CO CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018 - #15 *ARREST*

Status
Not open for further replies.

GuyfromCanada

Reaction score
Kesely-Berreth.jpg

WOODLAND PARK – The Woodland Park Police Department is asking for the public’s help in locating a missing 29-year-old woman.

According to Woodland Park PD, Kesely Berreth was last seen in Woodland Park on Nov. 22nd.

Berreth is described as a white female, 5’3″ tall, 110 pounds, with brown hair.

If you have any information on her whereabouts, please contact the Woodland Park Police Department at (719) 687-9262.

Woodland Park PD seeking public’s help in locating missing woman

Woodland Park Police Department

Media, Maps, and Timelines Thread *NO DISCUSSION*

Thread #1
Thread #2
Thread #3
Thread #4
Thread #5
Thread #6
Thread #7
Thread #8
Thread #9
Thread #10
Thread #11
Thread #12
Thread #13

Thread #14

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey Everyone,

Please join me in welcoming Kelsey’s Aunt into our group of verified family members.
Remember a verified member does not need to provide links to back up what they post.
You can ask verified members questions but it is up to the verified member whether they will answer you.

Please be polite if you do have a discussion with a verified member. Posters who are willing to become verified do so much to help us understand what is really going on in cases on Websleuths. Especially in a case like Kelsey's.

Welcome Kelsey's Aunt. If there is anything Websleuths can do for you and your family please do not hesitate to ask.

Sincerely,
Tricia Griffith
Owner/Websleuths.com

Harmony, the second link listed here is contested by many in the threads—including a verified lawyer, I believe. There is a suspicion that media reporters misinterpreted custody documents that had Kelsey’s name listed as a party, but the lawyer said this would have been included because she is not legally declared deceased. Just putting that out here as a possibility to consider.

Possible evidence found in Twin Falls during search for missing Colorado mother
By KMVT News Staff | Posted: Sat 7:00 PM, Dec 22, 2018 | Updated: Sat 7:20 PM, Dec 22, 2018ews from Twin Falls.

"TWIN FALLS, Idaho (KMVT/KSVT) On Saturday, the Twin Falls Police Department issued a statement, saying they have been working with the Colorado Bureau of Investigations and the Federal Bureau of Investigation to prepare and serve several search warrants, including processing items of possible evidence"

ETA, added the time of the posting of the article because I'm sure it is going to be updated over time and perhaps other people will add on to the threads if there is new information when they come across that post and they read it.

Last edited:
If the Twin Falls PD is serving search warrants, does that imply they have found an ID resident with ties to PF—do you think?

Or would you think it’s more likely they are just getting warrants to search property where she may have been left?

As long as we are throwing out theories I still think stair treads or floorboards are good possibilities too. Maybe we will find out in 9 days. MOO.

I’ve wondered about attic floor boards...just bc of the ladder request.

So it’s been stated that reporters heard banging when LE was in KB’s home removing evidence. If they were removing drywall wouldn’t there have been a saw sound as well? They wouldn’t just hammer out drywall.

Just trying to elimate some speculation on my part.

Just a thought....Could all the banging be from removal of plumbing?

Yes CO is a DP state; however Chris Watts ( @MassGuy or someone can you please finish my sentence, how do I explain this)

There are reasons why the state will likely not seek the death penalty, based on what we learned from the Wats case moo (Sorry just woke up, brain is foggy).
Haaaaa.

What Margarita wishes to convey, is that although Colorado is a death penalty state, the death penalty is not a legitimate concern to people convicted of murder.

There are a grand total of three people on death row there, and the last execution was over 20 years ago.

People aren’t sentenced to death with any regularity, and when they are, the death penalty is not carried out.

If you are sentenced to death, you will die of natural causes in prison.

Haaaaa.

What Margarita wishes to convey, is that although Colorado is a death penalty state, the death penalty is not a legitimate concern to people convicted of murder.

There are a grand total of three people on death row there, and the last execution was over 20 years ago.

People aren’t sentenced to death with any regularity, and when they are, the death penalty is not carried out.

If you are sentenced to death, you will die of natural causes in prison.

Just making sure you saw the new link above with Twin Falls evidence?

In some cases, some convicted killers quickly plead guilty after being arrested and going to trial.

What do you all think PF will plead?

Well.. does he have the same public defenders and also will Tammy be involved? Joking aside, he has LE in the family.. That's a tough one. If he isn't close to them, he will plead not guilty. However, it appears he waived his advisement at his first court appearance. What does this mean?

Patrick Frazee waives advisement in first court appearance

Possible evidence found in Twin Falls during search for missing Colorado mother
By KMVT News Staff | Posted: Sat 7:00 PM, Dec 22, 2018 | Updated: Sat 7:20 PM, Dec 22, 2018ews from Twin Falls.

"TWIN FALLS, Idaho (KMVT/KSVT) On Saturday, the Twin Falls Police Department issued a statement, saying they have been working with the Colorado Bureau of Investigations and the Federal Bureau of Investigation to prepare and serve several search warrants, including processing items of possible evidence"

ETA, added the time of the posting of the article because I'm sure it is going to be updated over time and perhaps other people will add on to the threads if there is new information when they come across that post and they read it.

Oooh!!

If the Twin Falls PD is serving search warrants, does that imply they have found an ID resident with ties to PF—do you think?

Or would you think it’s more likely they are just getting warrants to search property where she may have been left?
It sounds as though they've made some kind of connection.
What do you think the “items of possible evidence” are?
Hoping they find Kelsey's phone and purse at the very least.

Has this possibility been discussed yet....

Is it possible that LE firmly states they know Kelsey was murdered because someone took a photo/video and LE has seen it? Perhaps the background in the image is Kelsey's home and that's why they know the murder happened there....but the body was taken to an unknown location.

Tossing that out there. Possible?

jmo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members