder if they served the warrant at that moment BECAUSE they thought he was attempting to flee and that their preference (had he staying home) would have been to wait longer and gather even more evidence.

I realize they had enough evidence for the arrest....since they, in fact, made the arrest. I'm just wondering about the timing and PF & mom being in vehicles when arrested.

jmo
Police scanner app perhaps?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members