CO CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018 - #14 *ARREST*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I bet KB felt isolated and in a stuck position. She had a great job but it must have felt isolating and once a child is involved it gets very complicated. He has his family unit there to support him among other things and history in Colorado. I too am in the camp that they were broken up for awhile.

I'm hoping that the co-conspirator in the solicitation for murder is talking to LE as if indeed that is the case it should help answer a lot of questions especially her whereabouts. I would guess if the co-conspirator did not actually participate in the deed but was more for cleaning up or transporting LE is probably offering him/her a pretty sweet deal if they come clean as to what actually transpired.

Hi everyone, I’ve been lurking for a while now. I’ve wanted to contribute but I’m usually playing catch up and every time I had a question or was confused about something, I’d read a few more posts and my question would be answered by @PommyMommy or @scdiv (and a number of others.) Then I’d have an opinion or thought that was soon perfectly articulated by @gitana1 or @Gardener1850 or @MassGuy or @Kapua (and a number of others!)
same here. they're freaky smart

Anyways, I’ve been reading and getting to “know” some of you and I just felt like a creeper for not introducing myself. I’m KBB, and I’m so glad that a community like this one exists. This is such a great group of incredibly intelligent and perceptive people. I don’t have any friends or family that take interest in these true crime cases like I do, so it’s nice to have a place like this where I can keep up with the cases and read the thoughts and theories of likeminded people.
Same! and Welcome!

Hi everyone, I’ve been lurking for a while now. I’ve wanted to contribute but I’m usually playing catch up and every time I had a question or was confused about something, I’d read a few more posts and my question would be answered by @PommyMommy or @scdiv (and a number of others.) Then I’d have an opinion or thought that was soon perfectly articulated by @gitana1 or @Gardener1850 or @MassGuy or @Kapua (and a number of

Anyways, I’ve been reading and getting to “know” some of you and I just felt like a creeper for not introducing myself. I’m KBB, and I’m so glad that a community like this one exists. This is such a great group of incredibly intelligent and perceptive people. I don’t have any friends or family that take interest in these true crime cases like I do, so it’s nice to have a place like this where I can keep up with the cases and read the thoughts and theories of likeminded people.

ETA-This is why you don’t try to unwind by drinking Christmas weekend away with family then try to quote things on Websleuths..let’s try this again-

Welcome KBB! This place is a great refuge and resource for people like us!

Last edited:
I assume this was all thought through carefully by everyone, including LE. I actually thought they might have made sure to detain PF’s mom at the same time he was arrested to trigger CPS taking custody of the baby.
I'm sure it was. That's why I stated she probably sought legal advice prior to any potential arrest.

Patrick Frazee waives advisement in first court appearance
Patrick Frazee has now begun his process in the criminal justice system appearing via teleconference in Teller County Court this afternoon.

This is just the beginning of what’s expected to be a long legal process for Frazee. He’s charged with first degree murder for allegedly killing his fiancée Kelsey Berreth. The additional charge of solicitation for first degree murder has legal experts saying Frazee worked with someone else in some capacity to carry out the alleged crime.

That person has still not been identified and all of the court records in this case have been sealed at this point.

A legal expert we spoke with says in order for the DA’s office to file these kinds of charges they have a lot of information and the mystery person involved knows a lot about the situation too.

I think either of those things occurred. That’s what I assume happened. I was just wondering aloud trying to think of what if the opposite actually happened, and PF led them somehow to find out about the co-conspirator, to take the heat off himself, especially if he had a hunch they already might know about the co-conspirator. It would just be a weird twist!

Well that backfired spectacularly if that was his intent. I'm sure the verified attorneys here can explain it better than I, but my understanding is that the Solicitation for Murder charge makes the 1st Degree Murder charge more...not sure of the right word-- severe? It shows very clear premeditation if they have evidence he asked someone else to murder Kelsey. There is no chance of getting the charge reduced to second degree or manslaughter with the Solicitation charge added. He can't claim he killed her in the heat of passion or accidentally and then panicked. MOO.

Last edited:
Patrick Nelson‏ @PatrickNelsonTV
Frazee has appointed an attorney and will appear in court on Dec 31 at 8:30am. Judge ordered no cell phones or cameras. Frazee is allowed to talk with his family and his attorney's team can access court documents. Frazee will be held without bond until further notice.

To add: This guy is my best friend's son in law.
SABBM

You know Patrick Nelson ?
That almost makes you a V.I. for this case. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads