CO CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018 - #14 *ARREST*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder if he thought he wiped off any evidence of him trying to solicit others to help murder Kelsey? Police might have been able to retrieve that information during their search on his phone?

I also think they might have put him in solitary confinement, hoping he might lose it and confess.

I still see what I've always seen on his Facebook. Last post was June 2015. Mostly scenery photos, cattle and his roping. Unless he wiped recent posts before I saw them.
He wiped all current - we predicted it when he met with the lawyer very early on but there are posts with his activity and some particular likes and comments from a female friend but not sure it can be posted again since he’s a suspect now

I have never seen such a thing in a case like that. Respectfully, no way. They even handcuffed his elderly mother. They don't do that when they allow someone to turn themselves in or announce they're coming. He was not given advance notice of the search warrant. Which is why they cut the locks.

If you say so.

Our state government established a pre-need guardian now so a parent can designate who they want in the event something happens - we also use it for adult potential incapacity to hopefully limit family fighting - and we have done them for mother’s whobwantbto confirm who will raise their child when they are not married to the father

Oooooooh! I hope she did so and I hope it's her mom!!!!

As a CASA, I agree. I *am* surprised (happily) that CPS/DCFS gave temporary custody to KB’s family and not PF’s mother. By all accounts, PF’s mother has been local, active and familiar to K. There’s a reason she wasn’t given temporary custody. I hope the judge affirms custody with KB’s mom
I wonder if KB’s Mom sought legal advice prior to today about how to handle custody of the baby if PF was arrested. I’m sure they knew it was possible KB was deceased and wanted to insure his family did not try to get custody. Just so there was no battle ahead. Probably why KB’s Mom was very tight lipped when asked anything about her grandchild.

All cases are filed in numerical order for that county, starting in January. This is JV case number 26 for the year in Teller County. It is a small county. Not all JV cases are CPS cases. (In Colorado, these are referred to as "D&N Cases," short for Dependency and Neglect.)

The case number begins with "D60." I'm not sure what that stands for. The D might be for D&N.

2018 is the year.

JV is the type of case.

26 is the numerical case number for this type of case in this county.

Tysm. Each state has a dif’ system.

Could he have been adopted since there was another alias last name for him?

I don't think that website is credible. It also had his mothers middle name as couponing website and several misspellings of the last name Frazee on his brother's listing. These were likely typos or names taken from some auto-form filled out online. It could be a place name or business name that got tacked onto his last name in some database of mailing addresses somewhere. MOO.

So he solicited someone to murder her Before Thanksgiving day which is when she went missing? He wanted her dead before that?? I thought he found out from her ON Thanksgiving day that she was breaking up with him and that's why he decided to kill her. I'm confused.
We haven't been told anything about if or when they broke up. Kelsey's Aunt conveyed that information, but if it came from PF, then it would only be self-serving to explain why Kelsey had left and how he came into possession of their child. I personally don't think a spontaneous Thanksgiving day fight or break up turned into her murder. I think he was involved with her murder and then needed to come up with some cover stories. imo.

I am thinking cause grandma was detained this morning with her momma's boy hopefully has something to do with it......;) I mean really who in their right mind think leaving the baby with her...why was she in the car with PF this morning???
I bet the baby was in the car too....the three of them going on a road trip

not sure this hasn't been posted yet. but family confirmed they met online.
Kelsey Berreth's cousin speaks out for the first time since fiance's arrest | Daily Mail Online
  • Garretson reveals the couple met online two years ago and that Frazee had helped Kelsey, 29, moved from Washington to Colorado months later
  • She also says their daughter Kaylee had been in Frazee's care and refused to let Kelsey's mother Cheryl see her after Kelsey went missing
So they were only together a few months before she got pregnant. They must not have known each other very well. That may be the reason for the delay in the marriage plans, if they ever planned to marry at all.

I have never seen such a thing in a case like that. Respectfully, no way. They even handcuffed his elderly mother. They don't do that when they allow someone to turn themselves in or announce they're coming. He was not given advance notice of the search warrant. Which is why they cut the locks.
And I wondered if the baby was in the car, and that’s why PF’s mom was handcuffed... one of the officers kept looking into the car (looking at the baby, maybe?)

Sorry, bringing my post from the end of the last thread!

Sorry I’ve been MIA, just got home from the hospital. I’ve only been following the media thread so I’m sorry if these have been posted already.

Now that PF is full on sleuth material what do we have? Any social media we can link? Schooling, extracurriculars? Who is/was PF? Any links available? Do we have any rodeo articles on him? Newspaper write ups? Is he the baby, only child, oldest? Middle child syndrome?

If it’s been posted if anyone could point me I’d appreciate it!

It would appear his FB page is shut down... there's a fake blog up. :p
He's the youngest child , afaik, and still lived with (& possibly supported by) dear old mommy.....

Oooooooh! I hope she did so and I hope it's her mom!!!!
I don’t live in Colorado so I don’t know what their statutes accommodate but if she had any kind of letter or anything in writing Saying she would want her Mom to raise baby K - I believe the Judge would look at that and consider her feelings but honestly - she was not married so how could anyone get custody but CB? Do they favor maternal or paternal parents? I hope the judge looks at home life and stability of the family of PF if they try for custody IMO - in the meantime any parents should establish the pre- need guardian in advance just in case JMO

I wonder if KB’s Mom sought legal advice prior to today about how to handle custody of the baby if PF was arrested. I’m sure they knew it was possible KB was deceased and wanted to insure his family did not try to get custody. Just so there was no battle ahead. Probably why KB’s Mom was very tight lipped when asked anything about her grandchild.
Yes I believe this is what guided her in all of the media she did

There have been many posts here accusing the mother of being involved.Unless police charge her it's unfair.JMO

I've seen some of us questioning if Ma Frazee was detained <modsnipped> -- which is a fair question -- but I have seen no "bashing" of Ma F.
The Dailymail, which IIRC is allowed here as a MSM source, said Ma Frazee was detained.

edited to update DM news.
moo

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't think bashing his family is right unless the police arrest them.
No one is bashing his family. <modsnipped> And NONE of his family was looking for KB or attending the vigil, etc. This is all about PF and the fact that he is charged with murder one.
If you feel bad for anyone, feel bad that KB’s loved ones STILL don’t know where her body is. So sad!

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member